What pins to get?

  1. New Member
    jamez45's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    74.39%

    What pins to get?


    I am about to start my first injectable cycle(test c), a freind of mine who is kind of guiding me with the injections say he uses 33ga insl. needles in his shoulders and ass, is this common size for that? I want to order some pins for butt, shoulder and maybe trap injections...anybody have any sugestions on what to get? (gauge/length?)

  2. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1573
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    75.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jamez45 View Post
    I am about to start my first injectable cycle(test c), a freind of mine who is kind of guiding me with the injections say he uses 33ga insl. needles in his shoulders and ass, is this common size for that? I want to order some pins for butt, shoulder and maybe trap injections...anybody have any sugestions on what to get? (gauge/length?)
    23g X1 inch is fine. 33 IMO is waaayyy to small for test and also depending how thick the oil might be.
  3. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    20g to draw. I use 22g to pin in glutes and thigh. But I recommend 23g. 1in pins to inject. 33g is too thin for test cyp.. IMO
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41252
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    23 or 25g tend to be the standard. Both are fine. Draw with something like a 20 or 21
  5. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1573
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    75.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i also draw with 18...if that helps
  6. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    i also draw with 18...if that helps
    I bet your rubber stopper hates that. Imagine getting a small chunk of rubber in your syringe and injecting that IM.. Ouch..
  7. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1573
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    75.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    I bet your rubber stopper hates that. Imagine getting a small chunk of rubber in your syringe and injecting that IM.. Ouch..
    hahah, well i havent had a problem yet. im very good with insertions lol
  8. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    hahah, well i havent had a problem yet. im very good with insertions lol
    LMAO, you lube up first? Im just warning you, I have heard of a couple incidents with 18g drawings..
  9. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1573
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    75.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    LMAO, you lube up first? Im just warning you, I have heard of a couple incidents with 18g drawings..
    no i know dude. i always make sure to check for debris. trick is to ease it in gently...nice and slow...
  10. Senior Member
    tim1985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    1323
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    76.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    no i know dude. i always make sure to check for debris. trick is to ease it in gently...nice and slow...
    Sounds like your describing anal, I always check for debris afterwards also

    But in a seriousness, I have 30ml of Test that has black shit floating in it from using an 18g
  11. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1573
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    75.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    Sounds like your describing anal, I always check for debris afterwards also
    of course check for debris after also. no no for anal u gotta loosen it up a bit first ya no..just so its not too much of a shock for her lol
  12. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    of course check for debris after also. no no for anal u gotta loosen it up a bit first ya no..just so its not too much of a shock for her lol
    Who said anything about a her?
  13. Senior Member
    n8te's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,396
    Rep Power
    806
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    61.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Trap injections. Ouch u might regret that. And yea as said before 23 for ink. Is the way to go
  14. New Member
    icon0561's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    179
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    8.33%

    23-25g is going to work well especially if you are going to pin glutes as you'll need something longer than an insulin needle. Also most slin syringes don't go over 1cc so unless your running a really high concentration Test C or plan on pinning every day I would stick with the 20g-22g to draw and 23-25g 1.5" paired with a 3cc syringe for injects.
  15. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057412
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    If you are pretty steady, go with the 25 gauge. I have always used a 25G without issues. Warm the oil and inject slowly. Works like a charm for every oil.
    The Historic PES Legend
  16. New Member
    jamez45's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    33
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    77
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    74.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    If you are pretty steady, go with the 25 gauge. I have always used a 25G without issues. Warm the oil and inject slowly. Works like a charm for every oil.
    whats ur method of warming the oil?
  17. New Member
    icon0561's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    179
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    8.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by jamez45 View Post
    whats ur method of warming the oil?
    Most people I know just run the vial under hot tap water. It helps to reduce the viscosity of the oil so it flows better through a smaller pin.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. pins
    By EDizzle in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 03:24 PM
  2. pins OTC?
    By bigred869 in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 05:48 PM
  3. pins for pgh
    By smarble in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-15-2006, 12:26 AM
  4. pins
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-29-2005, 09:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in