Help Planning Pre-contest Cycle

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Im going to be in a body building comp. in august next summer. Currently at 200lbs even, at 12%, 5' 7", and 17-17.5inch arms, 48.5inch chest, just to give and idea of my condition.

Im on TRT so suppression is not an issue.

Pretty much, I need to get down to single digits bodyfat while retaining enough muscle to still look as big as I do currently. Althought I'm pretty massive right now for my height, I feel like I needa few more pounds on me as my arms are going to shrink when I loose BF.

As of now, I'm planning to do a recomp+cut cycle. Ill start off eating slightly above my caloric idle (500 calories) eating very clean, then on the tail end for the last 6 weeks, Ill go at maintenance, and up the cardio hardcore.

What do you all think of this cycle?

Wks1-15 Test-C @ 600mg/w
Wks 1-4 M-drol @ 20mg/day OR Dbol @ 30mg/day (try to gain lean mass here)
Wks 5-15 Test only (recomp)
Wks 15-21 Test-C @ 100mg/w, Havoc @ 60mg/day, (slow cut at maintenance upping cardio)

HCG 500iu/wk and .25mg A-dex E3D to EOD as needed.

General idea is lean bulk up front, gaining only quality muscle, 5-6lbs while maintaining the same bodyfat. Try to add 1/2inch on arms, to get ready for dieting.

Then the majority of the cycle is recomp on test only. Keeping muscle and loosing fat as a slow rate on both ends.

Tail end, drop the test down to loose water/bloat. Throw in havoc to keep muscles hard and full while loosing bodyfat. Loose fat through cardio instead of slashing calories and robbing glycogen etc...

I would love to try out Tren-ace at weeks 5-15 but i'm just afraid it will kill appetite, and mess up my well-being too much. Its not worth any of this if I'm not going to have fun and enjoy it.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
the contest is at the end of week 21?
1-15 test c
15-21 test p
for less bloat

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
the contest is at the end of week 21?
1-15 test c
15-21 test p
for less bloat
does test c really bloat that much more? i dont understand why it would cause so much bloat if i'm taking proper anti-e control???? shoudn't make any difference?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, you destroy your HPTA via cycling too early, too often, and now you are using these additional compounds whilst on HRT - again, on HRT for the very things you are doing now. Jesus.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
So, you destroy your HPTA via cycling too early, too often, and now you are using these additional compounds whilst on HRT - again, on HRT for the very things you are doing now. Jesus.
um, no idiot. I'm in HRT because I have a grade III varicocele. Im under care from the top doctor in the nation, tried everything to restart etc...its obvious that its a pre-existing condition. Take your BS somewhere else unless you know your facts.

On a side note, now that i'm on TRT why would it make any difference to my hpta to be using compounds? It makes no difference at all whatsoever.

may19th2001

may19th2001

Awards
He is indeed the best Physician follow your protocol man...

um, no idiot. I'm in HRT because I have a grade III varicocele. Im under care from the top doctor in the nation, tried everything to restart etc...its obvious that its a pre-existing condition. Take your BS somewhere else unless you know your facts.

On a side note, now that i'm on TRT why would it make any difference to my hpta to be using compounds? It makes no difference at all whatsoever.

may19th2001

may19th2001

Awards
Take it easy man....

Im going to be in a body building comp. in august next summer. Currently at 200lbs even, at 12%, 5' 7", and 17-17.5inch arms, 48.5inch chest, just to give and idea of my condition.

Im on TRT so suppression is not an issue.

Pretty much, I need to get down to single digits bodyfat while retaining enough muscle to still look as big as I do currently. Althought I'm pretty massive right now for my height, I feel like I needa few more pounds on me as my arms are going to shrink when I loose BF.

As of now, I'm planning to do a recomp+cut cycle. Ill start off eating slightly above my caloric idle (500 calories) eating very clean, then on the tail end for the last 6 weeks, Ill go at maintenance, and up the cardio hardcore.

What do you all think of this cycle?

Wks1-15 Test-C @ 600mg/w
Wks 1-4 M-drol @ 20mg/day OR Dbol @ 30mg/day (try to gain lean mass here)
Wks 5-15 Test only (recomp)
Wks 15-21 Test-C @ 100mg/w, Havoc @ 60mg/day, (slow cut at maintenance upping cardio)

HCG 500iu/wk and .25mg A-dex E3D to EOD as needed.

General idea is lean bulk up front, gaining only quality muscle, 5-6lbs while maintaining the same bodyfat. Try to add 1/2inch on arms, to get ready for dieting.

Then the majority of the cycle is recomp on test only. Keeping muscle and loosing fat as a slow rate on both ends.

Tail end, drop the test down to loose water/bloat. Throw in havoc to keep muscles hard and full while loosing bodyfat. Loose fat through cardio instead of slashing calories and robbing glycogen etc...

I would love to try out Tren-ace at weeks 5-15 but i'm just afraid it will kill appetite, and mess up my well-being too much. Its not worth any of this if I'm not going to have fun and enjoy it.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
ok so should I throw out the m-drol and run tren-ace?

Im not into running huge doses. I'm already pretty big and I like to concentrate on diet moreso than running the "normal" doses. If I took tren, id run it 25-37.5mg/ED...definitely not 75-100 range.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to pick 1 from each group.

Group 1: Base of cycle
Test E
Test Deconate
Test Iso

Group 2: Fat Burning Base
Tren Ace
Anavar

Group 3: Hardener
Masteron
Proviron
Winni

Group 4: AI
Letro
Adex

Group 5: Diuretic
Aldactone
HCTZ

Group 6: To increase RBC last few days
Test susp
Anadrol

*I personally throw halo in the last 2 weeks, but that is because I respond redic to it. Best of luck.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I like to pick 1 from each group.

Group 1: Base of cycle
Test E
Test Deconate
Test Iso

Group 2: Fat Burning Base
Tren Ace
Anavar

Group 3: Hardener
Masteron
Proviron
Winni

Group 4: AI
Letro
Adex

Group 5: Diuretic
Aldactone
HCTZ

Group 6: To increase RBC last few days
Test susp
Anadrol

*I personally throw halo in the last 2 weeks, but that is because I respond redic to it. Best of luck.
How much masteron is necessary for the hardening effect?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Well heres there gear I have to use:

Test-P
Masteron-P
Anavar

I have plenty of each...enough to run 15weeks+ on everything if I wanted.

So? How do I dose this stuff and when to I use what?

I chose the Test-P because I'm not afraid of pinning, and I like the idea of it kicking quickly and holding less water. Also, dosages can be adjusted easily and quickly.

Masteron will provide hardness and counteract bloat from the test without having to use as much AI.

Anavar will build strength, hardness, and burn fat.........

I plan on starting in january. Currently I'm priming for the cycle. Im at 100mg/wk right now on TRT of Test-C. I'v dropped down to around 11%, tons of veins, and I can see striations in my chest. The only fat I have is on my lowerback. Weight is at a solid 196.

Goal is to maintain >190lbs and get SUPER lean. So this is pretty much going to be a SLOW cut/recomp. I want to keep calories the same, gain muscle, and burn fat from the additional muscle gained and increased cardio. I know everyone says bulk/cut, but I'm fine with stretching the cycle to 20 weeks and taking it SLOW to do what i want....

If I can drop 0.5% BF every 2-3 weeks, whilst gaining 1-2lbs of muscle, in 20 weeks I should be able to get down to <7%, which is plenty low enough for my genetics...I look ripped at sh*t even at 14% because of my fat storage. I'm not looking for rediculous fast results or my best bang for the buck by eating like a machine and getting fat, or cutting like an idiot and loosing muscle. Slow, steady, and say huge whilst leaning up. Not many bodybuilder's recomp, but I think I can make it work.

I'm 14% in my avatar.

So i was thinking:
Test-P 125mg EOD (500mg/wk) + Test-C 100mg TRT (dont want to let the ester fall out of my system)
Mast-P 100mg EOD (400mg/wk)
For the first 10 weeks

Last Ten:
Test-P 50mg EOD (dropped down to minimize water now, and would be redudant with all the anavar)
MastP 100mg EOD (400mg/wk)
Anavar 50-60mg ED

Save the anavar for the end, because I will be the leanest and its the best time to utilize my liver taxation period, so I will be able to witness the best gains.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Test-P 125mg EOD (500mg/wk) + Test-C 100mg TRT (dont want to let the ester fall out of my system)
Mast-P 100mg EOD (400mg/wk)
For the first 10 weeks

Last Ten:
Test-P 50mg EOD (dropped down to minimize water now, and would be redudant with all the anavar)
MastP 100mg EOD (400mg/wk)
Anavar 50-60mg ED

Save the anavar for the end, because I will be the leanest and its the best time to utilize my liver taxation period, so I will be able to witness the best gains.
i agree with everything. you can keep pinning test p at 125 EOD until 6weeks out. the propione is out in a few days, the anavar should take care of the water weight real fast. and masteron works best when your the leanest.