Summer Cycle

DKZ

Awards
Hi guys,

just wanted your opinion on a cycle i was considering. I want to do a cycle that will be low on sides and from A LOT of reading this is what i have come up with.

weeks 1-10: Deca 500mg/ week split
weeks 1-12: EQ 500 mg/week split

PCT

weeks 1 - 4 Nolva(40/40/20/20)
weeks 1 - 4 clomid(100/75/50/50)

Please let me know what use think. Is my PCT solid? Do you think i will get good gain from this cycle? Do you think the sides relatively mild for a cycle like this, i.e. loss in libido, hair loss etc?

thanks guys

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Huh..
Where is your test base?
You always need a test base..

And you should run one or the other, not stack the two of those.. At first at least.

Add test, run about 200mg higher than those..

DKZ

Awards
thanks for the input bro...yeh i know every good bulking cycle starts with a test base but i am looking for nice clean gains with minimal bloating and water retention. I have read that Deca and EQ can be ran together but the gains aren't going to be as good as say a cycle of Deca/Test e or Deca/Test Prop etc.

I know its a bit out of the ordinary but i think it may be a good 'cutting' cycle..obviously if im wrong please lead me in the right direction! Also i want to avoid test because of the related sides.

Pumper

Awards
Well the pct looks good enough.... Other than that what's with your weight being 85lbs? Mess up or are you 13 years old? And I would ask what your body fat is but being 85 lbs I'm going to say in the negative.
Then no test??? And I dont know how one would compare test e sides to deca.... Your weeny won't work without test.
Not to be a kawk dude cuz I'm not one to flame but I don't even know what to say.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hope u plan on not being able to use ur c0ck. the sides u will get from this proposed cycle will mostlikely be worse than test solo

DKZ

Awards
yeah i messed that up, i live in australia so we work in kilograms. I weigh 87kg with roughly 13-14% body fat. Ok so your saying, i should run test e with EQ? also from what ur saying it looks like Deca/EQ will kill my libido?

Na its ok man, thats the reason i posted it, so guys can tell me if im on track or not.

I really wanna a cycle that will be easy on the sides

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I really wanna a cycle that will be easy on the sides
then why do u want to stack different steroids? why not just run testosterone by itself?

DKZ

Awards
what would you recommend, test e/ test prop/ sust? how would the cycle look? what sought of gains will i be looking at (this is my first injectable cycle)?

thanks mate

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what would you recommend, test e/ test prop/ sust? how would the cycle look? what sought of gains will i be looking at (this is my first injectable cycle)?

thanks mate
test-e 500mg/week, 1 pin monday, 1 pin thursday for 10-12 weeks

gains will depend mostly on diet... training and rest as well

DKZ

Awards
CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
whats that mean?

thanks for the advice. Also, is test e a harsh compound in regards to hair loss?
No Test; Didn't Read

You really need to add test. You need that full circle for everything to click.
You can take the money you are spending on Deca or EQ and spend it on test and orals.

My advise, cut your Deca (or EQ) down to 400mg a week. That is plenty. Add a good 600+mg of test a week in there. Throw in an oral (your choice, but at least something).

That is my opinion. Now, not taking it and working off your current idea. You don't want side effects but you want to run those 2? You are going to turn into a walking human water balloon. Personally for me, Deca has given me the worst sides out of all the chems I have done (10+). Bloat, acne, ED, you name it. It made me huge and strong, and dont get me wrong it was completely worth it, but the sides were major. I am barely starting to shed some of the water with the help of dandelion root and winny.

Yes, test will speed up your balding process. You can get some propecia or finastride for that though.

Your PCT seems fine to me. If you are seriously going to run Deca and EQ w/o Test you are going to need HCG because your nuts are going to need a serious kick start.

DKZ

Awards
nice one man...my only worry though is that as summer is approaching and because of my work i want nice clean gains for a 'ripped' look. Will test e or test prop, do this for me under strict dieting and hard training? otherwise, is their a course that will i.e test/winny? or straight deca or EQ?

thanks ( by the way, i wont be running both Deca/EQ together, the last thing i want is to be limp)

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
If you want nice clean gains with a ripped look you are in the wrong aisle.
I am bigger fan of test blends (sust, andropen, pentadex, etc.).
You should be doing test, tren and anavar,winny or tbol with what you are saying you want to gain from this.

Bold gave me a much cleaner look than Deca did.
I ran test and bold and kept my diet SUPER clean and gained/kept 22 pounds. So even at its cleanest I put on a decent amount. Now test, deca and dbol slapped on 45 pounds (seriously) and I looked like a blimp.

I can't really tell you what you should do.
I can only suggest what I would do if I were you.

If you want lean gains, test...tren...and an oral (var, winny or tbol) will do that.
Deca and/or Bold is the last thing you want. Although, dont mean to be a broken record but eq > deca.

DKZ

Awards
thanks man...i think i may go with test and winny. How would the cycle look? would i keep my PCT the same?

Pumper

Awards
Nolva and clomid for pct are good for any cycle. Some guys like to run a little longer like 6 weeks of pct but alot only run 4 weeks.
Are you going to be taking a multi vitamin or liver support or any other supporting supps?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
thanks man...i think i may go with test and winny. How would the cycle look? would i keep my PCT the same?
Winny is 50mg/ED. I woudlnt run it longer than 6 weeks. I have a friend who does 8, but it's not worth the toll on my joints. 6 is standard. I would do it towards the end of my cycle.

Test, at least 500mg a week. Split it up into 2 gigs, say Monday and Thursday.
At least 12 weeks, but 16+ of you have the money.

Also, if you have the money get some tren and anavar.

Test, tren, anavar, and winny and you'll be solid as long as your diet, training and sleep patterns are all on point.

Test and winny is a good first run though.

Your PCT is fine.
I would kick back on the Nolva a little bit. 40 for the first week is enough, then drop down 20/20/20. Even 40 is a lot, for me.

ceo

Awards
I'd run a short high androgenic phase, then taper into an anabolic phase with estrogen and cortisol control/suppression. Finishing everything in about 9-10 weeks.

DKZ

Awards
Once again guys, very much appreciated...quick question if i was to run say test/winny cycle and to prevent hair loss run propecia or finastride. Is this usually effective in preventing hair loss during the cycle? after the cycle is completed and my test levels are back to normal can i stop using the propecia or finastride without a problem considering i am not losing my hair atm? will things go back to normal?...dont wanna sound like a broken record but while i got use on the topic thought i might make use of the advice...cheers!!

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I stop propecia a month after my last injection.
You can probably stop as soon as 2 weeks.
I just think at that point my test wont convert to DHT, since I am either at the pits in 2 weeks or slowly on my way back up in a month.

Just a hypothesis. Maybe someone else who knows more can chime in.

Although, in my current cycle (in week 13 right now) I didn't take any propecia and my hair is the same as it was before...

So who knows. It probably has to do with long term steroid usage over years and years.

DKZ

Awards
yeah seems right..would love to hear other peoples experiences though...bit off topic do you think steroid use effects your ability to build muscle naturally while not on a cycle?

ceo

Awards
does alopecia run in your family somewhere? You seem to be very concerned about it. If you're prone to it, AAS will accelerate it. If you're not, any hairloss on cycle shouldn't be permanent.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
yeah seems right..would love to hear other peoples experiences though...bit off topic do you think steroid use effects your ability to build muscle naturally while not on a cycle?
As long as you cycle off properly and give yourself recovery time, then no.

I mean, you really have to mess yourself up to have that problem. I have a friend like that, but he started when he was 16. He's pretty much f*cked.

DKZ

Awards
yes it does run in my family..thats why i will run propecia or finastride so i it is not accelerated in any way during or after

DKZ

Awards
also, i was thinking about running HCGenerate through the course to prevent atrophy (not sure if i spelt that right). Do you think this is a good idea? does it actually work?

ceo

Awards
also, i was thinking about running HCGenerate through the course to prevent atrophy (not sure if i spelt that right). Do you think this is a good idea? does it actually work?
well, HCGenerate definitely pumped up my nuts.

Plus it has 3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran, which is a specific lignan of nettle root. Specifically, it is that lignan of nettle root that has the highest binding affinity to SHBG.

So 3,4 Divanil is a powerfully effective agent for lowering SHBG. SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) is what your body produces (en mass during a cycle) to try to bring back a homeostasis when excess Test (or Estro) is present.

I'm taking 2 HCGenerate a day right now (not on anything currently, and haven't been on for several months) and my SHBG as of 7/21 was 16, with a range of 11-80. So, that value was quite on the low side, using less than half the recommended dose of HCGenerate.

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
Definitely use HCG bro. I didn't primarily for my test solo cycle and my nutz shriveled up into fuking raisins. Implemented it halfway through and suddenly the boys were back in town. I really think adding it helped me recover as well. So yeah, no doubt run HCG!

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
Definitely use HCG bro. I didn't primarily for my test solo cycle and my nutz shriveled up into fuking raisins. Implemented it halfway through and suddenly the boys were back in town. I really think adding it helped me recover as well. So yeah, no doubt run HCG!
Read too fast and totally just realized you weren't talking about HCG. Not too sure on HCGenerate. Isn't it just a test booster?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
HCG the real deal is awesome, I strongly suggest and encourage. Its a must for decca/ tren IMO

DKZ

Awards
awesome!...gotta try and track some down, we are a bit far away from everything in Australia. Ive heard if you use HCG, Nolva and clomid your balls will be exactly the same from pre cycle to post cycle, the last thing i think any one wants is to not be able to get it up or have kids...thanks guys

ceo

Awards
lol, bro...if you're running the usual cycles and doing the proper PCT with time off = time on, and all the usual stuff, you shouldn't have to worry about whether or not you can have kids.

I've known plenty of bros who cycled heavily and had kids, some even while on cycles of well over a gram a week. You got nothing to worry about.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 28
Alchemist11 Anabolics 202