2nd inj cycle; test + deca

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
First run was test e 12 wks at 500mg/wk. Kickoff with 40mg phera. Great first run. Saw some high quality lean muscle and nice strength gains. But the test solo wasn't as outstanding as I had hoped. Maybe under dosed but libido was super high and felt great all around.

2nd cycle:
625mg test e wk for 14 wks
400mg deca wk for 13 wks

aromasin ED or EOD?
Like to aid it just because nips often get puffy on cycle and AI clears it up. Usually use adex 1mg eod but here this is suppose to be a little better.

Kickoff kinda stuck here too...
Looked at dbol 25-50mg for 4-5 wks but hear mixes reviews about most gains be water.
Also maybe abombs due to rapid strength incease which could hopefully be added onto once inj kick in.
Then have some epi laying around so considered it at 50-60mg. Or also dymethazine?

Pct will be std tamoxifen and clomid.

Any thoughts? Suggestions?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great cycle brah!!
Run dbol first 5 weeks at at least 30mg..
Epi the last 4 weeks leading to PCT would be great.
Good dose of deca and test, if it isnt underdosed of course..
Nolva/clomid combo PCT is great, just make sure you PCT for at least 6 weeks IMO
HCG is at your discretion.. You know how fast you can recover.
Take aromasin ED..

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
First run was test e 12 wks at 500mg/wk. Kickoff with 40mg phera. Great first run. Saw some high quality lean muscle and nice strength gains. But the test solo wasn't as outstanding as I had hoped. Maybe under dosed but libido was super high and felt great all around.

2nd cycle:
625mg test e wk for 14 wks
400mg deca wk for 13 wks

aromasin ED or EOD?
Like to aid it just because nips often get puffy on cycle and AI clears it up. Usually use adex 1mg eod but here this is suppose to be a little better.

Kickoff kinda stuck here too...
Looked at dbol 25-50mg for 4-5 wks but hear mixes reviews about most gains be water.
Also maybe abombs due to rapid strength incease which could hopefully be added onto once inj kick in.
Then have some epi laying around so considered it at 50-60mg. Or also dymethazine?

Pct will be std tamoxifen and clomid.

Any thoughts? Suggestions?
If you go the Dbol route, take it 50mg ED about 1 hour before you work out. I did that and got good strength and mass gains. It is a lot of water/glycogen; but the Test should help use the glycogen and help feed and build/repair the muscles faster. Abombs I've wondered about....have considered doing it on a cycle I'm going to start shortly, but they have a lot of sides. So I'm hesitant. Any reason why your doing the Test for 14 weeks instead of 15?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you go the Dbol route, take it 50mg ED about 1 hour before you work out. I did that and got good strength and mass gains. It is a lot of water/glycogen; but the Test should help use the glycogen and help feed and build/repair the muscles faster. Abombs I've wondered about....have considered doing it on a cycle I'm going to start shortly, but they have a lot of sides. So I'm hesitant. Any reason why your doing the Test for 14 weeks instead of 15?
Maybe he only has 14 weeks worth..
And dianabol does have a lot of clycogen and water storage, but it can also put a lot of lean mass on you, as it is like the most anabolic hormone available.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Maybe he only has 14 weeks worth..
And dianabol does have a lot of clycogen and water storage, but it can also put a lot of lean mass on you, as it is like the most anabolic hormone available.
Yea dbol is def a good way to kick start it; no doubt. I was just curious as to why 14 weeks...figured he only had that much; but sometimes ya never know. BTW Gamer I think we are the only ones on here at this time on a Saturday lol....

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea dbol is def a good way to kick start it; no doubt. I was just curious as to why 14 weeks...figured he only had that much; but sometimes ya never know. BTW Gamer I think we are the only ones on here at this time on a Saturday lol....
Lol I agree.. I dont club, or go to bars, or drink.. Or party..

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Lol I agree.. I dont club, or go to bars, or drink.. Or party..
I don't go to clubs anymore either...too old lol. But I do go to bars to shoot a lot of pool.....I just get tired now at about 11pm hahahahaha......

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't go to clubs anymore either...too old lol. But I do go to bars to shoot a lot of pool.....I just get tired now at about 11pm hahahahaha......
Now pool is fun **** man.. Your 28 brah, almost close to the average clubbing age of like 35-45 lol..

j rad

j rad

Awards
Nah brah.. 178.. Avi pic is from April.

Dont speak on which you know nothing about..

Thanks for insults though :)

thanks for negative rep. Taking steroid advice from tiny is like taking pitching advice from a tball player.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Oops my bad guys... I got 4 bottle of test e coming and 2.5ml wk equals 16 wks and 15 deca... Wasn't thinking when I posted.

Very curious about dbol and was going to dose preworkout as suggested. Might add it and do epi at the end.

Just trying to get HUGE! Lol

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
thanks for negative rep. Taking steroid advice from tiny is like taking pitching advice from a tball player.
Yea unless the person knows more than you do...which im sure is right for all of in here "Under 175"

j rad

j rad

Awards
Yea unless the person knows more than you do...which im sure is right for all of in here "Under 175"
Which is not the case. OP says he didnt gain much on test and phera. Do we ask his diet, age, workout exp/routine? Nah, just tell him to throw on DBOL and Deca and get swole like every other 6 foot 175 twig on here. Im being a **** I know but come on, 2nd cycle take two orals and two injectables?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Which is not the case. OP says he didnt gain much on test and phera. Do we ask his diet, age, workout exp/routine? Nah, just tell him to throw on DBOL and Deca and get swole like every other 6 foot 175 twig on here. Im being a **** I know but come on, 2nd cycle take two orals and two injectables?
For reference I an 6'1" 215-220 30" waist, abs pretty much stay visible yr round. High cal days are 4800-5000 cals and low cal days 3400-3800. Spread into 7 meals. I have run the OTC orals before. Just 2nd time dealing with inj.

j rad

j rad

Awards
For reference I an 6'1" 215-220 30" waist, abs pretty much stay visible yr round. High cal days are 4800-5000 cals and low cal days 3400-3800. Spread into 7 meals. I have run the OTC orals before. Just 2nd time dealing with inj.
And whats your goal? Mass gain?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
jeez didnt know this was bb .com

j rad

j rad

Awards
Well test and deca would usually signal a bulk esp if I was considering dbol or abombs too
I would drop the orals all together. Test and deca should be plenty, unless you feel you really need a kickstart to give you 10 lbs. At your size doesnt seem necessary. And even though test and deca would suggest a "bulk", 3400 cal a day for a 220lb man signals something different. What is the breakdown of your diet.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I would drop the orals all together. Test and deca should be plenty, unless you feel you really need a kickstart to give you 10 lbs. At your size doesnt seem necessary. And even though test and deca would suggest a "bulk", 3400 cal a day for a 220lb man signals something different. What is the breakdown of your diet.
That's low cal days and high cal days much higher as posted above. That current diet i am on is not the diet I would use while on cycle trying tol bulk. I know how to eat, I got a nutrition minor while in college. Plus my gf is a full time nutritionist. Diet is not an issue.

j rad

j rad

Awards
That's low cal days and high cal days much higher as posted above. That current diet i am on is not the diet I would use while on cycle trying tol bulk. I know how to eat, I got a nutrition minor while in college. Plus my gf is a full time nutritionist. Diet is not an issue.
You should be taking in more than 4800 calories if your looking to gain weight.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Dude listen. As of right now I am not bulking, still summer. Out at pool, lake and beach so like staying leaner. Hence when I start the cycle in about a month, like stated above, diet will change and cals will increase. Back to the cycle itself please.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
J rad it is apparent you know your bodybuilding... but no need to battle your opinion out. Just state it.

Liftingstud I know a few people on here who will tell you hCG helps with Deca D***. Test + hCG will be enough to offset Decca's nasty libido effects. And at the age of 30, it will be way more beneficial for you to use hCG than not.

Cycle looks good. Dbol will put on water weight, but make no mistake about it, it will also put on muscle. Besides, water weight is beneficial to putting on muscle and great for building strength. So overall, Dbol will be of great aid but your choice of using it depends on how much weight you want to put on, and how fast.

Consider using hCG seriously, especially with your addition of Deca.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh your welcome brah..
I have gone from 113 to 178 in about 2 years with 3 major sicknesses and military training and have mantained 11 and under percent bw.. I don't know what I'm doing obviously you ignorant ****.. btw, that was sarcasm. Don't come to this forum expecting a warm welcome when you dog on individuals who you know nothing about..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also, you don't know this mans metabolism and how his body processes carbs. He may only need 3600 calories a day to bulk...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also, some people may not really gain much from test or deca and deca gains are SLOW and steady and should be un for around 16 weeks to gain significantly from it, that is, if he responds well to deca. And you haven't really given a reason as to why he shouldn't kick a long estered cycle, as it would be optimal for him to do so...

j rad

j rad

Awards
Oh your welcome brah..
I have gone from 113 to 178 in about 2 years with 3 major sicknesses and military training and have mantained 11 and under percent bw.. I don't know what I'm doing obviously you ignorant ****.. btw, that was sarcasm. Don't come to this forum expecting a warm welcome when you dog on individuals who you know nothing about..
Congrats on the gains.

I just dont think the oral kickstart is necessary. Its not worth the cash or the extra strain on the body.

I wouldnt expect someone whos been on cycle since they began posting to follow that logic. I wonder if the 7+ months on oral and injectable AAS contributed to your sickness.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the gains.

I just dont think the oral kickstart is necessary. Its not worth the cash or the extra strain on the body.

I wouldnt expect someone whos been on cycle since they began posting to follow that logic. I wonder if the 7+ months on oral and injectable AAS contributed to your sickness.
No, dysentery, swine flu and pneumonia.. I didnt start cycling right away either smart ass... And the m-drol/p-plex bridge I took was bunk (IE: no gains, no sides, no nada)..

Oral kick isnt necessary, but It will give you strength and mass that the deca/test will help you maintain and improve.. Does that sound logical to you?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
this is starting to be a soap opera lol...stay tuned next week!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Gamer. . . I'm confident that J-rad understands your knowledge as do we all. . .its easy to see you know your information. . J-rad. . .its clear we know your knowledge is vast as well. . .setting all things aside lets not jack this man's thread and lets get into some good hard gains baby!!! WOOO HOOOO SAY YES TO DIPLOMACY hahah

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gamer. . . I'm confident that J-rad understands your knowledge as do we all. . .its easy to see you know your information. . J-rad. . .its clear we know your knowledge is vast as well. . .setting all things aside lets not jack this man's thread and lets get into some good hard gains baby!!! WOOO HOOOO SAY YES TO DIPLOMACY hahah
I like ;)..

JRad, we friends :D

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I like ;)..

JRad, we friends :D
Thanks brutha!! hahah. . All i know is that when i get ready for my first inject cycle i hope ya'll have as much to say as you did about lifting's :biglaugh:

j rad

j rad

Awards
Don't mind me, serious bulk dieting has me angry and uncomfortably full.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't mind me, serious bulk dieting has me angry and uncomfortably full.
I totally understand, that all day bloat feeling leaves me in a grumpy ass mood as well LMAO..

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
HAHAH well. . .I understand how that feels as well Jrad. . . . hmmmm n e updates lifting? or are we still waiting for supplies to arrive?