Ordered some good stuff...

PhilipG

Awards
just ordered 100 65 mg oxymetholone tabs 4 vials sust 350 and 4 vials tren acetate. gonna run 1ml sust 350 and 1ml tren acetate 100 EOD for 80 days (11 weeks and a little) kickstarting with 130mg oxymetholone ED for the first 50 days (7 weeks).

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM nice stack!!!!

I got 70mL test C, 30 mL Tren e and 100 Adrol tabs 100mg per...

sounds like great minds over here :)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
cycle history?

from first look...the drol dose is too high and duration is too long. 350mg sust eod?....thats ~1225mg per week

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i didnt even wanna comment on dosing yet!

but anadrol you may not need to go higher then 75mg

test no higher then 700 (700 is a GREAT dose)

no higher then 350-400mg Tren A

Anadrol for 5 weeks,

Tren for 7 weeks

test for 14 weeks.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just ordered 100 65 mg oxymetholone tabs 4 vials sust 350 and 4 vials tren acetate. gonna run 1ml sust 350 and 1ml tren acetate 100 EOD for 80 days (11 weeks and a little) kickstarting with 130mg oxymetholone ED for the first 50 days (7 weeks).
you are the size of a prepubescent schoolboy and you are going to take 130mg of anadrol a day for 7 wks????

good luck with that kid.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
wow, didnt even look at his age / weight. at 155 lbs i would think you might try eating a ton more. but that's what everyone says, and im sure they would say the same thing about me and my h-drol cycle. then again i have a good 50 lbs on ya.

PhilipG

Awards
Hey man, a lot of mma fighters are 155. im 163 now, but anyways you dont knwo how hard it is to get to that weight at 5' 7." I've tolerated everything i've tried so far really well so im gonna go for a heavy dose and if i encounter problems i can abck off a little. trying to make 180 lbs by the end of the summer.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey man, a lot of mma fighters are 155. im 163 now, but anyways you dont knwo how hard it is to get to that weight at 5' 7." I've tolerated everything i've tried so far really well so im gonna go for a heavy dose and if i encounter problems i can abck off a little. trying to make 180 lbs by the end of the summer.
can you please explain to me the relevance between the size of urijah when he weighs in and you taking a 130mg of anadrol???

if you are too stupid to heed good advice then :gives:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That anadrol dosage is unnecessarily too ****in high.. Its borderline retarded, no, it is retarded... Good luck with tren and anadrol killing your organs by the day..

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
HEY HEY HEY this is AM not BB.com
ROCK ON 130mg OXY :) you finally get to 200lbs at the end of ur cycle ENJOY bro

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
all that matters is how u look on the day of the contest!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
read my signature

die big die young .......

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i want to be burried in a lat pose

Balance

Balance

Awards
Laughing out loud at your dark humor, just though you just know

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
hummour huh? what humor LMFAO :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your dosages seem a bit high, especially for test and abombs. The tren is fine, but drop your test down to 750 total, and I don't see how anyone really needs more than 75mg of abombs to make drastic gains even with repetitive use, unless I just got lucky lol

reptone

Awards
  • Established
you are the size of a prepubescent schoolboy and you are going to take 130mg of anadrol a day for 7 wks????

good luck with that kid.
Let me know where to send flowers and a sympathy card because this kid is gonna DIE.

PhilipG

Awards
so what would be a better cycle? i've got 100 65 mg anadrol 40 ml sust 350 and 40 ml tren A 100? I'd like to put on 20 lbs this summer.

manicstudio

Awards
Lmaooooo@these comments. And OP....why all these idiots under 200...ok even under 175 tryna take all these heavy cycles on here omg...I'm 265 and wanna hit 280 naturally first b4 I even think bout running anything...and I started at 210. 5 years ago

PhilipG

Awards
You guys are a little paranoid I think. 1400 mg of test a week isnt unheard of and the tren dosage is right. As far as the anadrol goes, i just thought id take one tab in the morning and one at night to keep my levels stable. im finishing up a test prop/deca cycle ive got like two weeks left. then im gonna take three weeks off before starting this cycle. a probable start date is august 1, so i have time to by clomid and **** like that if its really necessary. I'm not using any serms right now and am having no problems at 525 mg of test a week and dont plan to run pct for the deca. but i will consider maintenence for this next cycle. a probable PCT is
Weeks 1-4- 40 mg Nolva per day
Weeks 1-4 100mg Clomiphene per day
Weeks 1-5 1mg Anastrozole per day
Week 1- 4,500 iu HCG
Week 2- 3,000 iu HCG
Week 3- 1,500 iu HCG

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude 1400mg of test isnt unheard of... for men. you are a very little person. and you are this size after a test / deca cycle??? you need to get the rest of your sh!t in order and lay off the juice.

PhilipG

Awards
Yo im trying to get big son, thats why im on the juice. the test prop/deca was only a 4 week cycle. It helped me cut some fat more than anything. and heyo i may be small by the standards of a bodybuilding message board but im bigger than most people on the street. at least my guns are.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
juice is the final piece of the puzzle. not the first.

PhilipG

Awards
I'm a drug addict man. Clean and sober today but i cant help it. I love popping needles, I love fast results and i'll tame risks and find out from experience before listening to advice. That being said, I will definitely post frequently over the course of this cycle. Hell i might even start it as soon as i get the gear and just finish up the deca cycle as i go.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
1) at 155 u should probably look more into diet and training than steroids.

2) secondly if you arent going to compete and use either powerlifting or bodybuilder standards i suggest u really think about why you are using steroids.

3) I dont care what anyone says any doseage of steroids causes negative effects on the body, yes over 100mg of abombs is really high but dont u start thinking 65mg of abombs is gonna leave u untouched or in "good" health. EVERYTHING that is a steroid will hurt u, weather u can heal or not is up to u, but dont think this is good or doesnt have consequences to its use.

4) you better find out if u have pre-disposition for heart problems as using any high doseage of test will open up a ton of underlying issues of the heart, and left ventricular hypertrophy IS going to happen and is the least of the heart related problems.

5) i am shorter than u and u could get to 180 without drugs.

6) if u smoke or drink booze u arent ready.

7) u better love sleeves or have a ton of stretch mark cream cause a 30-50lb increase in 2-3 months is gonna leeave u torn up...

u need to revise ur cycle and u need to understand when ****ing with steroids u may have to be on HRT the rest of ur life in the event u cant recover and u have to be ok with that.

PhilipG

Awards
Very good advice. what happened with cycles like this back in the day when there was no PCT?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm a drug addict man. Clean and sober today but i cant help it. I love popping needles, I love fast results and i'll tame risks and find out from experience before listening to advice. That being said, I will definitely post frequently over the course of this cycle. Hell i might even start it as soon as i get the gear and just finish up the deca cycle as i go.
im a recovered drug addict myself.

but using that as an excuse to purposely put your life at risk is just plain stupid. in all honesty if you are looking for the to fill the void in your life that heroin never could... its not going to work and using steroids with the same reckless mentality that we used when we partied is just as dangerous.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yo im trying to get big son, thats why im on the juice. the test prop/deca was only a 4 week cycle. It helped me cut some fat more than anything. and heyo i may be small by the standards of a bodybuilding message board but im bigger than most people on the street. at least my guns are.
i don't know what's funnier, the 4 week deca cycle used to cut, or the fact that you're comparing your arms to people who don't workout.

franklin32

Awards
well i need something which will help me to earn some fat rather than burning it........................

PhilipG

Awards
I dont know, i like having muscles so i can fight people at the bar. the majority of people dont work out so, if i'm bigger than them i'm g2g. and come on, i'm only 21 and ive been on drugs for 7 years. cut me some slack, i've made pretty good gains in this lifting game.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I dont know, i like having muscles so i can fight people at the bar. the majority of people dont work out so, if i'm bigger than them i'm g2g. and come on, i'm only 21 and ive been on drugs for 7 years. cut me some slack, i've made pretty good gains in this lifting game.
:gay:

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
un subbed.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First of all, size does not dictate fighting prowess, nor does it intimidate a drunk at a bar. On the contrary, you are a type of person that would try to bow up and get loud to seem like someone that is bad-ass, when in reality, you would be knocked the f*ck out and given a one-way-ticket to the Wall of Wanksters. At 21, you sure sound like a winner to me. But I’ll cut you some slack… retards need love too.