Critique my next cycle...

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
So hopefully in about a month or two Im going to be planning on running something like this:

Weeks 1-8 Test Prop (100mg EOD)
Weeks Oral Tren (Methyltrienolone) Weeks 1-4 (250/500/500/750)
Clen Weeks 5-6
M-Drol Weeks 7-8 (30/30)

PCT:
Clomid (100/75/50/25)
Nolva (40/20/00/00) - ONLY if gyno appears.
CLA 4-6g Daily
B6 (20,000 % daily)
GTE (1g daily split up between meals)

Will be taking Cycle Assist, Extra Milk Thistle, D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Lots of Fish Oil (how much do you think i should take daily?, usually take about 6g)

Also dont tell me to lower the dosage on the clomid, I like to fully recover even if its overkill. The extra test and huge loads are pluses as well lol.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
why not run clen all the way through.

you only need clomi or nolva not both

use hcg if youre worried about recovering faster

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Dont wanna use clen all the way through because of the appetite cuts, Just fro a short 2 weeks to cut down a little more fat and get more defined abs.

I wont be using both unless i have gyno, like stated. And again, I dont see why not use both? more test is just better. and for 8 weeks I dont really think hcg will be needed.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Dont wanna use clen all the way through because of the appetite cuts, Just fro a short 2 weeks to cut down a little more fat and get more defined abs.

I wont be using both unless i have gyno, like stated. And again, I dont see why not use both? more test is just better. and for 8 weeks I dont really think hcg will be needed.
ive used it tons n have never had appetite supressed let alone ur on test ur gonna b hungry.

idc use both, ive dont both n it sucked.

thought u were worried about a speedy recovery thats why i said use hcg

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
How did it suck??

and the recovery will come back fast enough with clomid at the dosages i have. But hell more test and less estro from the nolva cant hurt. But again, ill only use it if i get gyno.
cuz i listend to the clowns who suggest 100mgs of clomi use and it took like longer to recover using both IME