deca and anxiety

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
im on trt and decided to blast for a bit and added deca at 300/week. the **** gives me anxiety. not real bad but noticable. anyone else experience this with deca? i didnt make it past 2 weeks as getting to sleep was difficult at best. been a week and a half or so since last inj and things seem to be a little better but cant wait for it to get out of my system

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I did a 12 week run at 400mg a week and I didn't notice any anxiety.
None at all actually.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
yeah my buddy ran it at 500 and had no issues. guess im just super sensitive to progestin activity

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I get anxiety from a lot of things. I'm actually a pretty paranoid person as it is (why I don't do drugs etc.). I can't even drink caffeine. Deca gave me some unwanted sides, but none of them were mental.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
when i mentioned it to my trt dr he forwarded me an article on deca and anxiety. wish i read it before hand. well as you know we all react differently to compounds. i would have thought the 600mg test i was running solo at one point would have caused me some but just made me feel better lol. so now im stuck with a bottle and a half of script deca. oh poor me

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
You get your deca scripted?
Wow.

A friend of mine can pretty much get anything scripted, but for some reason the doctor won't give him deca. I am going to go under the same doctor in October. Going to run blood 2+ weeks after my last injection so my test levels are that of a 7 year old girl. Then I can get my test, HGH, and PCT all legit.

If it isn't too personal, what is the reasoning behind the deca script? Joint problems, weight gain, ? Just really interesting...

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
well i started trt a few months back at 200/week. blasted for a bit on higher dose just test. decided to blast again at 600t and 300 deca, thats all no other reason. im gona wait to do another blast in a couple months which will be 500t and 150 primo eod for 16 weeks. the primo is not script and its exp. i have 5 bottles so gotta get a few more.