Test-e question?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As I am going to be doing my first real cycle (test-e) soon enough, when do you start feeling the libido increase and better sense of well being? I know gains and strength start to go up around week 4, but was wondering if libido, sense of well being, increased confidence and acne came earlier?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bump for answers, there has to be a vet on here that would know...

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
As I have seen many of the posts you have given advice on, I'm surprised to hear this is your first cycle. You must be giddy with excitement. What dose/how long?

I noticed first an increase in stamina, better sleeping, strength gains, then a higher confidence level along with a sense of well being in that order.

Good luck man

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Everyone responds differently, however I begin noticing size, better recovery and improved libido by 2nd weeks end with a good test e. Test is King..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm going 500mg per wk for 10 or 12 weeks.
I started researching nadrolone decanoate and decided to add a vial to the cycle as my joints aren't up to par. For those that know, I am using the deca as a joint reliever/healer and will be using low doses during the cycle. One guy I know said 200mg every 10 days, what are some of the dosages you guys would recommend to use the deca just for its therapeutical abilities rather than strength/mass...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I'm going 500mg per wk for 10 or 12 weeks.
I started researching nadrolone decanoate and decided to add a vial to the cycle as my joints aren't up to par. For those that know, I am using the deca as a joint reliever/healer and will be using low doses during the cycle. One guy I know said 200mg every 10 days, what are some of the dosages you guys would recommend to use the deca just for its therapeutical abilities rather than strength/mass...
200mg once a week is fine for deca for the purposes ur looking for. enhanced well-being and libido increase will come first and most likely within the first 2 weeks. weight and strength gains will come later on about week 5....unless u start holding water early on.

as for acne, my skin cleared up on cycle....PCT is where the problems are

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, thanks, pct is where the acne comes on me.... I was thinking 200 a wk, thanks for the confirmation.. And I can combine the test and nandrolone in the same syringe and inject at the same time without any problems?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Ok, thanks, pct is where the acne comes on me.... I was thinking 200 a wk, thanks for the confirmation.. And I can combine the test and nandrolone in the same syringe and inject at the same time without any problems?
yup. all oil based AAS can be combined in the same syringe and pinned together. but i have heard both yes and no about pinning oil and water-based AAS together

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yup. all oil based AAS can be combined in the same syringe and pinned together. but i have heard both yes and no about pinning oil and water-based AAS together
Awesome, im giddy with excitement...

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
enhanced well-being and libido increase will come first and most likely within the first 2 weeks.
Ditto...2 weeks seems to be a sweet spot for most when it comes to seeing libido increases.....

holy

building90

Awards
mmm i ben on test e and this is my 5 th week and this is my first time taking test e but took oral anadrol before but ye it kicks in week 5 and you ll start not getting tired at the gym lifting heavy for as many sets as you want seing change in the body and make shure you eat a lot of protein so it could go right into ur muscle

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
keep your diet in check, about week 2 or 3 you will notice libido increase, week 4 or 5 you will notice strength gains and your body starting to change slowly, after that it's constant increases every week. The main point is to keep your diet clean so that the weight you put on is as much lean body mass as possible.

thumpjr

thumpjr

Awards
I just did my first ever pin of TE last night. I obviously cant say how long until you start noticing the effects but I got an instant smile and it hasnt gone away yet :sly: