First cycle- Test cyp/EQ/Winny

imasleep

Awards
I'm 22, 5' 8", 165lbs 10%bf and this will my first cycle. I've done 2 ph cycles in the past. I've recently lost a lot of gains due to being sick. I've decided to do a cycle of test cyp,and eq.
Random question that I haven't really found the answers to. I have a bottle to mdrol and trenadrol (ph), was wondering if either could be used to "kickstart" the cycle.

Cycle so far-
Weeks 1-12/Test cyp 600mg/wk
1-12/EQ 500mg/wk
6-12/HCG 500 2x/wk
8-12/Winny Not sure about dose yet

PCT will be nolva/clomid, will have arimadex on hand
Any suggestions?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Since it's your first cycle, I'd back off on the winny. First, it will do you no good at all and second, it will only add to confusion if for some reason you have a bad reaction to the other gear. Equip is over rated and I stopped using it. It didn't help my joints at all but raised my hemocrit over the roof and loaded up my spleen. If it were me, I'd just do the test and forget about the PH. Try it out and see how you react and what test alone does for you. Don't get too happy with the HCG. Drop it down to 250 twice a week. Do you havew an AI on hand? Are you ready for PCT?

imasleep

Awards
Since it's your first cycle, I'd back off on the winny. First, it will do you no good at all and second, it will only add to confusion if for some reason you have a bad reaction to the other gear. Equip is over rated and I stopped using it. It didn't help my joints at all but raised my hemocrit over the roof and loaded up my spleen. If it were me, I'd just do the test and forget about the PH. Try it out and see how you react and what test alone does for you. Don't get too happy with the HCG. Drop it down to 250 twice a week. Do you havew an AI on hand? Are you ready for PCT?
Yeah def still debating the winny, I was shooting for 15lbs at least on this cycle, would that be achievable with test/eq? Good info on the hcg, and I have arimadex on hand and PCT will be a combination of nolva/clomid, still debating dose. I've never used both in conjunction with one another, any suggestions?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah def still debating the winny, I was shooting for 15lbs at least on this cycle, would that be achievable with test/eq? Good info on the hcg, and I have arimadex on hand and PCT will be a combination of nolva/clomid, still debating dose. I've never used both in conjunction with one another, any suggestions?
If you're doing 600mg of test, then yes, 15lbs is reasonable, assuming your diet and training are on spot. I don't know what you can get your hands on, but if you could, I'd replace the equip with injectable dbol and use that in conjunction with test the first half of your cycle. Then I'd stay with test the rest of the way. I think you'll find equip to be a disappointment.

I stay on and never get off, so I'm not the best person to ask about PCT. Typically, wait two weeks before starting it. I hate to comment about something I really don't have first hand experience with.

imasleep

Awards
its decided. I'm doing
test cyp 500/wk
eq 600/wk
arimadex/ .25 EOD
HCG 500/wk

PCT with nolva

Still debating on adding a ph the first 4 weeks...

imasleep

Awards
its decided. I'm doing
test cyp 500/wk
eq 600/wk
arimadex/ .25 EOD
HCG 500/wk

PCT with nolva

thinking first 4 weeks with mdrol 10/10/10/10...what say you?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I'd do at least 20....maybe 30. I'm doing 20 now and may bump to 30 for the last two weeks of the kickstart.

I did do 2 20mg cycles of mdrol before so I think I'm at the point where I need to up the dose, tho I dunno if I really want to. Maybe just 30 on workout days.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
What made you ditch the Clomid for Nolva? If I had to choose one, I prefer Clomid over Nolva. Unless you're prone to gyno and feel some nipple sensitivity after your cycle. I stack them both for PCT.

I kick started my first cycle (Test-E 500mg/week x 13 weeks) with 4 weeks of Mdrol at 20mg/week. That's where I got all my muscle gains from that cycle. The test only solidified those gains. Strength kept coming, tho.

imasleep

Awards
What made you ditch the Clomid for Nolva? If I had to choose one, I prefer Clomid over Nolva. Unless you're prone to gyno and feel some nipple sensitivity after your cycle. I stack them both for PCT.

I kick started my first cycle (Test-E 500mg/week x 13 weeks) with 4 weeks of Mdrol at 20mg/week. That's where I got all my muscle gains from that cycle. The test only solidified those gains. Strength kept coming, tho.
I usually get nip sensitivity that's why I chose nolva...you think ik should use nolva and clommid? How would I dose that?

I might do 20/20/20/20 of mdrol for the kickstart then. Just making sure there's nothing I have to do after the 4 weeks of mdrol are over right? Just contine with my normal cycle?
Also is it ok that I'm doing more eq than test? Its cul my test is does 250mg/ml and eq is 200/ml

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
600mg of EQ is pretty heavy for a first run.
You would do perfectly fine with 400mg.

Winny at the end is always a good thing. I don't know what you are hesitant about. You want to harden up what you have gained.

I'd kick it with 4 weeks of dbol, or if you have the funds var or tbol.

Other than that, nice cycle.

Save the HCG for your PCT. I don't know anyone (except for some people online) that do HCG during. Throw the clomid in there as well. PCT is just as important as the cycle itself. I don't take chances. HCG, Clomid and Nolva. 4 weeks. Start 2 weeks after your last shot.

Last edited:

thapr3dat0r

Awards
I usually get nip sensitivity that's why I chose nolva...you think ik should use nolva and clommid? How would I dose that?

I might do 20/20/20/20 of mdrol for the kickstart then. Just making sure there's nothing I have to do after the 4 weeks of mdrol are over right? Just contine with my normal cycle?
Also is it ok that I'm doing more eq than test? Its cul my test is does 250mg/ml and eq is 200/ml
I use to always get nip sensitivity on oral cycles like Tren, E-Stane and Mdrol. When I did test only, I did not. Since this is your first inj. cycle, you probably wanna play it by ear. If you don't have any estrogen issues, I would run only the Clomid. That's just me tho. Only because Nolva effects my libido and Clomid brings me back faster.

If you do stack the SERMs, you can dose it at:
Clomid: 50/50/50/50
Nolva: 20/20/20/20

I agree with CCV3 about dosing. Take the test@500 and the EQ@400. However, I would save the Winny for next time. You're already pushing it by taking two inj. compounds both of which you have no experience with. Most would recommend only test for your first run.

Also, you don't want to take hCG during PCT because it will prevent recovery because your body will not release its own LH until the hCG has cleared your system. It can also cause gyno so watch out for that. Like DetroitHammer said, 250 twice a week for the last 4-6 weeks of your cycle should be fine. You may not even need it at all but you can play it safe. After your last week of injects AAS and hCG, wait two weeks, then go to PCT with Nolva and/or Clomid.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
IME ditch the EQ

its not all its cracked up to be

imasleep

Awards
What's a good pinning schedule? I'm trying to keeping pinnin to a min. Just looking for diff opinions. Also what size syringes would be good?

Also to be more specific:
Weeks 1-12 Test cyp 500/ wk
1-12 eq 600/wk
1-4 mdrol 10/10/20/20
4-12 hcg 500/wk
4-12 arimadex .25 eod

Pct with nolva, possibly clomid as well

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
What's a good pinning schedule? I'm trying to keeping pinnin to a min. Just looking for diff opinions. Also what size syringes would be good?
just pin mon / thurs or days split up liek 4 days apart

all my syringes are 3 ml

imasleep

Awards
But can I put the eq/test/hcg all into one shot/ twice a week? So 2 pins a week?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't agree more. All you'll notice is elevated hemocrit and you don't want that.
yeah i been using for a while and idk... wont use again / wouldnt reccomend

I haven't done much research on injecting period. I don't start my cycle for another two months so I'm doing that now
it pretty simple, just remember to aspirate

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established

Also to be more specific:
Weeks 1-12 Test cyp 500/ wk
1-12 eq 600/wk
1-4 mdrol 10/10/20/20
4-12 hcg 500/wk
4-12 arimadex .25 eod

Pct with nolva, possibly clomid as well
Mon and fri I do 250 of test e, and wed do the 300 of deca, rotating both shoulders and ass cheeks.

I'm shooting with a 25g, but it is slooooow. I would say a 23 at smallest.

I have aromasin, but will try my 6-bromo first if I notice anything on-cycle....if not then I won't use either.

And after reading a bunch about clomid I'm adding it into my Nolva PCT as well.

I guess thats my only .02!!

2res4

Awards
If i were you id to

Test C - Weeks 1-12 (500mg)
M-Drol - Weeks 1-4 (20/20/30/30)
Winny - Weeks 9-12 (50mg ED)
A-dex (.25mg EOD IF NEEDED)

Clomid - Weeks 13-16 (100/50/50/25)
Natty Test booster (PCT Assist, HCGenerate, etc)
Do the natural test boosters actually work well during pct? I have never tried it. What effects do you notice from it?

And Im going to have to agree with everyone. Drop the eq and stick with the test especially first cycle. That should be plenty but I guess the oral is fine to start, and I can't comment on the Winnie because I don't use it.

imasleep

Awards

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

how legit do you think my gear looks? it came in today. My buddy ordered it from me from a site thats well known around here, only reason im skeptical is because the site shut down today. the eq is clear and i dont know what the second vial that came with the hcg is. not sure what im supposed to do with it, any help is appreciated.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

how legit do you think my gear looks? it came in today. My buddy ordered it from me from a site thats well known around here, only reason im skeptical is because the site shut down today. the eq is clear and i dont know what the second vial that came with the hcg is. not sure what im supposed to do with it, any help is appreciated.
I'm a little worried about you being ready, but thaty's your call. HCG is mixed and I suppose what you have is BAC water that you need to reconstitue the powder. You need to know how many iu's you have of the powder.

Just eye-balling the gear doesn't help at all. I mean, it all "looks" good until you inject; then you'll know.

imasleep

Awards
I'm a little worried about you being ready, but thaty's your call. HCG is mixed and I suppose what you have is BAC water that you need to reconstitue the powder. You need to know how many iu's you have of the powder.

Just eye-balling the gear doesn't help at all. I mean, it all "looks" good until you inject; then you'll know.
im def not ready right now lol. as i said before, 2 more months until i start. until then im reading like crazy. im just slowly getting everything on hand because its expensive. still need to get all support supps.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Yep.

The hCG is powder, as you can see, and comes with NaCl solution (sodium chloride). BAC water is better tho. I got mine on ebay. Not sure if they pulled BAC water from there since, but my source said they were going to.

Looks like you got British Dragon Cyp. Hope its legit. I've heard BD is heavily counterfeited. Probably shoulda stuck with Axio stuff. Unfortunately, you wont find out for weeks. That's how long it took Test E to kick in for me.

Taken from another board:
Calculating HCG:

There isn't a specific ratio of cc/ml to IU. It depends on how you mix it. It's quite simple. If you dillute 5,000 IUs HCG with 5ml (cc) solvent, the end result is 1,000 IUs per ml (cc). Divide the same 5,000 IUs with 10 ml (cc) and the end result is 500 IUs per ml (cc). Therefore, a large part depends on the concentration of HCG per ampoule or vial.

Mixing HCG:
(Items needed: bacwater h20 and some 5ml emty vials).

1) Open hcg/amp with powder
2) Use a syringe to pull out 1cc of BacWater and put in amp with HCG
3) It will instantly dissolve
4) Then Use an empty 5ml vial (sterile and sealed) put 4ml of Bacwater in the vial
5) Take syringe and add the mixed HCG solution to the 5ml vial
6) Shake it and you have 5000IU's of HCG
7) Than draw 1cc and inject
8) put the rest in the refrigerator

•The reason your discarding the amp of solvent cause its made for 1 times use and you wouldn’t be able to refrigerate it and use it a week later again. That’s why you need Bac H2o.
•The most common side affect associated with HCG is gynecomastia. The concurrent intake of Nolvadex with HCG prevents gynecomastia, prevents/minimizes leydig cell desensitization and contiues the stimulation of pituitary LH once HCG has been discontinued.
•HCG will last approximately 30 days if mixed with Bac h2o instead of the solvent it comes with.
•You can keep the mixed hcg in vial or pins In the fridge till use

And yeah, Axio/GenXXL got busted.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
im def not ready right now lol. as i said before, 2 more months until i start. until then im reading like crazy. im just slowly getting everything on hand because its expensive. still need to get all support supps.
why? lol.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
?

mdrol is horrible on the body and eq can be too. hawthorne,liver support,fish oil, pantothenic acid, etc. is needed
no sir

only if you got sides and even than i think someone could tolerate sides for 3 weeks on mdrol and eq just sucks

imasleep

Awards
no sir

only if you got sides and even than i think someone could tolerate sides for 3 weeks on mdrol and eq just sucks
tolerate? lol you shouldnt have to tolerate something on cycle. have you ever taken mdrol? it completely destroys your lipid profile

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
tolerate? lol you shouldnt have to tolerate something on cycle. have you ever taken mdrol? it completely destroys your lipid profile
havent taken mdrol and dont plan to. I pretty sure ive taken stuff thats is comparable to it tho.

not gonna aruge but usually max results = max sides, food for thought.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
no sir

Dont listen to this guy, You are giving reckless advice to people that could put their health in bad danger, idk if your doing it to try and look cool by not taking supports, but dont give you dumb advice to people on here if thats the matter. Take all supports necessary, ALWAYS. Your health is alot more important.

imasleep

Awards
havent taken mdrol and dont plan to. I pretty sure ive taken stuff thats is comparable to it tho.

not gonna aruge but usually max results = max sides, food for thought.
im not arguing, jsut saying i disagree. just curious what have you used thats comparable?
Dont listen to this guy, You are giving reckless advice to people that could put their health in bad danger, idk if your doing it to try and look cool by not taking supports, but dont give you dumb advice to people on here if thats the matter. Take all supports necessary, ALWAYS. Your health is alot more important.
agreed.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
im not arguing, jsut saying i disagree. just curious what have you used thats comparable?

agreed.
tren and id say ld say that 8 weeks of winny isnt exactly lipid friendly and other stuff.
no im not doing it to look "cool" and but i dont think supports always necessary.

yes my advice is reckless, its pretty far to the right :rolleyes:
and its not like you have to listen to my advice either, i jus speak my opinion based on experience. im not trying to start something im jus simply stating my viewpoint lol

imasleep

Awards
Monoject 3cc Syringes - 3cc Syringe, 23 Gauge x 1' Needle

these ok?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
its decided. I'm doing
test cyp 500/wk
eq 600/wk
arimadex/ .25 EOD
HCG 500/wk

PCT with nolva

thats a really good cycle. u can even inject them both at the same time once a week.

first 4 weeks depends. if ur goal is pure mass (muscle+fat) than take mdrol or dbol.
if ur gonna try and "lean"bulk or recomp wit this cycle do hdrol/epi bridge or something like that.

if ur gonna try and cut or just dry out from the test/eq and all the bloat than 6weeks winstrol 50mg/day thruout or anavar ($ dependent)

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
cut the EQ that stuff is only good at 16+ weeks on it and i only notice that it helps hunger so when im on drol or something that really makes me feel like **** is when i plan on using EQ even then not at 600mg/week. id dose around 400 but ur cycle is too short for it anyway.

Test looks like a good doseage. I am pretty sure axio has a ref# to look up if their products are legit on one of their sites ur going to have to check it out tho i havent dealt with either BD or axio since there have been problems with both those brands in the recent past.

Id suggest a kick start like 3 weeks of mdrol or something like that, after that the test should kick in and you will easily be able to achieve 15lbs LBM. if you are going to use an oral kick start i would also start the hcg at week 2 rather than 6. I dont think endloading with something else in such a short cycle is a good idea nor will it really benefit you.

Remember to get your blood tests done pre during and post cycle. Ancillaries on hand and cycle support as well as PCT support. Also based on what your using you are going to want to monitor your AM and PM blood pressure and adjust hawthorne berry or celery ceed extract accordingly.

I suggest you keep researching a bit then go for it once you know exactly what to expect.

imasleep

Awards
cut the EQ that stuff is only good at 16+ weeks on it and i only notice that it helps hunger so when im on drol or something that really makes me feel like **** is when i plan on using EQ even then not at 600mg/week. id dose around 400 but ur cycle is too short for it anyway.

Test looks like a good doseage. I am pretty sure axio has a ref# to look up if their products are legit on one of their sites ur going to have to check it out tho i havent dealt with either BD or axio since there have been problems with both those brands in the recent past.

Id suggest a kick start like 3 weeks of mdrol or something like that, after that the test should kick in and you will easily be able to achieve 15lbs LBM. if you are going to use an oral kick start i would also start the hcg at week 2 rather than 6. I dont think endloading with something else in such a short cycle is a good idea nor will it really benefit you.

Remember to get your blood tests done pre during and post cycle. Ancillaries on hand and cycle support as well as PCT support. Also based on what your using you are going to want to monitor your AM and PM blood pressure and adjust hawthorne berry or celery ceed extract accordingly.

I suggest you keep researching a bit then go for it once you know exactly what to expect.
thanks great advice.

did anyone see the link to the pins i posted up there?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
thanks great advice.

did anyone see the link to the pins i posted up there?
i think you should edit the pins, i pretty sure that against the board rules

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
did it, what do you think? Monoject 3cc Syringes - 3cc Syringe, 23 Gauge x 1' Needle
ya order them up. I usually order 3cc syringes with 21G needles attached to them for drawing and switch to a 23G needle for injecting

imasleep

Awards
ya order them up. I usually order 3cc syringes with 21G needles attached to them for drawing and switch to a 23G needle for injecting
the whole inch goes in? remember im very lean 165lbs

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
the whole inch goes in? remember im very lean 165lbs
5/8 delts
1 quad
1.5 glutes

im 207lbs and thats what i use. maybe get away w 1 for glutes too but yeah you stick it all the way in.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I hit 1" all around.
Never had any problems...