Test,mast,tren question

rogan

Awards
My source just came out with a blend of Test prop 100mg, masterone prop 75mg, and tren ace 75mg all in one cc. I plan on injecting every other day. My question is how long should I run this blend? I have heard not to run tren for longer than 6 weeks. If that is so ill run the blend for 6 weeks then go to straight test prop for another 2 weeks. Wacha think?

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Ive ran that same blend for 8 weeks, so you should be fine with that. Its ideal to run tren ED and not EOD, but with the ratio of that blend, may be hard to do. An idea may be to get some more prop along with that, so something like:

test/mast/tren blend = 1/2 cc-3/4cc ED
test prop = an additional 50mg EOD

Again, this all depends on your cycle history, as well as how much test you like to run during your cycle.

rogan

Awards
I found out that the manufacturer made a mistake and used tren E instaed of tren ace. Would eod injections still be ok? Best part is they are reshipping double your order for free for the mistake. 12 bottles of free juice!

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
If its tren E, you could get away with only doing 2 injections per week.

rogan

Awards
But the test is prop and the masterone is prop also. Its a test, tren, mast blend all in one shot.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
id save it and run it alongside a long ester test. whats the mg per ml with each compound?

rogan

Awards
100 test prop, 75 mast prop, 75 tren E, should have been ace.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
why add in more test? if hes cutting and its tren enanthate hes not gonna get the tren sides as quickly? run this 1ml eod for 10-12 weeks. I dont see a need for a long esther of test.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
why add in more test? if hes cutting and its tren enanthate hes not gonna get the tren sides as quickly? run this 1ml eod for 10-12 weeks. I dont see a need for a long esther of test.
stop the cycle and prop is gone 3 days later while the tren-e lingers for 2 more weeks....limp d!ck FTW!!!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
lotso peeps run full cycles without test.....just sayin. But i doubt his **** will shut down in the two weeks hes waiting for the esther to clear, but thats when he will be pinnin his hcg anyways. :sgrin:

hcg and vit c FTW!

GICH!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get 30ml. That is a 9 week supply, but you always loose some and cant suck it all up, etc. so an 8 week cycle.

Tren can be run longer than 6 weeks. I use it for 12 all the time in contest preps with no problems as do many others. I don't know your cycle experience, but I'd imagine you are 4-5 cycles in if you looking at running 3 serious hormones.

rogan

Awards
Im three cycles in. Sust/Deca and Sust/Deca/Primo on the backside. Im about 12%bf and looking to lean out with this one. Im 5'6 200lbs abs are visible, back is pretty lean as well as my legs. I just cant get rid of the fat at my waist line. My diet is very clean also. I eat chicken breast, tuna, oatmeal, cottage cheese (like its going out of style), and fruit after workouts. 6 meals a day total. Can i expect to get down to 10%bf or lower with this cycle? I plan to run albuterol with my pct also.

rogan

Awards
lotso peeps run full cycles without test.....just sayin. But i doubt his **** will shut down in the two weeks hes waiting for the esther to clear, but thats when he will be pinnin his hcg anyways. :sgrin:

hcg and vit c FTW!

GICH!
Hadnt planned on running hcg. I have clomid and nolva. Is the hcg a must?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hadnt planned on running hcg. I have clomid and nolva. Is the hcg a must?
hcg is not a must.

tren is f*cking miserable if you dont have test in your system. run the full 8 weeks but keep running some straight test prop for 3 or 4 more weeks afterwards while the tren e is still in your system.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
hcg makes recovery so sooo much easier.. but no its def not a must.. just helps... also mad props to MOOch on his hcg protocol.. i really liked running it a little higher on the tail end of my last cycle.. and tapering down... ive never had such a smooth transition into pct before

rogan

Awards
hcg makes recovery so sooo much easier.. but no its def not a must.. just helps... also mad props to MOOch on his hcg protocol.. i really liked running it a little higher on the tail end of my last cycle.. and tapering down... ive never had such a smooth transition into pct before
I may order some hcg. How should I dose it?

rogan

Awards
hcg is not a must.

tren is f*cking miserable if you dont have test in your system. run the full 8 weeks but keep running some straight test prop for 3 or 4 more weeks afterwards while the tren e is still in your system.
Checked my lot number and mine was the new fixed batch. So I have all short esters.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I may order some hcg. How should I dose it?
there are tons of protocols for running it, basically choose which one u feel the best with.

i do 250iu 2x per week throughout the cycle. some will do 500iu 1x per week throughout and some will only use it the last few weeks of the cycle but in higher doses

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i forgot you asked me about that, so you ended up liking it? I hate running hcg for months at a time on cycle.

GearedVader

GearedVader

Awards

hcg and vit c FTW!

GICH!
I am guessing this 'Mooch' is some beta-alanine swilling, LHJO'g notBig!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
geez.....lhjo, that got old. ive been working on getting super flexible so i can blow myself.