Trenbolone- IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE GTFIH

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Just wanting to see some feedback from people with some experience with real tren. Not PH tren, tren lv, or anything other then injectable tren.

1. How long did you run it?
2. What dose did you run it at?
3. What ester did you run? (Enan, Ace, etc)
4. What did you stack it with?
5. Goal at time (bulk/cut)
6. Side Effects
7. Results

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Just wanting to see some feedback from people with some experience with real tren. Not PH tren, tren lv, or anything other then injectable tren.

1. How long did you run it? 8 weeks
2. What dose did you run it at? 50mg eod then 100mg eod then 50mg ed
3. What ester did you run? (Enan, Ace, etc) ace
4. What did you stack it with? test prop
5. Goal at time (bulk/cut) bulk
6. Side Effects a few restless nights, moderate sweats at night, sh!tty enduance, dark urine
7. Results i think my bf% was higher then it should have been to notice fatloss per-se (13-14% at the time), but strength gains were ridiculous

above in bold. i also ran a blend of test-prop/tren-e which only lasted about 3 weeks (got it for free)....tren-e seemed to kick in right at the end

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Cool man did you have a better run at 50mg eod, 50 mg ed or 100mg eod?? Was there much of a difference as far as sides? You said tren e seemed to kick in at the end. How many times was e/ace?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Cool man did you have a better run at 50mg eod, 50 mg ed or 100mg eod?? Was there much of a difference as far as sides? You said tren e seemed to kick in at the end. How many times was e/ace?
ive only had on full cycle with tren ace, the one i shared. i ran a prop/tren/mast blend which i could only handle for a couple of pins because it was painful gear. the tren-e like i said i only ran for about 3 weeks....i didnt notice any sides but could tell that strength was picking up.

i didnt notice a difference between ace 100mg eod and 50mg ed.....but next time im starting at 75mg ed (maybe 150mg eod)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
damn i might just pick up ****load of Ace and play with my dosages since it's the short ester.. LOL... I think that's the only way Im gonna get it right. That and preload some caber for a week

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established

6. Side Effects
7. Results
1. Ran for 40 days.
2. 100mg EOD
3. Tren Ace
4. Test E ran the test for 10 weeks....tren last 40 days.
5. Lean Muscle Mass
6. None For Me
7. Put on 15lbs of lean muscle. Great strength gains. Never felt sore. Top of the world feeling.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

6. Side Effects
7. Results
OK
#1 12-14 weeks of TREN E
#2 started at 200 went up to 600 dropped down to 400 then doses down to 200 then off
#3 TREN E
#4 Test, and like a zillion orals, check my "cut progress" log for more info on it
#5 cut
#6 floppy noodle ****in at 600mg. lethartgy at 600mg but couldve been the stims and orals too
#7 awesome strength and hardness, insane vascularity.

would i run it again? **** YES! When? As soon as ****in possible (meaning prolly before the arnold if i get the tren ace ill do that first then wait and run tren e during the arnold.

**** is the best steroid then test and anadrol. no need for me to run anything else other then these 3

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
OK
#1 12-14 weeks of TREN E
#2 started at 200 went up to 600 dropped down to 400 then doses down to 200 then off
#3 TREN E
#4 Test, and like a zillion orals, check my "cut progress" log for more info on it
#5 cut
#6 floppy noodle ****in at 600mg. lethartgy at 600mg but couldve been the stims and orals too
#7 awesome strength and hardness, insane vascularity.

would i run it again? **** YES! When? As soon as ****in possible (meaning prolly before the arnold if i get the tren ace ill do that first then wait and run tren e during the arnold.

**** is the best steroid then test and anadrol. no need for me to run anything else other then these 3
You're the tren spokesman huh LOL

just wanting to see some dosing ideas. will start low and adjust as i see optimal results/increased sides, etc

Pumper

Awards
what up southern charm. I enjoy your posts and threads around am. I am currently running it now... Like this... Test e 500 mg a week for 10 weeks, kick started anadrol 100mgs a day weeks 1-4, and tren ace ed injections I started at 50mg a day for two weeks and now am on 75 mg Ed. So the tren ace is weeks 7.5-11.5. Side effects from the tren have been only some extra acne. It makes you feel great though. I home brewed mine. It's cheap that way but the injections are a bit painful so I'd pin it before bed. For sure after your workout. From start of cycle I'm up 25 lbs but abombs bumped me hard. Good strength jumps from tren though.
Although if that was you in the video beating the **** out of that gym maybe tren wouldn't be good. Hahaha. Kidding. I haven't had any anger problems from.
Good luck man

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
im using test e and tren a for my cut

just read thru that whole log... awesome progress bro!!!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im using test e and tren a for my cut

just read thru that whole log... awesome progress bro!!!!
id like to think so.... but with Test E you may want to just run tren E as its easy, lol.

but for a cut its insane.

i figured out that my test dose NEEDS to be 200-300mg HIGHER then my TREN dose and the closer my tren dose got to my test dose, the more my **** stopped working.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
id like to think so.... but with Test E you may want to just run tren E as its easy, lol.

but for a cut its insane.

i figured out that my test dose NEEDS to be 200-300mg HIGHER then my TREN dose and the closer my tren dose got to my test dose, the more my **** stopped working.
So you would really do Tren E? The reason I'm wanting to use Tren A is for possible sides. This way I can either try 50mg ed or 100eod, switch it up and see what brings me better results/less sides. The problem I have with using a long ester tren is that if I react badly to prolactin sides, it's gonna take a whole lot more time to clear.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I'll be running t3 at 25-50mcg ed for 6 or so weeks as well, I plan on sweating. Not bullets. Artillery shells. I am also cutting in the winter, so I dont have to deal with excessive summer heat. That is a plus in my book.

Any more feedback is welcome. I see that most of the sides so far on this thread are pretty much tolerable. I mean hell, I ran superdrol at 30mg with no sides, I would like to cross my fingers and hope my run with Tren goes just as smoothly

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you would really do Tren E? The reason I'm wanting to use Tren A is for possible sides. This way I can either try 50mg ed or 100eod, switch it up and see what brings me better results/less sides. The problem I have with using a long ester tren is that if I react badly to prolactin sides, it's gonna take a whole lot more time to clear.
honestly if they happen, you can stop and it will go away .. with tren a you get more tren per dose due to ester weight and my cause more sides in the beginning.

prolactin sides... not a problem if estrogen is undercontrol IME, and if you read Seth Roberts Thread on here, youll see thats the best way to combat it.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established

6. Side Effects
7. Results
1) 8 weeks
2) 120mg eod to start, 75mg ed for 6 weeks then bumped it down to roughly 37.5mg ed for the last week (anxiety got to me)
3)

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established

6. Side Effects
7. Results
1) 8 weeks
2) 120mg eod to start, 75mg ed for 6 weeks then bumped it down to roughly 37.5mg ed for the last week (anxiety got to me)
3) tren ace
4) ran it along side 700mg test prop
5) cut. Dropped my cals a lot, ripped right up.
6) anxiety was too much for me. Had a couple personal things going on so the tren only provoked it. Aggression was an issue too, especially at work.
7) I enjoyed the compound. Vascularity, hardness and the lean achievement was worth it. I plan on incorporating it back in soon, perhaps sept 1st or as late as oct 1st.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use tren in all my contest preps, but I am never really that impressed with it.

12 weeks, 125mg EOD, stacked with Mast and Halo but not all at the same time. Works decent, but not as good as people make it out to be. Night sweats are easily tolerate, tren cough pops up every other week and I cough my brains out for no reason.. progestin gyno is uncontrollable for me and kicks in around week 5-6; always goes away within 2-3 weeks of stopping though, they just swell.

I use the ace ester.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Dance with tren e at 1000 like I did for a week it ankles will look like ur on hgh lol but ace is far supetior ran both, on ace now 150 eod

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
9/10 weeks I think?

50mgs ED / 75mgs ED / 100mgs EOD

ACE

prop / winny

cut

6. Side Effects
intense night sweats, like dripping wet. equal to sweating in a sauna , no joke. puffy nips but nothing to be concerned about they gone immedately after use

7. Results
best results at 75mg ED - sick vascularity cut me up pretty good. Nice quality mass! will use again and again, favorite AAS to date.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
1. How long did you run it? 4 weeks aka not enough...used it at the end of a cycle.
2. What dose did you run it at? 400mg a week.
3. What ester did you run? (Enan, Ace, etc) Depot by BD. It was a blend.
4. What did you stack it with? Andropen (550MG W) and Winny (50mg ED oral)
5. Goal at time (bulk/cut) Cut, but more of a taper down...
6. Side Effects Sweat
7. Results I have no clue, I dont think it did anything really. It was my first cycle and I had my head up my ass.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established

1. How long did you run it? i usually run it 9-12 weeks (i stick to around 10)
2. What dose did you run it at? 350-450mg ew
3. What ester did you run? (Enan, Ace, etc) ace the first time now only trenE and pin it 2X a week
4. What did you stack it with? TestE and tbol or dbol but this time (im on itnow) i stacked it with Dieselbolan v2.0 the first 4 weeks
5. Goal at time (bulk/cut) bulk
6. Side Effects moodyness, night sweats, lathergy, depression
7. Results
great results but sides are not fun, thow i dont have much sides compared to alot of others.

im in bold above.
in 3 weeks in now on my new Dieselbolan, trenE,testE, mastE cycle.
and its kicking in now as i feel tierd alot now and sterting to feel depressed a bit.
but strangth is climbing andgrowth is comming. about 5-6 more weeks.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
deppression can come with tren....

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
the sneaky thing with tren is that u really dont notice most of the personality changes while on tren. u dont recognise the short fuse, outburst, anxiety.....but the ppl around u do for sure. its always good to have someone around u who knows when ur on tren to keep u in check.

God bless my gf for being able to put up with me while im on it

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i meditate so it is easy for me to have full control of my body, but i can see how tren can F u up

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tren LV Tren LV ????!!!!!????!?!?!?!??!

HUAUHaUHAUHaHUa

i don't have experience with real treb yet.......but if you see the molecular struture of real trembolone and the PH x-tren, tren lv...you will see that both are very similar.....SO.....gains and sides can be close .

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Tren LV Tren LV ????!!!!!????!?!?!?!??!

HUAUHaUHAUHaHUa

i don't have experience with real treb yet.......but if you see the molecular struture of real trembolone and the PH x-tren, tren lv...you will see that both are very similar.....SO.....gains and sides can be close .
there's no "m" in trenbolone. real tren and designer steroid tren are nothing a like.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer Tren-E by a factor of 100 over ace. Ace makes me miserable.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
hey guys i inj tren ACE using 25g that is ok right? and there was a little oil/ liquid left at the end of syrange were beginning of needle begins (i belive u guys know wat im talkin about) so what i am curious about is, what is that liquid someone said to me its ur pure tren ace since it is hard to push it through 25g so alot of ur tren ace si gonna be stuck while the oil get through, i think this is bs. is it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey guys i inj tren ACE using 25g that is ok right? and there was a little oil/ liquid left at the end of syrange were beginning of needle begins (i belive u guys know wat im talkin about) so what i am curious about is, what is that liquid someone said to me its ur pure tren ace since it is hard to push it through 25g so alot of ur tren ace si gonna be stuck while the oil get through, i think this is bs. is it?
Pure bs. The TA is dissolved in the oil, not suspended.

25 is a bit small...why not a 23?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
unless u can actually SEE the powder....that is complete bullsh!t. i always draw a small amount of air into the syringe to make sure i inject all the oil.

and for those of u thinking "omg u injected air!!...you're gonna die!!"....u are a moron (not directed towards anyone)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
unless u can actually SEE the powder....that is complete bullsh!t. i always draw a small amount of air into the syringe to make sure i inject all the oil.

and for those of u thinking "omg u injected air!!...you're gonna die!!"....u are a moron (not directed towards anyone)
How much air do you use? I'm thinking for my next cycle just doing 3 ccs of air EOD for 6 weeks. Do I need PCT?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
How much air do you use? I'm thinking for my next cycle just doing 3 ccs of air EOD for 6 weeks. Do I need PCT?
nah, i use 5cc syringes. inject straight into the vein and im GOLDEN

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nah, i use 5cc syringes. inject straight into the vein and im GOLDEN
Did you ever get a chance to play around with those cardiac syringes? I mean, the lungs pump oxygenated blood to the heart....why not skip the middle man?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
loll so 25G is ok? i used 23 last week cuz i had no 25 left, suprisingly 23 hurt me less?.... but then i got my order in again and only 25g and 18 for sucikn in the oil. but 25 is ok?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
next cycle i will use 23g

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

LMAO its okay to inject air, small air bubbles and small amounts are fine. It's just the large amounts of air that are no good. I'm a nurse, and I've never seen a nurse besides myself really try to get all of the air out lmao. In nursing school they told us just not to inject more than 1cc of air??? seems like a lot haha

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT UR SERIOUS!

so u can actually leave air in? DUDE CAN SOME PLS POST A VIDEO SOMETIME SOON OF HOW MUCH AIR THEY LET IN? PERFERABLE ONE OF U 3 UP THERE PLEASE! I NEVER HEARED FO THIS

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT UR SERIOUS!

so u can actually leave air in? DUDE CAN SOME PLS POST A VIDEO SOMETIME SOON OF HOW MUCH AIR THEY LET IN? PERFERABLE ONE OF U 3 UP THERE PLEASE! I NEVER HEARED FO THIS
when jasen gets excited, the man gets EXCITED lol

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
dude i love learning new stuff! i am excited i want to examine this more at work and can some send a video ro something! this is cool, i always had belive air bublles can kill u now i find u u can go as uch as 1cc and be ok! thats crazy!!!!!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
LMAO its okay to inject air, small air bubbles and small amounts are fine. It's just the large amounts of air that are no good. I'm a nurse, and I've never seen a nurse besides myself really try to get all of the air out lmao. In nursing school they told us just not to inject more than 1cc of air??? seems like a lot haha
i litterally started touching my nipple on this one! lmfao jk jk

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
so .3ml of air at the end of syringe so it oushes all the oil in? what happes when air get in ur body? u feel nausea or anything?

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
TREMBOLONE ACETATE:
(17beta-Hydroxyestra-4 ,9,11-trien-3-one)
(Base + Acetato de Trembolona Ester)
Fórmula: C20 H24 O3
Peso Molecular: 312.4078
Peso Molecular (base): 270,3706
Peso Molecular (éster): 60,0524
Fórmula (base): C18 H22 O2
Fórmula (éster): O2 C2 H4
Ponto de Fusão (base): 183-186C
Ponto de Fusão (éster),: 16.6C
Fabricante: implantes de Bovinos, British Dragon, Vários
Dose Efetiva (Homens) :50-150mg ED
Dose Efetiva (Mulher): Não recomendado
Vida ativa: 2-3 dias
Tempo de Detecção: 5 meses
Anabólicos / androgênicos razão: 500/500

PH (X-tren; TREN LV)

Chemical Name(s):

19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione
estra-4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione
4,9 Estra
Chemical Formula: C18H22O2
Molecular Weight: 270
CAS: NA
Q Qatio: NA
Anabolic #: NA
Androgenic #: NA
Oral Bioavailability: Estimated at 20%
AR Binding Affinity: 5
SHBG Binding Affinity: NA
Half Life: NA
Legal Status (US): Listed as a controlled substance
Average Dose:
100-200mg/day standalone
50-100mg/day when stacking
Average Cycle Length: 4-6 weeks

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate you posting that, but I am still only looking for input on trenbolone injectable. thanks tho homie

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
TREMBOLONE ACETATE:
(17beta-Hydroxyestra-4 ,9,11-trien-3-one)
(Base + Acetato de Trembolona Ester)
Fórmula: C20 H24 O3
Peso Molecular: 312.4078
Peso Molecular (base): 270,3706
Peso Molecular (éster): 60,0524
Fórmula (base): C18 H22 O2
Fórmula (éster): O2 C2 H4
Ponto de Fusão (base): 183-186C
Ponto de Fusão (éster),: 16.6C
Fabricante: implantes de Bovinos, British Dragon, Vários
Dose Efetiva (Homens) :50-150mg ED
Dose Efetiva (Mulher): Não recomendado
Vida ativa: 2-3 dias
Tempo de Detecção: 5 meses
Anabólicos / androgênicos razão: 500/500

PH (X-tren; TREN LV)

Chemical Name(s):

19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione
estra-4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione
4,9 Estra
Chemical Formula: C18H22O2
Molecular Weight: 270
CAS: NA
Q Qatio: NA
Anabolic #: NA
Androgenic #: NA
Oral Bioavailability: Estimated at 20%
AR Binding Affinity: 5
SHBG Binding Affinity: NA
Half Life: NA
Legal Status (US): Listed as a controlled substance
Average Dose:
100-200mg/day standalone
50-100mg/day when stacking
Average Cycle Length: 4-6 weeks
WAIT SO TREN LV IS SAME AS ACETATE BUT ORAL VERSION!!!!?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ive heard of people doing the air thing as well. ive done it like 1-2 by mistake.

supposedly get all the oil out and the oil deeper into the muscle? again this is just what ive heard