1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    How is it that you're confused exactly? I've laid it out fairly coherently. Do you not understand the configuration of different esters and their serum concentraions over a given time period? It's blantantly apparent that you don't...

If there was no underlying thyroid hormone issue, why would you suddenly suspect this? If that was an issue, it wouldn have been apparent well before this cycle began.

-John
    I forgot to follow up on the thyroid point...

IRRC, its been shown the testosterone and t3 levels are correlated to a degree. Above human range levels of testosterone are shown to cause a significant drop in t3, which is why alot of people recommend the introduction of T3 during a long/hefty cycle of steroids. Its similar to the affect of DNP, where DNP will work for a few days and then cause a drop in body temperature after the first week because of its lowering affect on T3 production.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    I forgot to follow up on the thyroid point...

IRRC, its been shown the testosterone and t3 levels are correlated to a degree. Above human range levels of testosterone are shown to cause a significant drop in t3, which is why alot of people recommend the introduction of T3 during a long/hefty cycle of steroids. Its similar to the affect of DNP, where DNP will work for a few days and then cause a drop in body temperature after the first week because of its lowering affect on T3 production.
    Who is making these recommendations exactly? Where are all the studies that show this? There aren't any statistically significant demonstrations, so you probably should state that's a theory.

There is a correlation to a degree between testosterone and thyroid hormones (which is why you should always have a thyroid panel done), but if you're thyroid panel has shown to be therapeutic prior to a cycle, I highly doubt you're going to experience any significant issue that would require outside intervention. Many people that have developed hypogonadal issues also have pre-existing hypothyroid manifestations; which is what my point was.

On another note: messing around with thryoid hormones is a good way to end up dead as well. Too many guys play doctor and have no idea (or are ignorant to) what the potential hazzardous outcomes can be in the end.

-John
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Well, just confused regarding the syptoms of shutdown your metion that he may be experiencing from the superdrol. Without a test base, taking superdrol would cause nearly immediate suppression causing fatigue, etc... right? But with adaquate testosterone support, via exogeneous source and/or HCG, this should allievate the shutdown symptoms brought upon by the superdrol right?

Ok, well you were stating to front-load with a shorter ester, to provide testosterone levels immediately, to counteract the shutdown, IE prop or suspension. My confusion lies in the ester concentrations...I guess I obviously dont understand. .............

I was under the impression, that a single shot, of a long ester like Cyp or Enanthate, dosed at 1gram, should be such a huge amount alone, that the serum levels achieved from the SINGLE shot, (without waiting for the ester release to build in the following 2-3wks) should provide enough immediate replacement of testosterone to at least achieve human levels...IE 250-1000ng. Obviously not until weeks 3-4, will the levels build to maximum superphysiological levels.

SO, by deductive reasoning, I was simply stating that it may not be a lack of testosterone/suppression during the superdrol period that was causing the fatigue, because the such a high dose of test should provide plenty of T support regardless of the length/weight of the ester.
    I stated that the issue was probably a compounded problem; not a single issue. So the next time you "call someone out" you probably should have your facts straight in forming your rebuttal. Any slight variation in the hormonal mileu can cause symptoms that are being described. Hepatotoxic effects can also cause fatigue and lethargy; which superdrol is known for.

I can go on all day with hypotheticals here, but the fact remains the same......it's probably a compounded issue. The real problem lies when a user tries to mitigate every single aspect of their cycle or potential side effects.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.65%

Additonally to the OP, HCG is NOT going to do much for you ON-cycle, but will save your life when you enter POST-cycle. In fact, you wont notice it at all if you are on 1000mg/wk of test. Its just going to keep your nuts full. The amount of endogenous test maintained by the HCG will be great, but it will be completely dwarfed by the high level of exogeneous test your are using. You may notice the pregnenolone affects and an increase in estrogen from HCG usage. However, AFTERWARDS, you should notice a huge increase in recovery speed during PCT, as your leydig cells will still be full and functional, and all you need is the LH signal from your pituitary (no longer have to wait for nuts to grow back)

If you choose to run HCG, use it in SMALL doses. 500iu-700iu/week MAX. Use it every week, from week 4 of your cycle or earlier. These bro's waiting till their nuts have already shrunk and using 5,000IU/wk are just ruining their nuts by desensitizing the leydig cells to LH.

Im on TRT, 100mg/wk of Test-C and 250iu/2x wk of HCG. I didn't notice much with the addition of HCG besides a little well-being boost, and sometimes axiety from adrenal effects, and e2 increase.
    hCG isn't doing much for you on-cycle, huh? Actually, it is; Preventing the atrophy of ITT/INSL3 levels through testicular desensitization is exactly why hCG is warranted in cycles of greater than 8 weeks duration. If you didn't prevent this desensitized effect you can actually cause permanent loss of testicular function and/or varying degrees of primary hypogonadism as a result. What it's doing for you on-cycle is the reason why you'll have an easy transition into PCT.

For preservation of testicular sensitivity, use 250iu every 4th day starting 14 days after your first AAS dose. At the end of the cycle, drop the hCG two weeks before the AAS clear the system. For example, you would drop hCG about the same time as your last Testosterone Enanthate shot. Or, if you are ending the cycle with orals, you would drop the hCG about 10 days before your last oral dose. This will allow for a sudden and even clearance in hormone levels. This will initiate a strong LH and FSH surge from the pituitary, to begin stimulating your testes to produce testosterone. Remember, recovery doesn't begin until you are off hCG since your body will not release its own LH until the hCG has cleared the system.

Utilizing hCG during a steroid cycle will significantly prevent testicular degeneration. This helps create a seamless transition from “on cycle” to “off cycle” thus avoiding the post cycle crash.

-John
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.92%

High hematocrit, high BP, or estrogen can cause this. On that much test, 20mg or aromasin eod should be totally fine... but I bet your BP + hematocrit is super high. Get your E2 + BP + hematocrit tested. Also check liver values. If your liver has taken a hit, you will feel pretty lethargic till you get it back under control. Milk thistle alone isn't enough for any oral imho.
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.66%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Superdrol without enough carbs = lethargy.

Up your carbs.
    I'd say its probably this.though of course it could be the other things talked about as well but most times its just a lack of carbs.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    I'd say its probably this.though of course it could be the other things talked about as well but most times its just a lack of carbs.
    Can't be. The OP has been off the SD for a few weeks now.
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 87 View Post
    Can't be. The OP has been off the SD for a few weeks now.
    thats why I said or it could be the other factors.also we don't know his working hours and etc he could be over working himself and not eatting enough to keep up with his lifestyle.

sidenote:do you know if javin86 still posts?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%

thats why I said or it could be the other factors.also we don't know his working hours and etc he could be over working himself and not eatting enough to keep up with his lifestyle.

I haven't seen that name since the AAS section on bb.com got shut down...
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.67%

HCG, good call

If all HCG did was crank up LH post cycle it would not make sense here, but studies show its mechanism of action is much more complex than that and may even bring thyroid etc. back to baseline. Good call on HCG.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.11%

I don't work, I just got to class 2 times a week. I don't really do anything besides sit around the house watching tv or on the computer if I'm not working out. I do not do ANY cardio right now or anything extra to burn calories that I don't need to.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    i know alot of guys who did 1g of test and it killed their energy.
    i agree. the less combined test+juice i have the less exhausted i feel.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.11%

I may have figured out what the problem is. I've been tested for Mono and several other things, all negative. While growing up I was diagnosed with Kleine-Levin syndrome; which is a really rare sleeping disorder. It went away like it was suppose to; but I believe it is back. Not as bad as when I was younger, but still is greatly affecting me. I am contacting Stafford University this week because they have an ongoing study on the syndrome and hope I can get some info and possibly some help. At this time there is no treatment or cure for the problem and it's something you just have to wait out. Could take months, or several years for it to disappear again. When I was younger it was several years, so hopefully this time since it's not as bad I can get rid of it quickly. Since the cycle is unrelated to this issue I am going to continue on with it and workout as much as possible. Thanks to all who have replied and have tried to help me figure out what the problem was.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.07%

Glad you got to the root of the problem.

What about uppers?
    Do those help at all?
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CCV3 View Post

What about uppers?
    Do those help at all?
    in my experince pre wo didnt do much. like they would work for 30-45min, but after that even if im still at the gym im yawning.

and doin blow just to stay awake is an expensive habbit.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.11%

Quote Originally Posted by CCV3 View Post

What about uppers?
    Do those help at all?
    I use to be on really high doses of Adderal and other stimulants....they didn't do anything.....so yea there is nothing that really helps
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.46%

There is most likely a very simple explanation for all this.....

LOW CORTISOL... Even on TRT you can have too high Androgens that will suppress you Cortisol.. Also, since your testes are no longer producing Pregnenolone which is responsible for your T production, it also means your Pregnenolone is not downstreaming to cortisol..

All the stress is now placed on the Adrenals to manufacture cortisol.. If you are overtraining or missing sleep. Even on a heavy cycle, you will tax your adrenals and have too low Cort, which will result in no energy.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32%

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Hcc5881 View Post
    Your test is probably good to go. I finished my cycle of test 500mg/wk just recently. I was taking .5mg arimidex eod too. About two or three weeks into my cycle, I became exhausted 24/7. This lasted at least a month until I had blood work done. Everything looked fine and test read 1500+. Everything checked out. BUT THEN, my wife noticed I wasn't sleeping well. Long story short, I went to a sleep doctor to find out that the anabolics were causing the pallette in my throat to enlarge (like all other tissue). I read about sleep apneia so I decided to sleep in a lazy boy recliner (approx 30 degree angle) instead of the bed. This angle makes it harder for the Pallette to close off your airway while sleeping. AND BOOM! two days later I had ALL of my energy back. Ended up being my sleeping and not the AAS at all (but the AAS caused it). I recommend giving this a shot. It might be far from helping but Who knows?
    LOL... I snore like a Fkn Harley....

Sleeping on your side helps, but I like your Idea..
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.96%

Just thinking outside the box...Do you have sleep apnea? If so, it will worsen while you are on cycle. I ended up getting on a CPAP to treat my apnea. Made all the diff. in my case.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 06:06 AM
  2. Will this work or will I be to exhausted to repeat
    By djbombsquad in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 05:19 AM
  3. exhausted
    By njlprec in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 12:40 PM
  4. Hdrol Pre-cycle, Cycle, Post-cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 07:09 PM
  5. Late in cycle - totally exhausted.... help...
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 04:29 AM