Easy way of testing your test?

tbinnerarity

Awards
So i picked up some testosterone from a reliable source that i have used before on more than once occasion (although never gotten test from him). I'm sure it's real, but i wanna be make sure there is some test in there. I've heard that the easiest way of testing it is to freeze it, right? This is my first time handling test so i was going to ask for advice before i do something to it that i'm not too sure about.

Also, he hands it to me and say, "do 2ml a week". I'm not exactly sure what the ml to mg conversion is, I was planning on doing 500mg a week for 14 weeks. It might just be me, but isn't 2ml a lot?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
He didn't tell you the mg/ml ratio?

2ML isn't that much, fairly standard.
It's either 200, 250, 275, 300 or 400.
I haven't heard/seen any other dosages.
So, ask him....
It matters...

Pumper

Awards
Yeah man I would bet that if he said two ml, it is prolly 250 mg per ml. But I would want to make sure before I pin it. Is it test enanthate we are talking about? As far as testing it I have no idea there.

tbinnerarity

Awards
Yeah its test enanthate. And it prolly is 250 mg i'm just not sure cause this guy is a friend of mine and he normally does way more than any normal human should ever do as far as AAS.

Also, I thought i heard that freezing it is a way to show if it has any test in it at all or something like that? Maybe I'm wrong but i thought i've heard this from more than one person. Any help?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Don't mess with it.
If you know the guy and its a reliable source then just pin it.
There is no way to find the density of it, and as far as testing I don't know. Lurk more and you will find people talking about crystals, etc. but that still doesn't matter to me.

2ML (split 1 and 1) is a standard amount.

You really shouldn't buy it unless you fully trust the source.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He didn't tell you the mg/ml ratio?

2ML isn't that much, fairly standard.
It's either 200, 250, 275, 300 or 400.
I haven't heard/seen any other dosages.
So, ask him....
It matters...
I've seen as low as 50mg/ml, and as high as 500!

Yeah its test enanthate. And it prolly is 250 mg i'm just not sure cause this guy is a friend of mine and he normally does way more than any normal human should ever do as far as AAS.

Also, I thought i heard that freezing it is a way to show if it has any test in it at all or something like that? Maybe I'm wrong but i thought i've heard this from more than one person. Any help?
It proably is 250, thats the standard. Freezing it probably will cause the testosterone to come out of solution, but there isn't quite a guarantee that you can easily get it back in solution, so you may very well end up wasting the gear that way (or cause other issues if it only goes partially back into solution).

Either trust your source or don't. If you don't trust him, then don't use it, if you trust him then use it and don't worry.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50? Haha.
I wouldn't take that for free.

500 would be fun...
not really. most 400s are fairly painful, I can't imagine how rough the 500 feels. Although its done in ethyl oleate, so it might not be that bad.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
not really. most 400s are fairly painful, I can't imagine how rough the 500 feels. Although its done in ethyl oleate, so it might not be that bad.
Unless your allergic EO then its gonna b an even rougher ride...

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
And OP - if u weight 150 then u should probably be eating more and not worrying abt hormones.

And if u have to ask these ?s then u need to research more. No questions about it.

TheOne310

Awards
what a bullsh itter, if u trust him and he is a friend, y u scared?

tbinnerarity

Awards
Ah i'm not. It was gonna be my first pin ever so I was nervous. Pinned a ml yesterday morning, first one ever. Wasn't bad at all. I've seen a lot of people talk about how sore they were the next day. I'm really not that sore. I'm still sure i did everything right. Does not being sore mean anything?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, it doesn't mean anything. Pharmaceutical test is usually painless

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
No soreness doesnt mean its bunk...

Im in the same boat as you. I was confused as to why I had no soreness like everyone on here talks about but my stuff was legit and good to go! No soreness is good! lol

tbinnerarity

Awards
just to clear things up, I don't weigh 150 first of all, ha. Secondly, do you usually get more sore when you pin in the ass cause my first was in my quad?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, for me quads always hurt regardless of gear, and glutes dont hurt unless its high solvent prop, or 3+ml

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
There is no such thing as a mg to ml conversion. The mg is how much gear is in the ml, or cc. If you have 250mg/mL, then that means that you have 250mgs of test per every cc. What he was telling you was to load up 1cc per injection. Anything over 250mg/mL will burn like hell. I have some Test-E at 300mg/mL and I can't walk for two days, develop flu-like symptoms and regret shooting that high of a concentration. The only way, and I mean only way, to tell if you have good gear is to send it out to lab which costs about $150. I've done that before when I suspect low dosage or bogus gear.

My guess is that you have 200mg or 250mg per ml (cc). Two cc's a week is not much at all. And the difference between 200 and 250 is neligeble.

tbinnerarity

Awards
its 250mg per ml. Doing 2 cc's a week. Thanks for the help though, guys