Sustanon for a base

Dante87

Awards
Hi all,

As I come closer to my next DS cycle, I'm really considering a test base.
If my cycle is going to be 7 weeks, can I do 250/mg every week of sust for libido and lethargy? I'm not so much looking for gains on the test but just something to keep energy up.

Thanks in advance.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
personally test does absolutely nothing for energy....unless ur natty levels are low. id go with test prop for any cycle under 10 weeks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yes but the less you inject the longer it'll take to kick... for instance i been doing sust a little over 300mg a week and going by libido boost alone i'd say it took closer to 6 weeks to fully kick in.

Earlier on there should be enough test to prevent lethargy and dead libido but i'm just saying it won't be much, sust is mostly long esters, and at 1mL per week the short esters are insignificant, it takes a while to build up.

if you are just doing a 7 week cycle and want a test base you should use test prop (and inject a lot more frequently lol)

Dante87

Awards
personally test does absolutely nothing for energy....unless ur natty levels are low
Well yes... My levels would be low since I'm going to be shutdown from the DS.

yes but the less you inject the longer it'll take to kick... for instance i been doing sust a little over 300mg a week and going by libido boost alone i'd say it took closer to 6 weeks to fully kick in.

Earlier on there should be enough test to prevent lethargy and dead libido but i'm just saying it won't be much, sust is mostly long esters, and at 1mL per week the short esters are insignificant, it takes a while to build up.

if you are just doing a 7 week cycle and want a test base you should use test prop (and inject a lot more frequently lol)
Thanks for the reply,
I was really just looking for a way to have to inject less frequently lol.

GrowthMan1

GrowthMan1

Awards
Haha not exactly what I was implying. But I'd think you'd feel less lethargy running Superdrol with test then Superdrol with no test...

My first cycle ever was sust 250 at either 250 or 500mg/week (don't remember, it's been 10 years), but I'm going to go against the grain here. I currently use sust eod, however, IMO a weekly shot of 1 or 2 ml will help your libido, energy (IMO), confidence, reduce anxiety, increase confidence. Not to mention it will allow you to train balls to the wall.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My first cycle ever was sust 250 at either 250 or 500mg/week (don't remember, it's been 10 years), but I'm going to go against the grain here. I currently use sust eod, however, IMO a weekly shot of 1 or 2 ml will help your libido, energy (IMO), confidence, reduce anxiety, increase confidence. Not to mention it will allow you to train balls to the wall.
i dont think anyone is disagreeing with this. but due to the long esters that make up about 85% of the sust its going to take too long to start achieving these benefits to bother on a 7wk cycle.

GrowthMan1

GrowthMan1

Awards
i dont think anyone is disagreeing with this. but due to the long esters that make up about 85% of the sust its going to take too long to start achieving these benefits to bother on a 7wk cycle.

Agree with the humpster...

Sust s/b ran for 10 weeks minimum. My suggestion is to run the other bs for 7weeks and extend the text 3 weeks beyond.