Ill go first

Test E 1g/week for 20weeks
Week 1-2, 4-6, 8-10 mdrol at 20mg/day

go

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
whatd u gain from that..?? get crazyfool in here.. he will tell u about some decent cycles hes ran.. i think he was on test tren and t3 running epi up to 120mg.. with some other goodies

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Ive ran test t3 clen with great results. t3 and clen are pretty strong combo and will melt some amount muscle too

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test E/sust combo 750mg, EQ 600mg first half, 300mg second half, 1,4 AD gram a day, Superdrol 20mg two on two off at start, megazol straight through (winstrol prohormone) tapered doses, igf-1 3x week 40mcg bi-lat (20 each side), ghrp-6 5 on 2 off straight through, with cjc 200mcg twice weekly for first 4-5 weeks, halodrol at end 4 weeks at 50mg as esters cleared. letro on cycle every 3rd day 1.5mg, finisteride small dose twice a week. I think it was 14 weeks total. Hcg, clomid, tamox, igf ghrp-6 for pct. That was a few years ago, I dont play ball like that anymore.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
thats an awesome cycle.. ^^ but u ran igf straight though.. i thought u werent supposed to go more then 4 weeks with it

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats an awesome cycle.. ^^ but u ran igf straight though.. i thought u werent supposed to go more then 4 weeks with it
Igf-1lr3 was, if I remember exactly was started 2 weeks prior, and run 3-4 weeks in used 3 times a week, then started again in pct. Oh trust I know all about it lol. Used 3 times a week can be run for a few weeks, if used everyday, or 5 on 2 off, needs to be kept to 4 weeks max. I used ghrp-6 straight through, I think thats what you saw, and confused the two. I did forget to list the igf protocoll though.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Igf-1lr3 was, if I remember exactly was started 2 weeks prior, and run 3-4 weeks in used 3 times a week, then started again in pct. Oh trust I know all about it lol. Used 3 times a week can be run for a few weeks, if used everyday, or 5 on 2 off, needs to be kept to 4 weeks max. I used ghrp-6 straight through, I think thats what you saw, and confused the two. I did forget to list the igf protocoll though.
oh man i remember igf and gh protocols. heres my boys

Weeks 1- (20-30) – HGH – On 5/ off 2
2 – 2.5 IU’s first thing in the morning
2 – 2.5 IU’s early afternoon
injected Sub-C into abdomen, obliques, fronts of the thighs, upper triceps

Weeks 1-5, 11-15, (21-25) – Long R3 IGF-1 – Every day
60mcg’s intramuscular post work out on workout days,
first thing in the morning on non workout days

Weeks 6-10, 16-20, (26-30) – Humalog – Workout days only
8IU’s immediately post workout, intramuscular

Weeks 1-5, 11-15, (21-25) - T3 - Every day 25mcg everyday if on bulk or 25mcg-->150mcg-->25mcg ramp up and down for fat loss

Throw in test 1-1.5g/week with a high calories, high carb, high protein, low fat diet. You can train every body part 3x week on worries, unleas my friend was able to recover that fast and still PR almost every workout. By PR it was either a weight or a rep PR.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Test no ester 150mgs ed
anadrol 100 mg ed
tren 100mgs ed

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Test no ester 150mgs ed
anadrol 100 mg ed
tren 100mgs ed
that looks like a very good cut cycle. How were the sides at 700mg/week of tren?
was this ur first time using tren?
how were the gains? (obvs good, but tell me more)

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
oh man i remember igf and gh protocols. heres my boys

Weeks 1- (20-30) – HGH – On 5/ off 2
2 – 2.5 IU’s first thing in the morning
2 – 2.5 IU’s early afternoon
injected Sub-C into abdomen, obliques, fronts of the thighs, upper triceps

Weeks 1-5, 11-15, (21-25) – Long R3 IGF-1 – Every day
60mcg’s intramuscular post work out on workout days,
first thing in the morning on non workout days

Weeks 6-10, 16-20, (26-30) – Humalog – Workout days only
8IU’s immediately post workout, intramuscular

Weeks 1-5, 11-15, (21-25) - T3 - Every day 25mcg everyday if on bulk or 25mcg-->150mcg-->25mcg ramp up and down for fat loss

Throw in test 1-1.5g/week with a high calories, high carb, high protein, low fat diet. You can train every body part 3x week on worries, unleas my friend was able to recover that fast and still PR almost every workout. By PR it was either a weight or a rep PR.
god if i only had the money.. this cycle looks amazing

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
god if i only had the money.. this cycle looks amazing
750 iu hgh so roughly bout $1500 (blue tops)
6300mcg igf1lr3 bout $1000 (generic)
75 iu Humalog - if its mexican (11$/iu) then its $6000, if Chinese then around 3$ per iu so $1800. keep in mind the Chinese sh*t isnt good, thats why so cheap. and the mexican sh*t is actually from Middle East mostly Instanbul and India and thats high quality gh.

so about $8500 for all the gh for 30weeks, damn.... and those doses are pretty average, we got pros going up to 16 IU of hgh like its not a big deal. Add all the food + pain killers + all other pills they take to make them eat/awake/sleep/train. wer looking at alot of bills no wonder its so hard to be a pro.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
craziest one SO FAR lol:

test prop 100mg EOD weeks 1-4
test e 500mg a week; weeks 2-16
EQ 600mg a week, weeks 2-15
anavar 75mgs a day weeks 10-18
t3 and clen throughout

however, i will never EVER run this cycle again. let alone run EQ again. i was a stark, raving ****ing lunatic sadistic **** from this cycle. lol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
however, i will never EVER run this cycle again. let alone run EQ again. i was a stark, raving ****ing lunatic sadistic **** from this cycle. lol
hmmm kinda strange. what do u classify as "raving f ucking lunatic sadistic f uck"? lol

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
um..lets see:

got in a verbal fight with the VP of marketing at work, im a bouncer also, so i was snapping on everybody who walked thru the door, calling women the "c-word" right to their face, which i never even swear in front of women, i got in countless fights during this cycle one of them which thank god it was classified as self defense so i didn't get arrested, i was ****ing girls who i shouldn't be messing with and just abusing the **** out of them during it....people who knew i was on said i was physically there but u could see mentally...nope. lol

it sucked..never doing that again. lol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
um..lets see:

got in a verbal fight with the VP of marketing at work, im a bouncer also, so i was snapping on everybody who walked thru the door, calling women the "c-word" right to their face, which i never even swear in front of women, i got in countless fights during this cycle one of them which thank god it was classified as self defense so i didn't get arrested, i was ****ing girls who i shouldn't be messing with and just abusing the **** out of them during it....people who knew i was on said i was physically there but u could see mentally...nope. lol

it sucked..never doing that again. lol
hmm....maybe too much test for u to handle? or are u relating it to the EQ....i dont see the other compounds causing those issues

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
hmm....maybe too much test for u to handle? or are u relating it to the EQ....i dont see the other compounds causing those issues
no test im fine with. ive run 750-800 by itself no problem. all the more experienced guys (ie doing it for like more than 20 years) said it was the EQ...guess it just didn't go well with me

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no test im fine with. ive run 750-800 by itself no problem. all the more experienced guys (ie doing it for like more than 20 years) said it was the EQ...guess it just didn't go well with me
i can definitely see it happening with EQ. EQ gave me some weird up and down anxiety...which in turn frustrated me and i would be an a-hole at times......ive never even experienced that on tren

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i can definitely see it happening with EQ. EQ gave me some weird up and down anxiety...which in turn frustrated me and i would be an a-hole at times......ive never even experienced that on tren
thank god cuz tren is next like i said in my post yesterday lol

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
test ace 175mg EOD weeks 1-12 and tren ace 100mgEOD weeks 1-10. weeks 1-4 anadrol 50mg a day. weeks 8-12 dbol 45mg a day.

liquidanimal

Awards
Test E 750mg wk 1-16
NPP 450mg wk 3-15
Anadrol 130mg ED wk 1-4
Anavar 75mg ED wk 13-18
HGH 10iu onworkout days 4days a wk

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
howd u like tren?
love it, i react really well as far as side effects, strength and body composition goes. i hate the frequent pinning though, so im going with tren enanthate for my next run

ATLAS114

Awards
Most dangerous
9wks 20mg superdrol ED when i didn't know sh$t went from 190 to 230 OX ripped & mean as hell
Funniest cycle
5wks test c 400 Ewk at wk 5 got minor stretch marks and stopped:) bench went from 250 to 350 20lbs most water
I even laugh:) Still got the rest 10mls collectn dust
Havnt cycled since 08

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Most dangerous
9wks 20mg superdrol ED when i didn't know sh$t went from 190 to 230 OX ripped & mean as hell
Funniest cycle
5wks test c 400 Ewk at wk 5 got minor stretch marks and stopped:) bench went from 250 to 350 20lbs most water
I even laugh:) Still got the rest 10mls collectn dust
Havnt cycled since 08
WTF

SoloScooter

Awards
Did a year straight through. Tren and test mostly. Been clean for the past five years. Can still bench over 300. Dead is over 500. Squat over 5 w/o the stuff. Back then bw was between 220-235. Holding a respectable 212 right now.

Generallee

Awards
Did a year straight through. Tren and test mostly. Been clean for the past five years. Can still bench over 300. Dead is over 500. Squat over 5 w/o the stuff. Back then bw was between 220-235. Holding a respectable 212 right now.

:shocked:

HOLY **** A YEAR? I thought 2 two week cycles as bad

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I ran 1.5gm of Test E a week. It was the balls! Long ass PCT...not so much!

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
most test ive done is 15weeks at 1g/week and my balls barely shrunk (if anything).
Definitely diminishing returns for me above 1gm. The shutdown seemed compounded though!

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Definitely diminishing returns for me above 1gm. The shutdown seemed compounded though!
500mg>425mg ... 750mg>500mg... suprisingly 750mg>1000mg for me in terms of rewards vs gains.. i got super bloated... acne and gyno.. but hell everyones different.. i could never do 100mg eod with test p like ppl say.. its just not enough test.. and 500-750mg is so much better on prop... i mean hell alot of ppl would say 1000mg is better then 750mg.. and 1.5gs is better then 1g... but everyones different and 750mg is my sweet spot for another couple cycles

w/750mg i never needed an ai.. no acne or bacne..never got any sides except awesome weight gain.. random boners..and a libido through the roof

ollie78

Awards
NO-Xplode
NitroTech Hardcore
SuperPump 250

INSANE!!! In 27 weeks, I put 5 lbs. on my bench and added a solid 1 lbs. of pure muscle. What made this cycle really hardcore is that the SuperPump 250 was the lemonade flavor and not the tropical punch!!!

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
500mg>425mg ... 750mg>500mg... suprisingly 750mg>1000mg for me in terms of rewards vs gains.. i got super bloated... acne and gyno.. but hell everyones different.. i could never do 100mg eod with test p like ppl say.. its just not enough test.. and 500-750mg is so much better on prop... i mean hell alot of ppl would say 1000mg is better then 750mg.. and 1.5gs is better then 1g... but everyones different and 750mg is my sweet spot for another couple cycles

w/750mg i never needed an ai.. no acne or bacne..never got any sides except awesome weight gain.. random boners..and a libido through the roof
750mg/week > 1g/week test IMO.

at 750mg you gain a **** load while not getting some acne, a little higher bp, and thats about it. at a gram... now were talking bad sides.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
NO-Xplode
NitroTech Hardcore
SuperPump 250

INSANE!!! In 27 weeks, I put 5 lbs. on my bench and added a solid 1 lbs. of pure muscle. What made this cycle really hardcore is that the SuperPump 250 was the lemonade flavor and not the tropical punch!!!
p*ssy...
u gotta b a real men and do wat i do:
inject 2 servings of NO xplode in my eyes and than snort 3 lines of SP250 and im good to go.

ollie78

Awards
:lmao:
p*ssy...
inject 2 servings of NO xplode in my eyes and than snort 3 lines of SP250 and im good to go.
........ok, that was funnier than mine, damn you!!!

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
p*ssy...
I used to inject IGF-1 and Blue Tops into the rim of my ******* with a 18g x 1.5" pin. Makes for an interesting evening!

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
bump

my boy just came off of a 20weeker
1-20 test 400 3ml/week 400mg/ml test e/prop
1-20 trenatest blend 150tren p 200test prop /ml 3ml/week
1-20 deca 400mg/week

he got much bulkier about a 17lb gain. he started at 220lb at 5-8, got to 237, came off into PCT atm and keeps 234lbs. strength decrease is pretty obvious tho.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
bump

my boy just came off of a 20weeker
1-20 test 400 3ml/week 400mg/ml test e/prop
1-20 trenatest blend 150tren p 200test prop /ml 3ml/week
1-20 deca 400mg/week

he got much bulkier about a 17lb gain. he started at 220lb at 5-8, got to 237, came off into PCT atm and keeps 234lbs. strength decrease is pretty obvious tho.
1.8 grams of test a week? Damn!!!

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
also a few bbers which are competative and train 100% for muscle mass run something along the line sof:

1-8 test p 200mg/day or 400 EOD
1-8 deca 6-800mg/week
1-8 mast same as deca
1-8 5-10 IU insulin at breakfast + prewo

thats a blast for them, cruise year round on test + 200mg/week bold. but this 2 guys that i know do that are 270+ in off season. ive seen them rep 385 for 12 lol

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
also a few bbers which are competative and train 100% for muscle mass run something along the line sof:

1-8 test p 200mg/day or 400 EOD
1-8 deca 6-800mg/week
1-8 mast same as deca
1-8 5-10 IU insulin at breakfast + prewo

thats a blast for them, cruise year round on test + 200mg/week bold. but this 2 guys that i know do that are 270+ in off season. ive seen them rep 385 for 12 lol
dude honestly thats really not too unreasonable at all.. seems like a standard on cycle for most bb... im sure theyr prob running this on top of there 500mg test e year-round dose

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
damn some of you guys in here are CRAZY!!! Im a powerlifter, so dbol and test is all I really need. I only did 2 cycles so far, I weigh about 215 now and am currently going into my 4th week of a sustanon 500mg/week and dbol 40mgs a week, but I gained a lot naturally before I even started AAS's........ I was thinking about running kind of a cut cycle next time with test, dbol and anavar and clen in the pct, but I think Im just going to keep running the test (keep kicking up the dose when needed) and dbol (maybe try anadrol) until I bulk up to 275 and then cut down to around 250, I would like to compete at the 242 lb weight class and figured that would be the cheapest way to do it... Any thoughts???

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol 30mg / Anadrol 50mg / T 1g

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1-20 1.75g test e /wk
1-20 75mg tren /day
1-7 winny 50mg /day
14-20 winny 50mg/day
11-20 masteron
17-20 halotestin (this sh*t is the bomb!)

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
1-20 1.75g test e /wk
1-20 75mg tren /day
1-7 winny 50mg /day
14-20 winny 50mg/day
11-20 masteron
damn tren for 20 weeks is a long ass time.. especially pinning daily... how were the strength gains on this cycle? i assume they must be out of control

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
1-20 1.75g test e /wk
1-20 75mg tren /day
1-7 winny 50mg /day
14-20 winny 50mg/day
11-20 masteron
With the winny, mast, and halo at the end, you must have been ripped and hard as nails. Halotestin is an amazing compound, absolutely love it. Wish it wasnt so damn expensive!

What was your dose of Halo?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12 days of (200mg test e/200mg test c/200mg test prop) a day, 20mg nolva a day, 25mg exemestane a day...