Test e from powder
- 12-13-2010, 10:19 AM
Test e from powder
A few questions on reconstituting injectable test e from powder (of course all hypothetical):
1. What type of oil is best?
2. Directions indicate heating oil to 250 degrees. Does this not cause the test to fall apart? Most molecules are thermally unstable at high temperatures, esp. above the boiling pt. of water (not because there is water present, obviously this is a hydrophobic molecule but -OH groups on the molecule tend to form radicals at high temps. This could be an abnormal case, i don't know).
3. Directions indicate a filtration. Why is this necessary? If its all test e and i filter some of it out doesn't that affect the concentration?
- 12-13-2010, 01:58 PM
Generally sesame, grapeseed or cottonseed oil is used, some people like to use ethyl oleate instead. If you are using enough benzyl benzoate + benzyl alcohol (15+% and 2-4% respectively) then you generally don't need to heat it to get it all in solution, or don't need to heat it very high.
And the filtering is done once its in solution, the idea is by using a .4 micron filter you remove any bacteria or other contaminants from the solution more for sterility purposes than anything else.Animis Rep
12-13-2010, 02:37 PM
Correct, the filter pore size is large enough to allow the Test E molecules through, but not large enough to allow bacteria and other impurities through.
I would simply heat the oil in a microwave safe dish (under a minute heating time), add the TE, then filter into your final vessel.
12-13-2010, 11:37 PM
1) type of oil is dependant on doseage you wish to create per ml. EO is great for high concentrations and grapeseed is just fine for your average 250mg/ml.
2) it is a sterilization proceedure since most bacteria cannot survive at such a high temp and if you where to drop the temp to kill the same bacteria you would cause your gear to crash.
3) everyone has already answered this so im not gonig to. However i do run some sterile oil through the fitlter to make sure all the test has been flushed from the filter.
12-14-2010, 01:26 PM
Also, couldn't you heat the oil first to the point where it would kill the bacteria, then add the test e to prevent thermal degradation? Lastly, if you have sterilized the oil than the filtration would just be to filter out the dead bacteria, most of which would have lysed.
12-14-2010, 01:30 PM
12-14-2010, 02:30 PM
12-14-2010, 06:13 PM
12-14-2010, 06:17 PM
12-14-2010, 06:36 PM
can get prop @200mg/ml, and flows through a 27
12-14-2010, 06:41 PM
12-14-2010, 06:45 PM
12-14-2010, 08:52 PM
12-15-2010, 09:40 AM
12-17-2010, 05:49 AM
If you go with EO then don't make a huge amount because it may cause a worse injection site pain in some people. Have fun and enjoy !
12-17-2010, 01:12 PM
I agree with Easyjl and Dsade. I only differ in one area. I would run oil(with gear already in solution) through a .45 then through a .22filter. Many bacteria and viruses and mycoplasma can still slip through a .45filter. If you are confident that your oven is exactly 250F and you allow it to stay at that temp for at least 15min you should be sterile. I work in a lab and let me assure you, a .45 filter will not remove all contaminants.
12-17-2010, 04:55 PM
Adding in EQ this go-round, and initiating it all with Test Prop then adding in Enanthate as the esters become physiologically active.
12-18-2010, 04:37 AM
I could clear up a lot of issues here, but I'm kinda scared about this site's rules on brewing discussions...
12-18-2010, 10:01 AM
12-18-2010, 11:06 AM
12-18-2010, 11:32 AM
12-19-2010, 09:10 AM
12-20-2010, 07:18 PM
01-01-2011, 03:51 PM
I've never homebrewed injectibles, but I'm minded to give it a try. I'm a chemistry graduate, so it doesn't seem too daunting.
Ethyl Oleate would seem a good choice for dissolving esters, as it is itself an ester (like dissolves like, we always say). Does EO itself cause injection site discomfort, or is it due to very high concentrations of solute crashing out when it mixes with our water-based bodies?
I have seen companies selling test enanthate at 500mg/ml, and I wonder what they use as their solvent. Anyone know? Do they hurt like a bitch to inject?
01-01-2011, 04:17 PM
01-01-2011, 04:18 PM
By the way CC i love this thread
NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET
All posts are for entertainment purposes only.
Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
01-08-2011, 04:30 PM
I wouldnt use more than 2% BA. Make your original mixture leaving out a few ml's of oil. At the end of filtering run this through your filter to clear the excess gear. The .45um filter to my knowledge can let bacteria through. The .2 works fine.
01-09-2011, 02:19 AM
01-09-2011, 09:24 AM
I have always used grapeseed oil, and obviously BA/BB. If you have the raw powder, it's mind numbingly easy.
Similar Forum Threads
- By rockhopper in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-25-2008, 05:28 PM
- By mindnbody in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2005, 12:36 PM
- By truegodfather in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-07-2005, 06:19 PM
- By toastynoodles in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2004, 10:31 AM