Tren/Sust cycle?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
10 weeks sust 500mg/wk
Tren A 75mg/EOD

Would an AI be needed for a cycle like this to avoid gyno, and if so, what should i be looking for?

Just wondering, because from what ive read it's a bad idea to take Nolva while on Tren... Also, would it be OK to take nolva during PCT, or is nolva a no-no in general during any part of a tren cycle?

pretty new to this, just trying to learn!

thanks guys

robxxxxxx69

Awards
Get aromasin or arimidex for ai

Also yes you can use nolva for pct

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
But don't use nolva on cycle??

So it IS a good idea to use an ai on cycle??

Would aromasin be better? I've read that arimidex crushes estro a little too much and would be overkill. What would a good dosage protocol for aromasin look like?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But don't use nolva on cycle??

So it IS a good idea to use an ai on cycle??

Would aromasin be better? I've read that arimidex crushes estro a little too much and would be overkill. What would a good dosage protocol for aromasin look like?
At .25-.50mg EOD, adex wont crush your estro too harshly. Aromasin is the better overall AI though. Not bad on lipids and no rebound. You can take that at 12.5mg ED.. It is pricey though..

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
At .25-.50mg EOD, adex wont crush your estro too harshly. Aromasin is the better overall AI though. Not bad on lipids and no rebound. You can take that at 12.5mg ED.. It is pricey though..
Thanks man... Do you think it's absolutely necessary for an AI on a cycle like this, or is it just preference? (i don't wanna get teh gynoz) Also, when would I stop use of the AI?

And yeah, aromasin is like 50$ more than adex :eek:! Would adex be ok?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man... Do you think it's absolutely necessary for an AI on a cycle like this, or is it just preference? (i don't wanna get teh gynoz) Also, when would I stop use of the AI?

i never had a hint of gyno before i rean tren ace...

have fun!

robxxxxxx69

Awards

you should have the ai on hand just in case. stop ai ur last shot.

yes adex will be okay.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
you should have the ai on hand just in case. stop ai ur last shot.

yes adex will be okay.
So, heres a sample of the way im thinking about running it. Let me know if something looks out of place or needs changed:

Week 1-10: Sust 500mg/wk (pin 250mg mon/fri)
Week 1-6: Tren A 75mg/EOD
Week 1-12: Adex .25/ED
Week 13 (start SERMS): Nolva 40/30/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Just because you had a bad experience doesnt mean everyone will. Sorry to hear that though...
Very true. This is ur first injectable cycle correct? I would definitely steer clear of tren....

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Very true. This is ur first injectable cycle correct? I would definitely steer clear of tren....
Yeah dude, first inject. I hear you though, I know in my mind that I should run a straight test cycle first, but im hard headed so this is what im going to do.. However, im not an idiot. I'll drop it and take the proper actions at the first sign of any problems.

With that said, does the plan i posted up look good?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Yeah dude, first inject. I hear you though, I know in my mind that I should run a straight test cycle first, but im hard headed so this is what im going to do.. However, im not an idiot. I'll drop it and take the proper actions at the first sign of any problems.

With that said, does the plan i posted up look good?
looks fine. probably should get some caber in case prolactin issues arrise

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
looks fine. probably should get some caber in case prolactin issues arrise
for sure man, for sure.... How do you identify if somethings a prolactin issue though? what are the typical prolactin sides?

Did i get the timing right on my serms? You wanna wait a couple weeks for the esters to clear right?

robxxxxxx69

Awards
So, heres a sample of the way im thinking about running it. Let me know if something looks out of place or needs changed:

Week 1-10: Sust 500mg/wk (pin 250mg mon/fri)
Week 1-6: Tren A 75mg/EOD
Week 1-12: Adex .25/ED
Week 13 (start SERMS): Nolva 40/30/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50
id run tren 1-8
nolva id do 40/40/20/20 clomid id do 50/50/50/50

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
for sure man, for sure.... How do you identify if somethings a prolactin issue though? what are the typical prolactin sides?

Did i get the timing right on my serms? You wanna wait a couple weeks for the esters to clear right?
wait about 2 weeks to start ur PCT after ur last sust injection.

leaky or swollen nipps are a good sign of prolactin sides.

but sensitivity/itchiness is likely to occur first

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everybody! You guys truely are a big help, and i appreciate everything.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have understood that you couldnt get prolactin issues if you didnt have estrogen issues, and while on adex, he wouldnt have estor issues. I have also heard caber isnt too good for your heart. I would just stick to adex.. IMO

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
It would probably be better to let the test build before starting the tren ace. Sust is mostly long esters.

You can get a gauge on test sides that way too before you start the tren.

I suggest Sust 1-10 and Tren A 5-10. Same time on the tren just using it later in the cycle.