hcg help bros

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.39%

I kno about the whole "You know your body more than anyone" bit, but I was wondering if hCG would be needed for, say a 8-10 wk cycle of test-e?

I could definitely do w/o hCG, so if 8 or 10 wks is good w/o it, I'll be a happy camper =]

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.55%

Quote Originally Posted by rsr08 View Post
    I kno about the whole "You know your body more than anyone" bit, but I was wondering if hCG would be needed for, say a 8-10 wk cycle of test-e?

I could definitely do w/o hCG, so if 8 or 10 wks is good w/o it, I'll be a happy camper =]
    What u doing for PCT?
    What doseage are u running?
    how long since ur last cycle?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.39%

Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    What u doing for PCT?
    What doseage are u running?
    how long since ur last cycle?
    First cycle. PCT is Nolva+an AI (maybe steroidal AI like Reversitol?), mayb a test booster.
    Dosage is 500mg a wk, 250 Mon and Thurs. I'll kickstart w/ some Mdrol or run Epi for the first 3-4 wks depending on what I run. That's it

EDIT: First real juice cycle. Yea, first injection of test of my life! Kinda excited actually...
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.55%

First cycle. PCT is Nolva+an AI (maybe steroidal AI like Reversitol?), mayb a test booster.
    Dosage is 500mg a wk, 250 Mon and Thurs. I'll kickstart w/ some Mdrol or run Epi for the first 3-4 wks depending on what I run. That's it

EDIT: First real juice cycle. Yea, first injection of test of my life! Kinda excited actually...
    First off welcome to real AAS, this is way better than ph's (IMO). If you are going to run a longish test cycle u would probably be better off at clomid since it restores testosterone levels faster than nolva, both are effective and if u prefer nolva to clomid then just use that. I would only use a SERM and a natty test booster like sustain alpha or diesel i wouldnt bother running reversitol or any AI during pct.

I suggest u strt ur own thread about what ur running and ask for advice cause you will get lot more responses that way.

As far as teh HCG goes it probably isnt required for your cycle, your cycle is at a decent amount of test per week and isnt very long. The reason i asked amount is that i personally notice that when running 500-750mg/week my testes dont shrink terribly but once i get to over a gram a week they atrophe a lot. (maybe just my personal experience).

So could u use hcg? yes u could (if ur cycle is 10+ weeks) do u need to? no probably not. And i am defining need as in restoring natty test post cycle back to normal given a certain amount of time and PCT drugs, not as to how fast you will be recovered post cycle.

Just a quick suggestion if you are running test e/c/sustanon use it for at least 10 weeks to get the most out of the effects.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.39%

First off welcome to real AAS, this is way better than ph's (IMO). If you are going to run a longish test cycle u would probably be better off at clomid since it restores testosterone levels faster than nolva, both are effective and if u prefer nolva to clomid then just use that. I would only use a SERM and a natty test booster like sustain alpha or diesel i wouldnt bother running reversitol or any AI during pct.

I suggest u strt ur own thread about what ur running and ask for advice cause you will get lot more responses that way.

As far as teh HCG goes it probably isnt required for your cycle, your cycle is at a decent amount of test per week and isnt very long. The reason i asked amount is that i personally notice that when running 500-750mg/week my testes dont shrink terribly but once i get to over a gram a week they atrophe a lot. (maybe just my personal experience).

So could u use hcg? yes u could (if ur cycle is 10+ weeks) do u need to? no probably not. And i am defining need as in restoring natty test post cycle back to normal given a certain amount of time and PCT drugs, not as to how fast you will be recovered post cycle.

Just a quick suggestion if you are running test e/c/sustanon use it for at least 10 weeks to get the most out of the effects.
    Thanks for the welcome! Good, I was hoping to avoid using more money than I really should be. So no AI during PCT? How come? I was thinking of tryin to avoid any rebound after nolva. That's one of my main concerns while coming off.

Also, would I need something like adex or aromasin or any AI during cycle at my length?

I will make a thread later (probably start of my first log), but need advice on my questions before.
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks for the welcome! Good, I was hoping to avoid using more money than I really should be. So no AI during PCT? How come? I was thinking of tryin to avoid any rebound after nolva. That's one of my main concerns while coming off.

Also, would I need something like adex or aromasin or any AI during cycle at my length?

I will make a thread later (probably start of my first log), but need advice on my questions before.
    there wont be rebound after running nolva unless u have bunk nolva. u wont know if u need an AI on cycle until u get to the point were u have sensitive nips or lump forming.....in other words, id at least have one on hand.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.01%

not to hijack this thread again but how do you recommend running clomid? i've bumped my cycle up a little to 625mg/week for 16 weeks. thanks
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.55%

ur going to be pretty surpressed from a long cycle like that. If i where running that i would dose
    clomid 100/75/50/50/50/.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.01%

ur going to be pretty surpressed from a long cycle like that. If i where running that i would dose
    clomid 100/75/50/50/50/.
    how would you dose nolva for a cycle like that?
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.55%

nolva 40/20/20/10
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent