1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Summer Cut

OK guys..here it is. Next cycle to get prepped for summer. Starting around April 15th. I have cut down from about 255 to a morning weight of 217 and now have top four visible abs, which is a first ever for me. Two choices I wanted to do:

Test Prop/Tren Ace/Winstrol

or

Test Prop/Tren Ace/Anavar

Ive used anavar twice and love it. I was just curious on what you guys think about these two stacks and the synergy between the compounds.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

either one would be great. its a tough decision between the 2. if uve had success with var then i would stick with that
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.72%

thanks for the reply..yeah i love the var i get from my guy. it is ridiculous. i was doing some research tho suggesting that Tren and Winstrol work better together due to winstrol being a DHT.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

yeah there are differences between var and winny, but in my opinion very small differences. as u mentioned winstrol is a DHT, but it also has the likelyhood of killing ur joints where anavar is fine on the joints.

winny is basically poor mans var (IMO). some will say there are big differences....we all know how that goes...
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.56%

my vote is for the var, the whinny can cause problems with the joints and with the extra strength u will have from the tren chances are ur gonna want ur joints to be strong.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.72%

very true. thanks for the comments. Var it is.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.61%

I would also go with the var if you love it and it is working. They both are nice thou,but like nosnmiveins said what works best is what i would go with.winny is basically poor mans var. lol
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.25%

I was looking to do this cycle as well. What are you dosing at and for how long?
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.72%

10 weeks.

test prop 100mgs, tren 50mg eod
    anavar last 6 weeks at prob 100mgs.

test and tren might be bumped up depending how i feel.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.17%

Hey guys,
    Im actually looking into doing the same kinda cycle. Im going to add Clen in around week 3 of a 8 week cycle. I was looking at Test prop 100mgs & Tren A 75 mg EOD for the first 2 weeks then adding in Clen at 40 mcg ED, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Then adding in Winni at 50 mgs the last 3 weeks. I train a lot in Muay Thai and Ju Jitsu so the joint side effects of winnie arent sounding the best, I might be switching to anavar. I had some concerns about the Tren side effects on cardio and blood pressure. Ill be supplementing Hawthorn berry and celery seed to lower and maintain a regular blood pressure. Does anyone have any experience on the Tren side effects or recommendations for this cycle? Thanks
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.45%

Quote Originally Posted by CamaroMan68 View Post
    Hey guys,
    Im actually looking into doing the same kinda cycle. Im going to add Clen in around week 3 of a 8 week cycle. I was looking at Test prop 100mgs & Tren A 75 mg EOD for the first 2 weeks then adding in Clen at 40 mcg ED, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Then adding in Winni at 50 mgs the last 3 weeks. I train a lot in Muay Thai and Ju Jitsu so the joint side effects of winnie arent sounding the best, I might be switching to anavar. I had some concerns about the Tren side effects on cardio and blood pressure. Ill be supplementing Hawthorn berry and celery seed to lower and maintain a regular blood pressure. Does anyone have any experience on the Tren side effects or recommendations for this cycle? Thanks
    Tren def effects people in different ways but here is my experience, elevated BP, night sweats, 2 days of severe headaches which passed and did not recur, oily skin with some mild acne and closed me down hard (had blood taken) so for me it would be important to run HCG from day one as per Swales Protocol
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.17%

Thanks for the quick response, I've read all about those effects but it seems those are related to higher doses? If you dont mind, what size of a dose were you running? Did you like the results from Tren? I've read so many good things about and Im getting pretty excited to try it
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

Thanks for the quick response, I've read all about those effects but it seems those are related to higher doses? If you dont mind, what size of a dose were you running? Did you like the results from Tren? I've read so many good things about and Im getting pretty excited to try it
    just remember that with 90% of tren users, u will get just as many negative sides as u will positive.

strength will go up, and u will lean out if diet is spot on. but be prepared for mood swings, lethargy like a motherf ucker, dark smelly piss (even if ur getting down plenty of water), sweating at night, horrible endurance (even just walking around will have u winded).....this was all at 75mg ed
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.45%

90mg ED yes like it a lot for me definitely worth the sides
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.45%

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    just remember that with 90% of tren users, u will get just as many negative sides as u will positive.

strength will go up, and u will lean out if diet is spot on. but be prepared for mood swings, lethargy like a motherf ucker, dark smelly piss (even if ur getting down plenty of water), sweating at night, horrible endurance (even just walking around will have u winded).....this was all at 75mg ed
    Lol yes forgot about the dark smelly piss. Guess I'm one the lucky 10%, no lethargy or mood swings but yes they are very common with users
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.17%

So I guess from what I'm hearing, Cycling Tren 75mg EOD would not be a good idea if I plan to train 3 hours of kickboxing and ju jitsu a day then? The negative cardio effects are killing my thoughts on using it
  17. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

So I guess from what I'm hearing, Cycling Tren 75mg EOD would not be a good idea if I plan to train 3 hours of kickboxing and ju jitsu a day then? The negative cardio effects are killing my thoughts on using it
    stick with test-e c or p, eq, winny, and var
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.1%

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Lol yes forgot about the dark smelly piss. Guess I'm one the lucky 10%, no lethargy or mood swings but yes they are very common with users
    He's talking about real trenbolone, not the designer tren
  19. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    He's talking about real trenbolone, not the designer tren
    u are correct, sorry for the confusion. ppl need to start saying "designer tren" or "tren" (including quotations)....lets get sh!t straight here ppl
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.17%

Would taking a smaller dose, the 75 mg or even 50 mg, reduce the sides of "tren", I looked into "eq" before and I wont be able to run it the full 12 weeks everyone recommends.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.72%

Would taking a smaller dose, the 75 mg or even 50 mg, reduce the sides of "tren", I looked into "eq" before and I wont be able to run it the full 12 weeks everyone recommends.
    im using it at 50mgs for my first run
  22. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

"tren" = designer tren, pills

tren = trenbolone, injectable

if ur talking trenbolone, then id start at 50mg eod and adjust the dose as needed
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.17%

Great, thanks for all the help. I have trenbolone, tren, sorry for the miscommunication, I'm still getting the hang of it. You guys seem like you have tons of knowledge, what do you think of the rest of my cycle?

Originally Posted by CamaroMan68
    Hey guys,
  24. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

cycle looks fine. winny doesnt cause joint issues for everyone....u may want to try it 4 weeks.

the clen will need to be tapered up for desired results, ur body will simply get used to 40mcg over a 2 week period....so run 40mcg a few days, then 60mcg, then 80mcg...etc
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.68%

Hey Nos, why do you only recommend those?! I mean there are others that are mild. what others would you recommend for a first cycle?! do anavar, deca-durabolin, decabol, primo depot, dianabol, sus 250, etc?!... i'm not questioning you outta disrespect. I'm just learning.

a pm would be greatly appreciated by you or any help at all. thanks.
    Last edited by TrynaImprove; 03-22-2010 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Forgot a Line
  26. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

Quote Originally Posted by TrynaImprove View Post
    these are all considered mild and great for endurance athletes, i left primo out because it usually costs too much for ppl to even consider.

for a first cycle i would recommend test (e,c, or p) with an oral of choice (anavar, winstrol, dbol or OTC designers) for a kickstart....with an option to add an oral in at the end of the cycle
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.68%

well im in sports that require a lot of endurance stamina strength overall excellence... baseball, football, soccer, boxing. Which cycle (type of gear and length of cycle for each) would you recommend out of the ones you stated before?! I have been told to skip the PH's as they do little to nothing in the long term but AAS can help me achieve my goals. I dont plan on taking them yet til i lower my bf%. thanks for helping me out.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.17%

Thanks for the advice Nos
  29. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

Quote Originally Posted by TrynaImprove View Post
    well im in sports that require a lot of endurance stamina strength overall excellence... baseball, football, soccer, boxing. Which cycle (type of gear and length of cycle for each) would you recommend out of the ones you stated before?! I have been told to skip the PH's as they do little to nothing in the long term but AAS can help me achieve my goals. I dont plan on taking them yet til i lower my bf%. thanks for helping me out.
    Test E 500mg/week 1-16
    EQ 600mg/week 1-16
    Anavar 50mg ed 11-18 (or u can run winstrol 50mg ed weeks 13-18)
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.68%

Nos, you've been a great help. now i just need a legitimate source. i think i have one since i've been involved with gear deals but never actually used them myself. dont wanna ASK for sources but need help. PMs would still be appreciated. lol.

PS: i'm just not sure how to tell if what i have is the real deal or not.
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.17%

I guess I'm in the same sort of training as TrynaImprove, but I only have the 8 weeks open. Is the cycle I listed before going to really hurt my training, or should I just stop asking hypothetical questions and assess when the time comes.

thanks
  32. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%

I guess I'm in the same sort of training as TrynaImprove, but I only have the 8 weeks open. Is the cycle I listed before going to really hurt my training, or should I just stop asking hypothetical questions and assess when the time comes.

thanks
    asses when then time comes. i doubt u would notice lack of endurance on tren only at 50-75mg eod
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.68%

how would u dose that cycle?!
  34. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  500 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.17%

var all the way.

both will cut you hard, but var the results will be more fat loss, winstrol will give you more water loss and achy joints
  35. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  500 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.17%

test/tren/var is the ultimate cutting cycle
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.72%

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    Test E 500mg/week 1-16
    EQ 600mg/week 1-16
    Anavar 50mg ed 11-18 (or u can run winstrol 50mg ed weeks 13-18)
    aaaawww my first cycle....memories....
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.89%

Anyone know anything about Winijet?? Its a type of Winstrol that I read you have to drink. I have it in my possession but have not started to use it yet. There is minimal information on google about it.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.72%

Quote Originally Posted by jayp83 View Post
    Anyone know anything about Winijet?? Its a type of Winstrol that I read you have to drink. I have it in my possession but have not started to use it yet. There is minimal information on google about it.
    and y do u have to drink it?
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.89%

Not really sure, people who have taken it suggested drinking it because the compound is so thick.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.72%

Quote Originally Posted by jayp83 View Post
    Not really sure, people who have taken it suggested drinking it because the compound is so thick.
    some more research on your part needs to be done lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Before 2007 Summer - 2010 Summer, ~25 lbs
    By mawalega in forum Pics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 09:35 PM
  2. summer help
    By xj9ml7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 12:59 AM
  3. Jim's Summer Cut CKD Log
    By blitzkriegjim in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 05:56 PM
  4. Best Summer PH?
    By papapumpsd in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 02:46 PM
  5. Should i run SD with S1+ for the summer?
    By Polish_Oak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-16-2005, 01:40 PM