how long to run test e

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
for a first time injector? i was told 400 weekly should yield pretty nice gains but i have heard to run it for 8 weeks to 12 weeks. What would be a good amount of time? and also when is a good time to start hcg on cycle? and how much? i think im getting pill form. thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
10-12 weeks, 400mg is fine, but 500mg would be better.

there is no HCG in pill form...

and HCG isnt even needed for this cycle

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Hi.
I'm a fan of running test E or C for a longer amount of time. Like around 16-20 weeks. The reason for me is it takes close to 5 weeks for me to really start to get the full fx of test e.

HCG is really up to you. Some people just feel better running the hcg. On a test only cycle you should not need it, but everyone is different. It is really up to you.

JP.

ps. never heard of a pill form of hcg either.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Ok, any other opinions on this? My hormones aren't 2 messed up I've only done 2 orals

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
How would testicular atrophy be on this cycle? I've found if the boys stay around I never have any cycle problems. Anythig else I can use besides hcg

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
How would testicular atrophy be on this cycle? I've found if the boys stay around I never have any cycle problems. Anythig else I can use besides hcg
injectables are a whole new beast and u wont know until u run them.

some ppl will suggest PP's Dermacrine or whatever its called to keep the boys around....but i have no clue how effective it would be on a longer injectable cycle

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
injectables are a whole new beast and u wont know until u run them.

some ppl will suggest PP's Dermacrine or whatever its called to keep the boys around....but i have no clue how effective it would be on a longer injectable cycle
hmm ok... well i seem to respond to prohormones alright, i just did a REAL heavy cycle and everything is going back to normal it didnt mess me up too bad.

Any others for dermacrine? or will i be fine with just a serm and a natty test booster or somethin

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
So I guess hcg isn't needed??? How would I dose the serm, I know pct starts 2 weeks after your last shot. I would want to run clomid to get my
htpa going again and if nessary put nolva in somewhere

brockles

brockles

Awards
hmm ok... well i seem to respond to prohormones alright, i just did a REAL heavy cycle and everything is going back to normal it didnt mess me up too bad.

Any others for dermacrine? or will i be fine with just a serm and a natty test booster or somethin
What did you run? I take it you had bloodwork otherwise ya wouldnt know everything is going back to normal.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
testicular atrophy is hard to judge. i can run test, tren and dbol and i will barely shrink, but someone else can run some anavar and have raisins.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
not to highjack...but when would hcg be used if not for a test e cycle, thought test cycle longer?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
14+ weeks test cycles or cycles that include tren or deca
Good look Nos...so if I plan on a test e cycle for 10 or 12 wks...no hcg needed...sounds like a plan...would having on hand be good idea or really not needed at all?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Good look Nos...so if I plan on a test e cycle for 10 or 12 wks...no hcg needed...sounds like a plan...would having on hand be good idea or really not needed at all?
if u have it u might as well run it, as long as its run correctly, it will only help.

but lately too many ppl are coming to the conclusion that HCG is a MUUUUUUST with every cycle which IMO is complete bullsh!t and its starting to get a little out of control.

and the bad part is that lately the ppl saying "get hcg", "u need hcg", "wheres the hcg in ur cycle" are the ones with no experience with it and are just repeating what theyve read maybe once.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
What did you run? I take it you had bloodwork otherwise ya wouldnt know everything is going back to normal.
i ran product called procycle labs decadrol which has a little bit of superdrol, phera and max lmg. No bloodwork yet, but i am into pct and everything seems normal but i do plan on getting a hormone panel done. Had some nad shrinkage, but everything is going back to normal.

testicular atrophy is hard to judge. i can run test, tren and dbol and i will barely shrink, but someone else can run some anavar and have raisins.
i ran a 19 nor prohormone and didnt shrink much... but my last cycle i did a bit but the boys are back in town after 2 weeks of pct.

if u have it u might as well run it, as long as its run correctly, it will only help.

but lately too many ppl are coming to the conclusion that HCG is a MUUUUUUST with every cycle which IMO is complete bullsh!t and its starting to get a little out of control.

and the bad part is that lately the ppl saying "get hcg", "u need hcg", "wheres the hcg in ur cycle" are the ones with no experience with it and are just repeating what theyve read maybe once.
Yeah thats what i was told

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established

agreed. for sh1ts and giggles, after reading a thread about pct on another forum i decided not to do much of any pct after my last cycle (i had letro on hand and i had to use it a bit because dbol gave me a gyno flare up). So after a cycle consisting of test, tren and dbol i did practically no pct, and aside for a week with a little trouble getting my d1ck up i recovered fine. i even got bloodwork done and it showed i was ok. So i dont necessarily believe all of this bro-science. you can do pct to be safe but if its actually required...thats up to debate.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
agreed. for sh1ts and giggles, after reading a thread about pct on another forum i decided not to do much of any pct after my last cycle (i had letro on hand and i had to use it a bit because dbol gave me a gyno flare up). So after a cycle consisting of test, tren and dbol i did practically no pct, and aside for a week with a little trouble getting my d1ck up i recovered fine. i even got bloodwork done and it showed i was ok. So i dont necessarily believe all of this bro-science. you can do pct to be safe but if its actually required...thats up to debate.
I like my balls the size they are, thanks anyway.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
I like my balls the size they are, thanks anyway.
Mine didn't shrink so that wasn't an issue for me. The extent of my pct protocol on that cycle was hcg for the last 2 weeks at a high dose, then letro at .25mg just to clear gyno for 2 weeks. I had nolva on hand. If you want to run hcg throughout and then run pct afterwards by all means go ahead and do it. What I'm saying though, is to find out how you react to specific protocols and do what works best for you instead of listening to all of the broscience on these boards.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Ok.. I think this is the best starter injectable cycle I can run from
what I've researched. Anyone else agree

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only other good starter injectible option is to run test prop for 8-10 weeks, at 350 a week as 100mg EOD. The plus is that you'll see gains by week 2 or so, the minus is its every other day injections and so you'll have to rotate sites more.

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
pct is just a faster way to get your natural test production on track faster. ive done at least 3 ph cycles without pct u will eventually get back on track naturally. theresalot of people that take phs ds and only train ballz to the wallz on cycle and keep diet in check on cycle then during pct or after discontinuing compound they dont believe in just there self and train like crap and lose it all

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Only other good starter injectible option is to run test prop for 8-10 weeks, at 350 a week as 100mg EOD. The plus is that you'll see gains by week 2 or so, the minus is its every other day injections and so you'll have to rotate sites more.
that's why I chose e over prop because I only inject once a week :)

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
pct is just a faster way to get your natural test production on track faster. ive done at least 3 ph cycles without pct u will eventually get back on track naturally. theresalot of people that take phs ds and only train ballz to the wallz on cycle and keep diet in check on cycle then during pct or after discontinuing compound they dont believe in just there self and train like crap and lose it all
some of those same people actually don't believe that what they're taking is a steroid. some have the philosophy that if you shut yourself down artificially and bring your self back artificially you're doing more damage then good then if you let yourself recover naturally. but back to the original topic of this thread..

test E at 400-500mg a week is a good first injectable cycle. i also agree with the suggestion to run test prop at 100mg eod. if youre one of the few people who gets nasty side effects, the prop will clear your system faster, thus getting rid of the sides faster. the EOD injections are a pain in the ass, especially during a longer cycle but it is another option. plus per 100mg of test P you get more test than if you ran 100mg of test E ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that's why I chose e over prop because I only inject once a week :)
ewwww even with cyp i feel i have to inject 2x minimally, and have played with daily cyp injections. Part of the trick is getting the cyp compounded with ethyl oleate so you can use smaller needles (as its so thin). in a 100% EO product, you can easily put it thru a 28ga and push it through a 30ga about the same as sesame seed oil based test goes through a 25.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
ewwww even with cyp i feel i have to inject 2x minimally, and have played with daily cyp injections. Part of the trick is getting the cyp compounded with ethyl oleate so you can use smaller needles (as its so thin). in a 100% EO product, you can easily put it thru a 28ga and push it through a 30ga about the same as sesame seed oil based test goes through a 25.
ouch dude, even tho they are small needles. i just figured one shot a week is just alot simpler, and alot less painful. Id rather take one big shot instead of a bunch of em. im getting the test with nolva and clomid somethime soon. Hope everything works out good :)

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
28g needle? i did a cycle with 25s and had issues. had to push too hard for it to go through and this was with *****prop. 23g for me.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
ouch dude, even tho they are small needles. i just figured one shot a week is just alot simpler, and alot less painful. Id rather take one big shot instead of a bunch of em. im getting the test with nolva and clomid somethime soon. Hope everything works out good
Hey bro.
You might want to reconsider the once a week shot for a few reasons. The 1st being even if your test is 250-300 mg/ml that is still 2ml or more per shot, and only doing it once a week your muscles will take awhile to get use to it.
IE, you pin your glutes or quads don't plan on walking to much or leg workouts for awhile. You will be hoping around like frankinstein. Also, you would not want to try to put that into your delts or other smaller muscle groups at that volume. The oil will leak out of the muscle, and cause some pain as well.

But the real biggie about once a week in high volume even with test E or Test C is there will be more spikes in your blood levels, which could lead to unwanted sides. Bro X2 a week, 1ml each time with E or C would be alot better. Trust me.

Also, Necroticism: Please take the lab name out of your post!
Thanks.

JP.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro.
You might want to reconsider the once a week shot for a few reasons. The 1st being even if your test is 250-300 mg/ml that is still 2ml or more per shot, and only doing it once a week your muscles will take awhile to get use to it.
IE, you pin your glutes or quads don't plan on walking to much or leg workouts for awhile. You will be hoping around like frankinstein. Also, you would not want to try to put that into your delts or other smaller muscle groups at that volume. The oil will leak out of the muscle, and cause some pain as well.

But the real biggie about once a week in high volume even with test E or Test C is there will be more spikes in your blood levels, which could lead to unwanted sides. Bro X2 a week, 1ml each time with E or C would be alot better. Trust me.

Also, Necroticism: Please take the lab name out of your post!
Thanks.

JP.
I'll consider it.. But I was told just one shot isn't
that bad.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll consider it.. But I was told just one shot isn't
that bad.
it isn't that bad, but then some people would say going bald isn't that bad, or losing a finger isn't that bad. That doesn't make them a positive either.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
it isn't that bad, but then some people would say going bald isn't that bad, or losing a finger isn't that bad. That doesn't make them a positive either.
well most people say taking roids is bad lol...