test-e first

NeXeD

Awards
So I have been lifting for 6 years... I usually post at bb but as most of u know they are not very aas friendly.

This will be my first time with pins. I have used hd, bold, dymethazine, natadrol, 11 oxo. Each with varying degrees of success. Im 5'8 185 lbs max squat is around 425 max bench is about 345, deadlift is around 425, standing shoulder press is about 255. I run my own modified 5x5...

So here's the deal... im going to run the test e for 12 weeks and dyme for the first 4. Pct is nolva 40 day one of pct then ill follow the 20/20/10/10. I'm able to get arimidex and hcg... but im not 100 sure I need it. I know I don't need the adex... its winter I don't care about bloating. But the HCG seems like a decent idea... but im only going to do it if I deem it necessary to retain maximum gains.

I had originally planned on running this in june but I held off for a bit... mostly to put on a bit more weight before running the cycle.... so now im about 195.

Any input critiques or any other help would be extremely appreciated...

So how much u guys think my lifts will go up.... and how much u think im going to gain in weight.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
sounds well planned out to me, i always reccomend hcg cuz its cheap n works awesome

adex judge by bloating / puff nips. I almost always use it cuz i just suck lol.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
adex will be hard on your joints and lipid profile, so use sparingly, or if you know you're gyno prone. Otherwise its good just to have on hand. Cycle looks on point.. Good luck

and your diet will determine your weight, etc. strength should be decent considering your kickstarting.. But really no one will be able to tell you what to expect.

NeXeD

Awards
Kk so no adex yes on the hcg.... what should I be dosing the hcg ag?

And ill being doing a dirty bulk for the first 6 weeks then ill clean it up.

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
Kk so no adex yes on the hcg.... what should I be dosing the hcg ag?

And ill being doing a dirty bulk for the first 6 weeks then ill clean it up.
Hcg at 250iu every 3.5 days.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i just shoot hcg 2x a week

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Since ur using HCG, I would push the cycle to 16 wks.. I would get the adex just in case gyno not bloat. I would also get some clomid if u can. I think its top dog for pct.Nolva is good. Clo is my fav

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Since ur using HCG, I would push the cycle to 16 wks.. I would get the adex just in case gyno not bloat. I would also get some clomid if u can. I think its top dog for pct.Nolva is good. Clo is my fav
Agree 100% Get the fukin ADEX! you might need it, or a bra, I guess bra's are cheaper so no ADEX!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established