Goin' Ape fukcing $hit cycle

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Heres what I started today, Im thinking about logging it here on AM. I don't know how to upload photos, but if someone would be willing to help me with that I will be happy to post some progress picks.

Heres the low down

Sust blend 475mg ew (i will be upping this dose coming up)
Tren E 200 mg ew weeks (I will assess tolerance and adjust dosage accordingly as I go) I pinned 200mg today and will shoot another 200mg on Monday, after that I will drop it down to 200mg ew.
Superdrone 10mg ed weeks 1-2
Dbol 25mg ed weeks 1-3

I have letro and I will start that up sometime soon @ .25ml which = about .6mg letro eod. I will purchase prami if I end up needing it. I take NAC year round so there's my liver support, I also take Hawthorne and CoQ-10 year round so BP is taken care as well. I may pick up some saw palmetto for prostate, but I may not lol.

I have been cutting for some months now and I have lost quit a bit of weight, my strength is down and Ive lost a good amount of muscle. Im on T3 right now @ 75mcg ed and I plan on dropping it to 50mcg tomorrow and will titrate downwards soon there after.

I expect to make some quick gains right away due to muscle memory, so things should pick up quick for me quickly(i hope lol). In fact tomorrow is my cheat day, and I will be doing a massive carb up all day and I should gain a good 5-10lbs from that alone, imo. Ive been eating around or under 100g carbs daily and my protein intake is around 225-300g(if I drink an extra shake its usually closer to 300g) and my fat intake is decent. I don't count it out, but in a day I usually take in 3-4g fish oil daily, 1 serving natty pb, 3 servings tuna or salmon everyday.

Im going to be adding in more carbs to my pre and post w/o meals, they will be 60+g carbs 60/40 low GI/ high GI. Protein and fat will be raised as well. Carbs will be around 300-350g on workout days and around 200-300g on off days. Im wanting to stay as lean as possible here.

I will be lifting four days a week and I will try and keep doing cardio 3+ times per week(probably on off days). My goal is primarily to gain lean mass and maybe even recomp a bit. Strength is important to me, but not nearly as much as being big. Id rather look like I can bench 500lbs and not be able too, than too be able to bench 500lbs and look like $hit lol But being big AND strong would be nice though too.

I haven't ran a log in years, I never got many hits and updating became a chore. If you would be interested in following a log of this just let me know, if you have any input on this cycle or my diet/training please let me know.

BTW, I am 6' 1.5" and 195-200lbs @ 12% bf

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i see nothing "ape sh!t" about the cycle ...

i was hoping to see "im running testE 2000mg/week 1-20, TrenE 800mg/wk 1-18, Eq 1000mg/week 1-20 with abombs 150mg ed week 1-6 and var/winstrol 100mg each 10-20"

now THAT would be "ape sh!t" worthy :D

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

i was hoping to see "im running testE 2000mg/week 1-20, TrenE 800mg/wk 1-18, Eq 1000mg/week 1-20 with abombs 150mg ed week 1-6 and var/winstrol 100mg each 10-20"

Ya, 5000 dollar pro cycle right there..

Im subbed!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established

Lol, sorry to disappoint NOS. Im just stoked to run tren I guess

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established

u cant forget the hgh, slin, igflr3, cjc-1295, ghrp-6, hgh frag 176, clen/helios, proviron that will also be run along side the AAS

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't ran a log in years, I never got many hits and updating became a chore. If you would be interested in following a log of this just let me know, .
Color me INTERESTED!!!

GearedVader

GearedVader

Awards
Vadar is down for the ride . . . what's your cycle length? . . curious about your oral stack as well there chief

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would this be your first injectable cycle?
I would follow along, that's for f*cking certain.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heres what I started today, Im thinking about logging it here on AM. I don't know how to upload photos, but if someone would be willing to help me with that I will be happy to post some progress picks.

Heres the low down

Sust blend 475mg ew (i will be upping this dose coming up)
Tren E 200 mg ew weeks (I will assess tolerance and adjust dosage accordingly as I go) I pinned 200mg today and will shoot another 200mg on Monday, after that I will drop it down to 200mg ew.
Superdrone 10mg ed weeks 1-2
Dbol 25mg ed weeks 1-3

I have letro and I will start that up sometime soon @ .25ml which = about .6mg letro eod. I will purchase prami if I end up needing it. I take NAC year round so there's my liver support, I also take Hawthorne and CoQ-10 year round so BP is taken care as well. I may pick up some saw palmetto for prostate, but I may not lol.

I have been cutting for some months now and I have lost quit a bit of weight, my strength is down and Ive lost a good amount of muscle. Im on T3 right now @ 75mcg ed and I plan on dropping it to 50mcg tomorrow and will titrate downwards soon there after.

I expect to make some quick gains right away due to muscle memory, so things should pick up quick for me quickly(i hope lol). In fact tomorrow is my cheat day, and I will be doing a massive carb up all day and I should gain a good 5-10lbs from that alone, imo. Ive been eating around or under 100g carbs daily and my protein intake is around 225-300g(if I drink an extra shake its usually closer to 300g) and my fat intake is decent. I don't count it out, but in a day I usually take in 3-4g fish oil daily, 1 serving natty pb, 3 servings tuna or salmon everyday.

Im going to be adding in more carbs to my pre and post w/o meals, they will be 60+g carbs 60/40 low GI/ high GI. Protein and fat will be raised as well. Carbs will be around 300-350g on workout days and around 200-300g on off days. Im wanting to stay as lean as possible here.

I will be lifting four days a week and I will try and keep doing cardio 3+ times per week(probably on off days). My goal is primarily to gain lean mass and maybe even recomp a bit. Strength is important to me, but not nearly as much as being big. Id rather look like I can bench 500lbs and not be able too, than too be able to bench 500lbs and look like $hit lol But being big AND strong would be nice though too.

I haven't ran a log in years, I never got many hits and updating became a chore. If you would be interested in following a log of this just let me know, if you have any input on this cycle or my diet/training please let me know.

I'm in!

Kill it, Tim!

-John

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Vadar is down for the ride . . . what's your cycle length? . . curious about your oral stack as well there chief
I haven't decided the total length of this yet. Im thinking 10-12 weeks on the tren, and 14-15 weeks sust. The oral stack is run right from the get-go. SD will be ran at 10mg ed for 2 maybe 3 weeks(i'll go 3 weeks if I tolerate this stack well). Dbol will be ran at 25 mg ed for 3 weeks(maybe 4 Im gonna play it by ear on this).

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Would this be your first injectable cycle?
I would follow along, that's for f*cking certain.
Nah, Ive ran a few injectable cycle now. This is my first time on trenbolone though. Good to have you along bro!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
ok gonna sub this for sure

Havnt had chance to read the 1st post yet but i know this gonna be bad ass and involve some Tren E :)

In for the win

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
ok gonna sub this for sure

Havnt had chance to read the 1st post yet but i know this gonna be bad ass and involve some Tren E :)

In for the win
Ed! Bout time you showed up lol Good to have you here. Yeah this is gonna be a fun ride for sure

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Cool...

How u running those orals Pre Wo?

what are the macros for your diet? and ur carb cycling right?
they will be 60+g carbs 60/40 low GI/ high GI.
sorry not 100% clear what you mean? low GCI pre WO high Post got that part
the 60/40 part i that gr or ratio of carbs to protein, sorry

letro - you know you are sensetive from previous experience? or just precautionary?

The Sust - you pinning that EOD? or E3D?

HCG ?

Looking fwd to this log mate.... Ill be watching and learning, looks like fun

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Cool...

How u running those orals Pre Wo?

what are the macros for your diet? and ur carb cycling right?
they will be 60+g carbs 60/40 low GI/ high GI.
sorry not 100% clear what you mean? low GCI pre WO high Post got that part
the 60/40 part i that gr or ratio of carbs to protein, sorry

letro - you know you are sensetive from previous experience? or just precautionary?

The Sust - you pinning that EOD? or E3D?

HCG ?

Looking fwd to this log mate.... Ill be watching and learning, looks like fun
Yes Im taking the orals pre w/o

On the ratios I was speaking only about the carbs no protein or fat. I was saying about 60% of the carbs will be comprised of lower GI carbs(I usually eat brown rice and 1/2lb chicken with fruit) and the other 40% would be high GI. Immediately after my w/o I do consume a shake made of 16oz ff milk and 1 scoop whey + a bit of nesquick, from this I get about 40g protein and 30+g sugar. About 1 hour after this I eat my actual post w/o meal and it is usually identical to my pre w/o meal.

I may pick up some hcg later on

Im pinning the sust eod right now

Im going to use letro because its what I have already and its dam effective and cheap considering how much you use.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Yes Im taking the orals pre w/o

On the ratios I was speaking only about the carbs no protein or fat. I was saying about 60% of the carbs will be comprised of lower GI carbs(I usually eat brown rice and 1/2lb chicken with fruit) and the other 40% would be high GI. Immediately after my w/o I do consume a shake made of 16oz ff milk and 1 scoop whey + a bit of nesquick, from this I get about 40g protein and 30+g sugar. About 1 hour after this I eat my actual post w/o meal and it is usually identical to my pre w/o meal.

I may pick up some hcg later on

Im pinning the sust eod right now

Im going to use letro because its what I have already and its dam effective and cheap considering how much you use.
cool so pre post and post post meals :) all are have about 60g carbs and then u gonna taper em off towrds the end of the day?

so ur gonna be cycling a 60 20 20 macro depending on whether its a lifting day or not?

Dunno if its an option but im lovin my proviron, keeping me very perky and ive yet to have to use an AI, i realise this is all dependent on each indibvidulas estro sensetivity

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
cool so pre post and post post meals :) all are have about 60g carbs and then u gonna taper em off towrds the end of the day?

so ur gonna be cycling a 60 20 20 macro depending on whether its a lifting day or not?

Dunno if its an option but im lovin my proviron, keeping me very perky and ive yet to have to use an AI, i realise this is all dependent on each indibvidulas estro sensetivity
Yes, Im going to taper carbs off down after those meals, and only veggies, fish and low fat cottage cheese after 5:30-6pm. I religiously eat cottage cheese before bed w/ some splenda and vanilla extract, it tastes like cheesecake. I realize that has a few carbs in it, but I just love that meal so much Im not gonna get rid of it.

I would love to try proviron on this, but I need to try and make due with what I have on hand. I do anticipate needing to order some prami at some point though.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Yo! I'm f*cking IN!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
You know I am in and taking good notes. I am really interested in how the sust450 works and the pain level. Can't beat injecting that much test in such a small dose. The tren e sounds sweet also, but that will have to wait for cycle 3 or 4 for me.

Please log because I am very interested in following.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Yo! I'm f*cking IN!!

You know I am in and taking good notes. I am really interested in how the sust450 works and the pain level. Can't beat injecting that much test in such a small dose. The tren e sounds sweet also, but that will have to wait for cycle 3 or 4 for me.

Please log because I am very interested in following.
Glad to have you guys here. Silver, Im actually using sustaplex 325 right now, I may dip into that sust450 but I have about 28ml of the sust325 to use first. Im curious about the pain factor with the sust450 as well. I can't wait to see how your first run with test goes, are you going to use an oral jump start?

Im going to try and get pics up in the next few days, I have to send them to a friend via cell phone and have him upload them lol. Im fuct when it comes to computer tech skills

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to have you guys here. Silver, Im actually using sustaplex 325 right now, I may dip into that sust450 but I have about 28ml of the sust325 to use first. Im curious about the pain factor with the sust450 as well. I can't wait to see how your first run with test goes, are you going to use an oral jump start?
Nice - I'm running Sustaplex 325 myself right now. For the most part completely painless as long as you inject slow. Week 5 starts today; so far, so good. :D

-John

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Nice - I'm running Sustaplex 325 myself right now. For the most part completely painless as long as you inject slow. Week 5 starts today; so far, so good. :D

-John
You logging this? I believe that lab changed the make-up of sustaplex since I purchased, I remember them saying they had a shortage of Test acetate so they just upped the dose of the other esters instead. Does yours contain acetate? just curious

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I'm in brother, I doubt you will have a problem with hits this time around, better keep us updated! A few more months and I will be doing some Turinabol... baby steps ya know!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I'm in brother, I doubt you will have a problem with hits this time around, better keep us updated! A few more months and I will be doing some Turinabol... baby steps ya know!
Thanks for the sub man. Are you talking about real tbol or the ph tbol? Both are good, just wondering which.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, they went through a period where the Test Ace wasn't in there and bumped up the other 4 esters. My stuff is newer and has the Test Ace in it. It's the first time I've used Test Ace myself.

This is what my stuff has in it:

30mg/ml Testosterone Acetate
50mg/ml Testosterone Propionate
50mg/ml Testosterone Phenylpropionate
90 mg/ml Testosterone Cypionate
105mg/ml Testosterone Decanoate

If I had more time I would log it man, but I'm completely swamped right now between work, school, the family, and primordial. I'm impressed with what I'm seeing so far. I kick started with Dbol (40mg/day) for the first 4 weeks. I'll keep you updated though how it's going.

-John

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, they went through a period where the Test Ace wasn't in there and bumped up the other 4 esters. My stuff is newer and has the Test Ace in it. It's the first time I've used Test Ace myself.

This is what my stuff has in it:

Testosterone Acetate - 20mg
Testosterone Propionate - 50mg
Testosterone Phenypropionate - 50mg
Testosterone Isocaproate - 90mg
Testosterone Decanoate - 105mg

If I had more time I would log it man, but I'm completely swamped right now between work, school, the family, and primordial. I'm impressed with what I'm seeing so far. I kick started with Dbol (40mg/day) for the first 4 weeks. I'll keep you updated though how it's going.

-John
Thats the same mix I got as well. Are you pinning eod? Keep us updated on your cycle.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I will just be doing the PH. I don't think I can get real tbol. Well I don't think it would be completely smart for me to get real tbol lol. Picked some up from the PP sale the other day

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-John
Hel Yes!! Big Bad John on da sauce!! :twisted:

I agree with pinning very slowly. I feel this procedure greatly diminishes pain that can come from injecting too quickly and causing inflammation. You have to allow some time for the oil to disperse into the surrounding muscle tissue. Go too fast, and it leaves a lump of oil in a small area and this is where the "OUCH" comes from!!

I take a full minute to get just 1 ML in. I take almost 2 minutes to get 2 ML in.
There's absolutely no need to inject this stuff so fast.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hel Yes!! Big Bad John on da sauce!! :twisted:

I agree with pinning very slowly. I feel this procedure greatly diminishes pain that can come from injecting too quickly and causing inflammation. You have to allow some time for the oil to disperse into the surrounding muscle tissue. Go too fast, and it leaves a lump of oil in a small area and this is where the "OUCH" comes from!!

I take a full minute to get just 1 ML in. I take almost 2 minutes to get 2 ML in.
There's absolutely no need to inject this stuff so fast.
Fo shizzle! :bigok:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
My doctor told me the exact same thing, inject the oil slow and allow it time dissipate prevents swellling and pain

Love my Dr

33795d1276579994-operation-get-swole-double.jpg

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
a tren/test cycle kicked off with sd and dbol... hmmm very interested

SUBBED FOR GAINS!!!!!!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established

Im going to try and get pics up in the next few days, I have to send them to a friend via cell phone and have him upload them lol. Im fuct when it comes to computer tech skills
How often you planning to dose. I almost went the Sust325 route, but read so many people saying inject it like prop and I was not ready for eod dosing for my first cycle.

I will be using a D-Bol kickstart when the time comes. If the friend doesn't come though with the pics, let me know and I can get it done.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
How often you planning to dose. I almost went the Sust325 route, but read so many people saying inject it like prop and I was not ready for eod dosing for my first cycle.

I will be using a D-Bol kickstart when the time comes. If the friend doesn't come though with the pics, let me know and I can get it done.
Im injecting eod right now, in a few weeks I will probably just do 2x per week. Your gonna love dbol man, Im telling you its great stuff.
Could you instruct me on how to upload pics from my camera? I can't get them to upload on my comp, is there a program I can download or something? Thanks man

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Well I guess I should update with whats going on.

Saturday I had a Massive cheat day (easily 8+k cals), but I also had a wicked Bicep/Tricep/Delt work out. My weight shot up to about 205, but Im sure its lower than that now(will weigh in tomorrow).

Saturdays w/o Bicep/Tricep/Delt
superset #1
Standing db curls 8 reps 8 sets no rest
Lying tricep ext. 8 reps 8 sets no rest
BB shoulder press 8 reps 8 sets 1 minute rest
superset #2
Neutral Grip Chin-ups 15-20 reps 2 sets No rest
Close grip bench press 15-20 res 2 sets 1 minute rest
Bent-over lateral raises 15-20 resp 2 sets No rest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had an intense quad/calves/upper ab work out today. Ab training is something new for me, I used to train them but stopped for a long time and the training program Im on right now includes ab work.

Monday's w/o Quads/Calves/Upper Abs
Superset #1
Squats(medium stance) 10 reps 10 sets No Rest
Crunches 10 reps 10 sets 1 minute rest
Squats (wide stance) 15-20 reps 2 sets 1 minute rest
Calf press 8 reps 8 sets 30 second rest

Metal for the day

YouTube- Kingdom Of Sorrow-Buried In Black

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Im injecting eod right now, in a few weeks I will probably just do 2x per week. Your gonna love dbol man, Im telling you its great stuff.
Could you instruct me on how to upload pics from my camera? I can't get them to upload on my comp, is there a program I can download or something? Thanks man
send em to your email and upload them from your email

you may have to resize them

alternatively email them to me id be happy to do for you mate

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
What are your cals for WO and non WO days going to be?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some Jungle Rot to pump you the fukk up!
"I'm Unstoppable! You can't break me! I'm Unstoppable!"

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
send em to your email and upload them from your email

you may have to resize them

alternatively email them to me id be happy to do for you mate
I'll deal with the pictures a little later, I will probably end up emailing them to you(if I can get them to upload on my computer at all) Please pm me your email addy good sir

What are your cals for WO and non WO days going to be?
Ummm.. haven't really figured that out yet. I'll have to sit down and add it all up. lol

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Todays diet looks like this:

Breakfast/pre w/o meal

Shake containing 1 cup ff milk, 1 scoop whey, 1/2 cup low fat Cottage cheese, 1 hard egg, and 2/3 cup oats w/ 1/2 of a large banana

Immediately post w/o:
1 scoop whey, 2 cups ff milk and a bit of nesquick(not even half a serving)

1 hour post w/o meal
8oz BBQ chicken breast w/ 3/4 cup brown rice w/ other half of banana(brown rice sweetened with Blue Agave low GI sweetener because Im all out of sweet serum)

3 hours later(coming up real soon lol)
8+oz BBQ chicken breast w/ 3/4 cup brown rice

3 hours later
3 serving tuna w/ 2-3 servings steamed broccoli and 1-2 hard eggs

3+ hours later Pre bed snack
2 servings cottage cheese w/ splenda/equal/vanilla extract

I'll try and add all that up in a bit, I plan on adding more food as I go because I am transitioning from a cut to a bulk right now.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
yea u look pretty cut bro,

excited to see this go down,

:)
Thanks man, Im so sick of cutting now. I never reached my cutting goals either, but oh well. Im looking into buying a cheap mountain bike so I can go on rides in the evening. I rode one last night(1st time riding a bike in like 6 years lol) and it was fukking fun! + it was great cardio.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
T, let me know if you need some help with bikes; I am an avid biker. And dude, you look mighty lean, kudos on the cut even if you didn't get the number you wanted. I say fukk the numbers!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
T, let me know if you need some help with bikes; I am an avid biker. And dude, you look mighty lean, kudos on the cut even if you didn't get the number you wanted. I say fukk the numbers!
Agreed.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for kind words bro. I agree, just go with what you look like in the mirror, screw the numbers.

I think Im going to pick up this bike tonight http://www.walmart.com/ip/26-Men-s-Roadmaster-Mountain-Sport-All-Terrain-Bike/13398147

I know its nothing special, but it is so cheap, as long as it goes... I'll be happy

Let me know what you think about it though

Im liking this one to though, its used on craigslist http://ventura.craigslist.org/bik/1816372277.html