AAS pain- UG V. Pharm G.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I have pinned UGL test-e and it left me sore for a week, most of the time limping. I plan on buying pharm grade gear for next year and was wondering if it would be a little less painful.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im sitting here with knots/swelling/pain in both delts and 1 quad. UGLs are hit or miss, im chaulking it up as an allergic reaction to one of the 2 carrier oils used to make it.(EQ)

hg test-e in my experience was 100% pain/swelling/knot free

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
im sitting here with knots/swelling/pain in both delts and 1 quad. UGLs are hit or miss, im chaulking it up as an allergic reaction to one of the 2 carrier oils used to make it.(EQ)

hg test-e in my experience was 100% pain/swelling/knot free
Agreed, it is a hit and miss with UGL's. Im on some ugl prop right now and it is actually painless(i guess i respond well to prop as far as pain goes). HG test was completely painless for me.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
I recently started a cycle with cyp from an underground lab, no label just a bottle. I shot glutes 4 days ago and felt nothing thought maybe I was sold plain oil.
Sooo...I crashed it. It's real, also shot quad last night and feel it now. Not bad pain but feel it. If results are good, this is pretty painless UG gear.

Gamer, how much did you pin at once, and did it swell?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pinned 1.75cc twice a week. test-e and low dose deca. really painful, lots of swelling. Was told this was a great UGL. F*** no, it was a real pain in the ass and had to be underdosed as ****...

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
If your still gonna use it, try separating the two compounds and you'll know which one hurts you the most. Pin that one glutes dude, less pain but I'm sure you know that already
Maybe the two compounds don't mix for some reason and when done separately you might feel less pain.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bad knots and pain from gear? Not sure what you guys are buying.. i've never experienced that. Sounds like it was made with to much ba or dirty.. human grade should just cause normal pain soreness, not knots.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I recently started a cycle with cyp from an underground lab, no label just a bottle. I shot glutes 4 days ago and felt nothing thought maybe I was sold plain oil.
Sooo...I crashed it. It's real, also shot quad last night and feel it now. Not bad pain but feel it. If results are good, this is pretty painless UG gear.

Gamer, how much did you pin at once, and did it swell?
explain this crashed it thing? a form of test to see if u got real gear?

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
explain this crashed it thing? a form of test to see if u got real gear?
When gear crashes, it will crystalize, and the hormone will be stuck to the bottom and sides of the vial. This usually happens if it gets too cold or the right ratios of solvents was off.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
they were extremely cheap though...
yea when people make it in they're basement it usually is but doesn't mean it better for you.

personally i only use trusted UG labs, whatever that means

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Bad knots and pain from gear? Not sure what you guys are buying.. i've never experienced that. Sounds like it was made with to much ba or dirty.. human grade should just cause normal pain soreness, not knots.
Only thing that's given me knots was suspension made with guaiacol. So depending on the compound and the carrier it can happen. Don't know why that would be needed with test e though

Gamer whats the concentration per ml?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My rule is if your gonna juice do it right and get pharm Grade gear. UG labs cannot be trusted. If you want to buy orals fine you can take the chance, but as far as injecting Always uses pharma grade. Spend the extra money it will be worth it in the long run and you will most likely have better gains. Or buy the raws and make it yourself that way you know it's legit.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
My rule is if your gonna juice do it right and get pharm Grade gear. UG labs cannot be trusted. If you want to buy orals fine you can take the chance, but as far as injecting Always uses pharma grade. Spend the extra money it will be worth it in the long run and you will most likely have better gains. Or buy the raws and make it yourself that way you know it's legit.
Bingo...........as long as you have a trusted powder source who is legit ;)

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I used pharm Grade primo, very expensive but at 400mg/week the results were nothing short of amazing. No need for cardio. I also used 250mg of TD test base powder to keep libido up during cycle along with proviron 50mg/day. At the end of the cycle i needed some test and thought i had bought pharm grade but it was ugl. After a few weeks started to see symptoms of gyno on only 300mg/week. Had some arimidex on hand and ran it for 2 weeks and the lump was gone. Never again with UGL never had a problem with the transdermal giving me any bloat or gyno. I have a well trusted source for the raws though.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Test E shouldn't hurt. That lab you used just sucks ass.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yah test -e should only hurt if u are shakin while injecting LMAO

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
BTW what is the most painful inject?
also on scale 1-10 number these
MASTERON
WINSTROL
PRIMABOLAN TREN ACE
EQ
DECA DURABOLIN

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Did you mean primobolan ace?

Cuz if so, Im going with that! **** was horrific!

First tried making it at 150mgs/ml, backed it down to 100mgs/ml, then all way the way to 75mgs/ml and finally just gave up and gave it all away. It was 10gs worth of primo. Sh1t hurt way too bad.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
MASTERON
WINSTROL
PRIMABOLAN TREN ACE
EQ
DECA DURABOLIN
depends on HG or UGL, then which HG company and/or which UGL

for the most part, winstrol suspension (hg or ugl) is painful.

theres no right answer

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established

First tried making it at 150mgs/ml, backed it down to 100mgs/ml, then all way the way to 75mgs/ml and finally just gave up and gave it all away. It was 10gs worth of primo. Sh1t hurt way too bad.
I'm planning on making some at 50mg/ml with 40/60 EO/GSO. Shouldn't be too bad.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MASTERON
WINSTROL
PRIMABOLAN TREN ACE
EQ
DECA DURABOLIN
none of those supertest450 is on the top of that list!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i meant primobolan, tren ace being seperate i just forgot to press enter button. so u guys all vote winstorl as top?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
whats worse? ^

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Worse than winstrol? Some test blends out there are, but primo ace and bold prop are the 2 that are absolutely unbearable.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Primo hands down. Oil is very thick and barley pushes through a 25g needle. Sometimes I couldn't even lift my arm for an hr or so and i did that for 16 weeks straight. Results were nothing short of amazing though. Test, Primo, and winny would be a sick summer stack.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
**** i will never use primo thanks for telling me LMAO i was close to buying some 8 months ago with masteron and winnie

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
are there longer esters of primo? with lesser pain

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is HG test-prop painless? Or is prop painful no matter what?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i dont beleive any pharmacuetical co. makes a straight test prop.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
are there longer esters of primo? with lesser pain
Yes, primo enthanate. I love the stuff! Only problem is you have to run somewhat of a higher dose. And its quite expensive. A good dose is 600mgs/wk, IMO. Some think a lower dose is sufficient, but I found that once you got past 600mgs and higher, thats when it really works well. And with higher doses, doesnt mean more sides like with most AAS. At 1g/wk of primo I had absolutely zero sides, and all lean gains no water what so ever.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established

a pretty well known lab just came out with a 200mg/ml primo.. they obviously claim its painless.. but if this were the case that would be fantastic.. u could pin 1mL eod and see some phenomenal gains

Mooch what about Testolic by TP Drug Laboratories is that not hg?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i bet thats an underground lab that uses TP's name. If you go to there website it doesnt say anything about aas or test prop. Most pharmacuetical companies only do long esther test and sust.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
woooow not bad

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
a pretty well known lab just came out with a 200mg/ml primo.. they obviously claim its painless.. but if this were the case that would be fantastic.. u could pin 1mL eod and see some phenomenal gains

Mooch what about Testolic by TP Drug Laboratories is that not hg?
My guess is that its primo enthanate. If it is, I believe that it could be pretty pain free at 200mgs/ml. If its primo ace, no way in hell is it painless lol.

And I definitely agree with seeing some awesome gains at 1ml EOD ;)