Test E with SD kickstart - 10 days in..

phonefool

Awards
First inj. cycle...ran a couple PH's and Var cycles in the past..10 days in:

week 1-10 test e , 600mg/wk (300 mon, thurs)
week 1-3 mdrol 20mg/day
week 7-12 (was hoping to get some Var, at least 50mg/day)
week 13 start pct (nolva, clomid) ...have adex on hand if needed

Was going to kickstart with Dbol but watching my buddy blow up from bloat was a turn off, even tho his strength went thru the roof...and yeah everyone is different but i previously had great success with mdrol..as a matter of fact i am already up 7, 8 pounds and strength increasing accordingly... first experience with test and i am sure its way to soon for any gains to kick in but boy let me tell you my libido is craaaaazy ....

2 questions...

first...my source's connect for Var he use to get was the bomb..but he might not be able to get it again...and wanting to make the best out of my first test cycle..im lookin for feedback on what else i can use to complete this cycle...

I have phera and epi on hand (both of which i have never run) and am looking into availability of tbol or primo ...not interested in winny as im on a clean bulk...maybe i should leave it alone and just ride the test out solo after the mdrol?

second.. like i said 10 days in....first shot (right quad, monday) was smooth and almost painless...sure i felt a little soar in my quad the next day but by wednesday (leg day) i was 100 percent...second shot (left quad, thurs) not sure what i did wrong exactly..i know i tensed a lil bit..also i injected the oil pretty quickly, i think way to quickly...was not thinking..point is...i was a freakin cripple for like 2 days lol...no lump, no redness, no sign of infection...just horrible pain whenever i tried to bend my leg..getting in and out of my car was a nightmare! ..i was a little worried but saturday started to feel better and sunday i was 100 percent...

this monday, right quad again...smooth and almost painless again...so tomorrow back to left quad and im wondering if the fact that Wed being my leg day, and then shooting into my quad thurs...is that bad for the muscle while its recovering? could that have been the reason it hurt so much? also want to point out that last thursday the pain was not evident...it was friday that was torture..through out the day it seemed to get worse, by friday night i did not even want to walk! saturday was major relief let me tell you!! lol

thanks to the bros on here as always for feedback and advice!!

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
im same. im righty so its easier for me to shoot right quad/left shoulder. sometimes i fuk up left quad and end up sore for a few days like u. shooting right shoulder is a nightmare.

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
First inj. cycle...ran a couple PH's and Var cycles in the past..10 days in:

week 1-10 test e , 600mg/wk (300 mon, thurs)
week 1-3 mdrol 20mg/day
week 7-12 (was hoping to get some Var, at least 50mg/day)
week 13 start pct (nolva, clomid) ...have adex on hand if needed

Was going to kickstart with Dbol but watching my buddy blow up from bloat was a turn off, even tho his strength went thru the roof...and yeah everyone is different but i previously had great success with mdrol..as a matter of fact i am already up 7, 8 pounds and strength increasing accordingly... first experience with test and i am sure its way to soon for any gains to kick in but boy let me tell you my libido is craaaaazy ....

2 questions...

first...my source's connect for Var he use to get was the bomb..but he might not be able to get it again...and wanting to make the best out of my first test cycle..im lookin for feedback on what else i can use to complete this cycle...

I have phera and epi on hand (both of which i have never run) and am looking into availability of tbol or primo ...not interested in winny as im on a clean bulk...maybe i should leave it alone and just ride the test out solo after the mdrol?

second.. like i said 10 days in....first shot (right quad, monday) was smooth and almost painless...sure i felt a little soar in my quad the next day but by wednesday (leg day) i was 100 percent...second shot (left quad, thurs) not sure what i did wrong exactly..i know i tensed a lil bit..also i injected the oil pretty quickly, i think way to quickly...was not thinking..point is...i was a freakin cripple for like 2 days lol...no lump, no redness, no sign of infection...just horrible pain whenever i tried to bend my leg..getting in and out of my car was a nightmare! ..i was a little worried but saturday started to feel better and sunday i was 100 percent...

this monday, right quad again...smooth and almost painless again...so tomorrow back to left quad and im wondering if the fact that Wed being my leg day, and then shooting into my quad thurs...is that bad for the muscle while its recovering? could that have been the reason it hurt so much? also want to point out that last thursday the pain was not evident...it was friday that was torture..through out the day it seemed to get worse, by friday night i did not even want to walk! saturday was major relief let me tell you!! lol

thanks to the bros on here as always for feedback and advice!!
Bump..I was also wondering that. Would it be ok to shoot in into a muscle that is recovering or even a muscle that is pumped from just working it out?

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is ok to shoot in a recovering muscle.. Does not effect anything.