how long to run test e

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by ammoarsenal View Post
    that's why I chose e over prop because I only inject once a week
    ewwww even with cyp i feel i have to inject 2x minimally, and have played with daily cyp injections. Part of the trick is getting the cyp compounded with ethyl oleate so you can use smaller needles (as its so thin). in a 100% EO product, you can easily put it thru a 28ga and push it through a 30ga about the same as sesame seed oil based test goes through a 25.

2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    ewwww even with cyp i feel i have to inject 2x minimally, and have played with daily cyp injections. Part of the trick is getting the cyp compounded with ethyl oleate so you can use smaller needles (as its so thin). in a 100% EO product, you can easily put it thru a 28ga and push it through a 30ga about the same as sesame seed oil based test goes through a 25.
    ouch dude, even tho they are small needles. i just figured one shot a week is just alot simpler, and alot less painful. Id rather take one big shot instead of a bunch of em. im getting the test with nolva and clomid somethime soon. Hope everything works out good
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    28g needle? i did a cycle with 25s and had issues. had to push too hard for it to go through and this was with *****prop. 23g for me.

4. ouch dude, even tho they are small needles. i just figured one shot a week is just alot simpler, and alot less painful. Id rather take one big shot instead of a bunch of em. im getting the test with nolva and clomid somethime soon. Hope everything works out good
    Hey bro.
    You might want to reconsider the once a week shot for a few reasons. The 1st being even if your test is 250-300 mg/ml that is still 2ml or more per shot, and only doing it once a week your muscles will take awhile to get use to it.
    IE, you pin your glutes or quads don't plan on walking to much or leg workouts for awhile. You will be hoping around like frankinstein. Also, you would not want to try to put that into your delts or other smaller muscle groups at that volume. The oil will leak out of the muscle, and cause some pain as well.

But the real biggie about once a week in high volume even with test E or Test C is there will be more spikes in your blood levels, which could lead to unwanted sides. Bro X2 a week, 1ml each time with E or C would be alot better. Trust me.

Also, Necroticism: Please take the lab name out of your post!
    Thanks.

JP.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jp17815 View Post
    Hey bro.
    You might want to reconsider the once a week shot for a few reasons. The 1st being even if your test is 250-300 mg/ml that is still 2ml or more per shot, and only doing it once a week your muscles will take awhile to get use to it.
    IE, you pin your glutes or quads don't plan on walking to much or leg workouts for awhile. You will be hoping around like frankinstein. Also, you would not want to try to put that into your delts or other smaller muscle groups at that volume. The oil will leak out of the muscle, and cause some pain as well.

But the real biggie about once a week in high volume even with test E or Test C is there will be more spikes in your blood levels, which could lead to unwanted sides. Bro X2 a week, 1ml each time with E or C would be alot better. Trust me.

Also, Necroticism: Please take the lab name out of your post!
    Thanks.

JP.
    I'll consider it.. But I was told just one shot isn't
    that bad.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ammoarsenal View Post
    I'll consider it.. But I was told just one shot isn't
    that bad.
    it isn't that bad, but then some people would say going bald isn't that bad, or losing a finger isn't that bad. That doesn't make them a positive either.

7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    it isn't that bad, but then some people would say going bald isn't that bad, or losing a finger isn't that bad. That doesn't make them a positive either.
    well most people say taking roids is bad lol...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How long on test-e
    By Jim Mills in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 01:22 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 12:51 AM
  3. How long can you keep test E and..
    By NAS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 08:23 PM