EQ with tren e or hex to help with cardio?

R

rsr08

Awards
I just thought about this as it has me curious. Everyone knows tren causes horrible horrible shortness of breath while on. If u were to add EQ in, u think that would help out, and maybe even increase cardio? I will be in the middle of bball season, and lookin to tren to decrease body fat, EQ to increase RBC and cardio for intense cardio, test e to combat low libido,and all of them to increase strength so I can blast my legs and get more power in the wheels.

i was thinking:

test e: 350mg/wk weeks 1-15
Tren e or hex: 200mg/wk weeks 1-10 (maybe extend it longer if sides aren't terrible)
EQ: 300mg/wk weeks 1-15
Anavar: 70mg ED weeks 9-17

hcg: 250ius or 500 ius twice/wk

clomid: 100/50/50/25/25
nolva: 20/20/10/10/10

One more question, would proviron be enough to keep estro sides at bay? I'm using low doses but hcg causes aromatization, that's why I'm asking. Thanks

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Ive got no experience running tren e but with EQ I can tell you that it takes a long time to start working and at least with me, I think the reported effect on cardio is overstated. While it doesn't hinder endurance it like tren does, I don't think its impact will be nearly enough to counteract the tren.
In my experience cutting depends more on what you are doing rather than what you are taking. You can shed body fat on any cycle as long as your diet and training are geared toward that goal.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I just thought about this as it has me curious. Everyone knows tren causes horrible horrible shortness of breath while on. If u were to add EQ in, u think that would help out, and maybe even increase cardio? I will be in the middle of bball season, and lookin to tren to decrease body fat, EQ to increase RBC and cardio for intense cardio, test e to combat low libido,and all of them to increase strength so I can blast my legs and get more power in the wheels.

i was thinking:

test e: 350mg/wk weeks 1-15
Tren e or hex: 200mg/wk weeks 1-10 (maybe extend it longer if sides aren't terrible)
EQ: 300mg/wk weeks 1-15
Anavar: 70mg ED weeks 9-17

hcg: 250ius or 500 ius twice/wk

clomid: 100/50/50/25/25
nolva: 20/20/10/10/10

One more question, would proviron be enough to keep estro sides at bay? I'm using low doses but hcg causes aromatization, that's why I'm asking. Thanks
EQ will not give you a real noticeable difference in cardio. I think it's slim to none in all honesty. I ran it for 15 weeks, and the increase was minimal. If you are planning on running it for that reason alone, I wouldn't bother. If you want to lean out, switch to Test Prop and make sure you diet is clean. Prop will give you less bloat/water weight.

R

rsr08

Awards
EQ will not give you a real noticeable difference in cardio. I think it's slim to none in all honesty. I ran it for 15 weeks, and the increase was minimal. If you are planning on running it for that reason alone, I wouldn't bother. If you want to lean out, switch to Test Prop and make sure you diet is clean. Prop will give you less bloat/water weight.
Should I drop the EQ or keep it anyways? And would cardio suffer from such a low dose of tren e (200mg/wk)? that's the number one thing I'm worried about

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting subject. ;)

I agree with the posts on EQ NOT compensating.

200 mg Tren/week is NOT a lot so perhaps you will get lucky and not get the anti-aerobic sides.

If you do get the sides and Cardio is very important to you, what about items like Cordyceps or on the illegal side, blood doping items cyclists use but in SAFE lowered doses (Procrit, Epogen, etc)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Interesting subject. ;)

I agree with the posts on EQ NOT compensating.

200 mg Tren/week is NOT a lot so perhaps you will get lucky and not get the anti-aerobic sides.

If you do get the sides and Cardio is very important to you, what about items like Cordyceps or on the illegal side, blood doping items cyclists use but in SAFE lowered doses (Procrit, Epogen, etc)
tren at 200mgs is fine for a first time user, not for an experienced user. cardio will be greatly affected. the only two that i could see compensating for the cardio downfall would be either winstrol or anavar

R

rsr08

Awards
tren at 200mgs is fine for a first time user, not for an experienced user. cardio will be greatly affected. the only two that i could see compensating for the cardio downfall would be either winstrol or anavar
Well I am using anavar, but that'll be the last 8 weeks including ester clearance weeks. since cardio is going to be affected, would there be a difference between 200mg and 400mg? Bc my reasoning is if cardio will be affected the same as if I were to use 400 than 200mg, then I'll just bump up the tren

R

rsr08

Awards
Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
regardless...I really didn't like EQ at all...didn't get enough gains of anything to compensate the price..........that's my experience....
If you are using EQ for soley cardio.....not worth it!

R

rsr08

Awards
regardless...I really didn't like EQ at all...didn't get enough gains of anything to compensate the price..........that's my experience....
If you are using EQ for soley cardio.....not worth it!
I bought 3 vials of some very legit EQ between $25-35 (and trust me, it's a very very reputable UGL), that's why I just wanna throw it in. And since I'd be running the test for 15 weeks, I might as well throw in the EQ since it should kick in week 7 or 8.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I bought 3 vials of some very legit EQ between $25-35 (and trust me, it's a very very reputable UGL), that's why I just wanna throw it in. And since I'd be running the test for 15 weeks, I might as well throw in the EQ since it should kick in week 7 or 8.
if you got it...might as well run it..no sense in it laying around! I would consider bumping up your test a little bit though.....

R

rsr08

Awards
if you got it...might as well run it..no sense in it laying around! I would consider bumping up your test a little bit though.....
I think 350mg of test a week is enough for a bball player, right? lol

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I think 350mg of test a week is enough for a bball player, right? lol
some may think so, problem is it's Test E. I myself always run a 500mg a week base. Your not going to get huge off that dose, but you will get some good gains. Throwing tren in there at the end will lean you out some.

R

rsr08

Awards
some may think so, problem is it's Test E. I myself always run a 500mg a week base. Your not going to get huge off that dose, but you will get some good gains. Throwing tren in there at the end will lean you out some.
Yea so why do I need to bump up? Why would bball players need to gain bigger muscle and get huge? haha you see my point? It just doesn't make sense to do that so I'm doing what many athletes have done and go with smaller doses. I'm not tryin to bodybuild.

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
well, maybe you don't need AAS at all for basketball

R

rsr08

Awards
well, maybe you don't need AAS at all for basketball
Maybe I don't need AAS. Or maybe I wanna really pound out some serious weights for the good ol' wheels to increase speed and vertical. Maybe Olympic track athletes don't need AAS as well. lmao try to keep all smart aleck comments off the thread and to yourself please. tired of ppl preaching about "o maybe you shouldn't do that" or telling ppl what they can and can't do. Thanks :)

Besides last poster, thanks everyone for the help. Anymore advice? Keep em comin

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
and what's this I'm a basketball player bs? lmao. ur lifting weights to get bigger right?

R

rsr08

Awards
either way it's too low
It's low, but definitely not supposed to be high as it'll illicit a dramatic increase in muscle mass, which is a no no for endurance athletes.
and what's this I'm a basketball player bs? lmao. ur lifting weights to get bigger right?
How is it bs? I'm a ball player. Y u mad? lmao. More muscle will hinder my endurance. I'm doing more olympic lifts so no, sorry to burst ur bubble but I'm not liftin weights to get bigger :35::haha: Way to assume pal LMAO

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Maybe I don't need AAS. Or maybe I wanna really pound out some serious weights for the good ol' wheels to increase speed and vertical. Maybe Olympic track athletes don't need AAS as well. lmao try to keep all smart aleck comments off the thread and to yourself please. tired of ppl preaching about "o maybe you shouldn't do that" or telling ppl what they can and can't do. Thanks :)

Besides last poster, thanks everyone for the help. Anymore advice? Keep em comin
People are asking those questions because you seem to be contradicting yourself. If you are in this for sports reasons and not for mass then just drop the Tren. It has no business being in there based on your goals.

R

rsr08

Awards
People are asking those questions because you seem to be contradicting yourself. If you are in this for sports reasons and not for mass then just drop the Tren. It has no business being in there based on your goals.
yea I decided this last night. I think the eq and test is enough. I just wanted to deal with tren because of how amazing it is. Maybe I'll throw some tren in my next off season. I just kno that I will at least use tren in my lifetime and antsy to get to it lol

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
yea I decided this last night. I think the eq and test is enough. I just wanted to deal with tren because of how amazing it is. Maybe I'll throw some tren in my next off season. I just kno that I will at least use tren in my lifetime and antsy to get to it lol
if you are wanting good results and not putting on a lot of size...I would switch to Test P. What you gain you will keep, with a good diet will be very lean gains.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EQ dose is to low first off and the mechanism of action that tren causes lethargy can not be negated with EQ. EQ works by increasing production of RBC's to have more oxygen carrying potential.

Im a HUGE fan of EQ, but never saw an increase of endurance on 800mg for 25 weeks.