advice on what to kickstart cycle with? (besides dbol)

jjh5001

Awards
Long time reader, first post.

Whats a good oral that I can use to kickstart my cycle besides dbol? I am tired of the severe hair loss dbol causes.

I was also considering a test only cycle (kick start with test prop until test e kicks in).

I just recently cut from 200 to 180 and am planning to bulk back up (somewhat clean) for a meet.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Long time reader, first post.

Whats a good oral that I can use to kickstart my cycle besides dbol? I am tired of the severe hair loss dbol causes.

I was also considering a test only cycle (kick start with test prop until test e kicks in).

I just recently cut from 200 to 180 and am planning to bulk back up (somewhat clean) for a meet.

What is your prior cycle experience?

jjh5001

Awards
This will be my 4th cycle.
So far I have only done test only cycles and test+dbol. But like I said, I want a good kickstart that wont murder my hairline. Too bad because I really liked dbol but I look like an idiot without hair.

drewbolic

drewbolic

Awards
This will be my 4th cycle.
So far I have only done test only cycles and test+dbol. But like I said, I want a good kickstart that wont murder my hairline. Too bad because I really liked dbol but I look like an idiot without hair.
most orals for bulking are going to be highly androgenic and will speed up male pattern baldness.PROSCAR (finasteride) can help protect against that.
other options is to use a steroid with low adrogenic sides like WINSTROL.
WINSTROL will not be a good bulking agent though the gains you will produce with it will be lean,hard looking due to it not having high estro side and wont cause lots of water retention.

jjh5001

Awards
thanks, I was thinking Tbol too.
I'm either going to run 3-4 weeks of Test Prop (100 mg eod) with my test e (500 mg) or Run 4 weeks of tbol (?? mg) with the Test e (500 mg).

Sound good?

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
thanks, I was thinking Tbol too.
I'm either going to run 3-4 weeks of Test Prop (100 mg eod) with my test e (500 mg) or Run 4 weeks of tbol (?? mg) with the Test e (500 mg).

Sound good?
Test Enanthate 500mg EW @ 12 weeks
Tbol 40-50mg ED weeks 1-4 for kickstart

jjh5001

Awards
Thanks Hawaiianpride.

With regards to the comment about proscar and dbol, I was under the impression finasteride didn't help hairloss caused from dboL

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
two options= favorite oral whether it be ph or aas or just use a shorter ester at the start like u said

standoe3

Awards
I kick started my cycle of sustanon with prop honestly I thought it didn't do anything except hurt...and then i found out I actually should have waited to use the prop at the end of my cycle so i could go straight into pct instead of wait 3 week for my sust to clear... Both gear from same underground lab i know the sustanon work but the prop questionable? I didn't feel it working right away (prop)

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
I kick started my cycle of sustanon with prop honestly I thought it didn't do anything except hurt...and then i found out I actually should have waited to use the prop at the end of my cycle so i could go straight into pct instead of wait 3 week for my sust to clear... Both gear from same underground lab i know the sustanon work but the prop questionable? I didn't feel it working right away (prop)
You won't feel the effects of any supplement immediately. What was your dosage on the Prop?

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
i'm running a cycle right now that hasn't caused any hair loss. deca kickstarted with tbol and just added igf lr3.

twunnies

Awards
In my honest opinion, don't kickstart it with anything. Use this time, about 2-3 weeks to get your eating, training, and sleeping to where you want it when the gear kicks in.

You will most likely see results before the testosterone has started working its wonders if you line up the 3 most important factors for gaining muscle mass.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Or you could kick start it and get the most out of your cycle.

DenDestroys

Awards
In my honest opinion, don't kickstart it with anything. Use this time, about 2-3 weeks to get your eating, training, and sleeping to where you want it when the gear kicks in.

You will most likely see results before the testosterone has started working its wonders if you line up the 3 most important factors for gaining muscle mass.
I think this should be on track even when off cycle.

jjh5001

Awards
I don't need 3 weeks to get those things in line, because to be honest, they should already be in line before anybody starts a cycle. I have great will power when it comes to diet and have never had a problem eating extremely clean and getting in my required cals.

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
Phera is great, great overal felling and great gains, just kickstarted my cycle of test e with phera.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack your thread but i'm about to start a 10wk cycle of test-e and want to kick it off with mdrol.

Problem/Question is how could I incorporate the 1-T Tren Liqui-vade I got from the PrimPer. limited run.

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
Not sure on the tren and the liver toxicity since it is oral but i would hold off to the second third of the cycle to add the tren... so throw the mdrol in to kick start and then finish off with the liquid tren

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Not sure on the tren and the liver toxicity since it is oral but i would hold off to the second third of the cycle to add the tren... so throw the mdrol in to kick start and then finish off with the liquid tren
I'm gonna go against ending with something that can have some serious problems like tren at the end of a cycle

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
as long as u have good pct it shouldnt hurt u. think about it people use real tren or decca. im sure that shutdown is way worse

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
I've used real tren and never had prolactin problems like I have with oral tren. Honestly I wouldn't suggest to use it because there are better options than tren. But that's just my opinion. Hell, the OP might love tren, where as I neer responded well to it. It's all user preferance.

Real tren is in my opinion way safer, cleaner, and less harsh then oral.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
The world need more edumacation on dienolone.