PROP/SUSPENSION

bwrestler31

Awards
I am getting 40grams of prop and 20 grams of suspension. Don't want to get into how I am getting it, but it is almost free, so I'm looking at how to run a cycle. I'd like to keep the cycle as short as possible, so I think a higher dose (1,000-1400/week) for 6 weeks wold be better than an average dose(500-700/week) for 12. Please let me know your experiences.

Currently I am 5'10" and 225lbs at about 8%. I'd like to get up to about 245-250 at under 8% within my next 2 cycles(before may 2011).

Here is what I'm looking at right now:
Week 1-6: 750/week prop
Week 1-6: 250/week suspension
Week 1-6: 400mg/week Tren Ace or Masteron
Week 1-6: Winstrol or anavar

or

1-12: 525/week prop
1-12: 175/week suspension
1-4: Tbol or dbol
8-12: Winstrol or anavar

Previous cycles have been:

Orals since I started competing at 17 or 18....

1.)
Prop:525mg/week 1-5, 700mg/week 6-10
Mdrol:30mg/day week 1-2 and 8-10

2.)
Prop:200mg/week 1-13
Eth: 500mg/week 1-13
Mdrol:30mg/day week 1-3 and 10-13

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
pics of alleged jerkedness before i respond. If your of decent size you should of run this through your head before. I call bull****...prove me wrong.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
2.)
Prop:200mg/week 1-13
Eth: 500mg/week 1-13
Mdrol:30mg/day week 1-3 and 10-13
What were your results from this? If you gained well from this cycle then you might not need to be jumping up to 1400mg of gear a week.
Also how well did you handle the prop, pain wise? Suspension can be pretty rough on some people but Ive found its manageable and well worth it.

bwrestler31

Awards
pics of alleged jerkedness before i respond. If your of decent size you should of run this through your head before. I call bull****...prove me wrong.
I am a very well know athlete in the strength community, and I do not want to be identified.

I have ~27" legs and ~19" arms... My arms would be considered small in proportion to my back/sholders/chest.

bwrestler31

Awards
What were your results from this? If you gained well from this cycle then you might not need to be jumping up to 1400mg of gear a week.
Also how well did you handle the prop, pain wise? Suspension can be pretty rough on some people but Ive found its manageable and well worth it.
I gained pretty well. Nowhere near as much size as I would have liked, but I stayed very lean.

I've had prop hurt for 3 days and some that doesnt hurt at all. I think it depends on the site. It's not anything that would keep me from training.

bwrestler31

Awards
I talked to a friend of mine, who is an IFBB pro, and we decided that this would be the best thing for me to do..

1-10: Test E: 600mg/week
1-4: Winstrol: 50mg/day
11-20: Test Prop: 600mg/week
14-20:Tren Ace: 300mg/week
14-20: Masteron: 300mg/week
16-20: Winstrol:50mg/day
1-20:.5mg Letro/day

He also wants me to ramp up clen 16-20 and run some dnp the last week, but I'm not sure about clen/masteron/tren all together...

bwrestler31

Awards
I call trolling
I'm not trolling... I am looking for information and guidance. I can not post things that could potentially identify who I am. I will not risk my career outside of bodybuilding/strongman.

The ifbb pro said I should look up how to use hcg as well. He cruises at 250mg/week of E and said that he can't remember how he use to dose hcg before he started staying on year round and using hgh.

Attached is an older picture that I know I didn't put online anywhere else. Weight was 238lbs at the time.

Attachments

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
Cycle looks fine. Is this a precontest cycle? If so some things need to be changed. As far as the DNP, def not needed. For hcg, most people say 250iu twice a week, but that wasn't enough for me. I do 250iu M/W/F.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HCG 250iu E2D is enough for me.. there is nothing wrong with a short run of DNP either IMO.

bwrestler31

Awards
Cycle looks fine. Is this a precontest cycle? If so some things need to be changed. As far as the DNP, def not needed. For hcg, most people say 250iu twice a week, but that wasn't enough for me. I do 250iu M/W/F.
Yes this will be pre-contest. What should be changed?

HCG 250iu E2D is enough for me.. there is nothing wrong with a short run of DNP either IMO.
Thanks for the responses guys. I'll prob hit hcg eod as well.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
I would drop the test p 2 weeks out. Instead of running winstrol 50mgs a day at the beginning and end, run it 100mgs a day the last 4 weeks. As for the letro, you don't need 1/2 mg ed far from the contest. Maybe up it to 1/2 mg a day 6 weeks out and up it some each week closer to the show, running 2.5mg a day the last couple weeks. The hcg needs to be dropped before the show, not positively sure on when, but 3 weeks out should be fine. You'll be coming in on tren, mast, and winni with all things that can cause water retention out of your system. The clen and DNP should be used accordingly and obviously you'll be the only one to determine that.

bwrestler31

Awards
I would drop the test p 2 weeks out. Instead of running winstrol 50mgs a day at the beginning and end, run it 100mgs a day the last 4 weeks. As for the letro, you don't need 1/2 mg ed far from the contest. Maybe up it to 1/2 mg a day 6 weeks out and up it some each week closer to the show, running 2.5mg a day the last couple weeks. The hcg needs to be dropped before the show, not positively sure on when, but 3 weeks out should be fine. You'll be coming in on tren, mast, and winni with all things that can cause water retention out of your system. The clen and DNP should be used accordingly and obviously you'll be the only one to determine that.
I think I am going to keep the test going right up to the show, depending on if I'm hold water or not 2 weeks out. I'm probably going to do .25mg or letro ed or eod to keep the water retention down throughout the whole cycle.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
that dose of letro is fine. whether or not you feel like you're holding water, still need to drop the test out I would say at least 10 days. Even though it might not convert to estrogen because of the letro it will have an effect on electrolites and you will still not be as dry as you could without it. If someone comes in with the same amount of fullness as you or even more, being conditioned better will likely get you to the top.

ceo

Awards
days 1-7: Susp 100mg/day
days 8-14: Susp 75mg/day; Winstrol 25mg/day
days 15-21: S 50mg/day; W 50mg/day
days 22-28 S 25mg/day; W 75mg/day

Then do your PCT (estrogen/cortisol suppression) for 4 weeks.

Then use the prop/var or prop/winstrol, or whatever you have in another 4 week blast. Get in, hit it hard and fast. Enter in high androgenic for max growth, exit high anabolic for keeping growth/solidifying gains, then control cortisol and estrogen.