putting cyp/anavar cycle together

  1. putting cyp/anavar cycle together


    Got a friend who's putting his first cycle together and I'm going to be boosting him and making sure he does it right. Tell me what you guys think..

    His goal is 10 - 15LBS LBM

    1 10cc bottle of Test Cyp (250ml/cc)
    150 Anavar tabs (10mg)

    Injecting 1cc Mondays/Fridays 2x wk.

    Wk 1 - 500 CYP
    Wk 2 - 500 CYP/40mg Anavar ED
    Wk 3 - 500 CYP/40mg Anavar ED
    Wk 4 - 500 CYP/40mg Anavar ED
    Wk 5 - 500 CYP/40mg Anavar ED

    PCT Nolva - 30/20/20/10

    The Length is really not negotiable.. I talked to him and he wants to run it short since it is his first cycle.

    Tell me what you guys think.


  2. Cyp wont kick in til around week 4-5, so he may make only a few lbs gain, if that...... Try to get him to go at least 8 weeks if he wants to meet his goals... If he wants to run a short test cycle, get prop...

  3. Hopefully your friends stats are up to par with shooting up.

    1-12 C @ 500mg PW
    7-12 Var @ 40mg ED
    PCT starts when ester has left the body.

    If he runs his original plan then he is wasting money. Tell me to research long estered steroids and he will find his answers.
    •   
       


  4. Id ditch the var or swap it out, IME it was good but nothing special. I was on a keto type diet and cutting, for the price I paid for 8 weeks of 50mgs var, I will not use again.

    and do what HP said, 12 weeks or switch to prop if youre going shorter.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  5. Anavar is very expensive, so on an mg for mg basis, I would swap in some Winni. Also, test cyp needs to be used for 12 weeks to see noticeable results. Of course PCT needs to be at least 4 weeks on your choice of Nova/Clomid etc

  6. Quote Originally Posted by twunnies View Post
    Anavar is very expensive, so on an mg for mg basis, I would swap in some Winni. Also, test cyp needs to be used for 12 weeks to see noticeable results. Of course PCT needs to be at least 4 weeks on your choice of Nova/Clomid etc
    You can see great gains on 10 weeks of E or C. I'm not a big fan of winstrol due to the wack ass joint pain and hairloss it gives you. Var is simple and nearly does the same thing with less sides.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride View Post
    You can see great gains on 10 weeks of E or C. I'm not a big fan of winstrol due to the wack ass joint pain and hairloss it gives you. Var is simple and nearly does the same thing with less sides.
    how bout some masteron?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  8. Great drug that promotes lypolysis which is why it's a great addition to cutting stacks.
  9. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rothyman View Post
    Got a friend who's putting his first cycle together and I'm going to be boosting him and making sure he does it right. Tell me what you guys think..

    His goal is 10 - 15LBS LBM

    1 10cc bottle of Test Cyp (250ml/cc)
    150 Anavar tabs (10mg)

    Injecting 1cc Mondays/Fridays 2x wk.

    Wk 1 - 500 CYP
    Wk 2 - 500 CYP/40mg Anavar ED
    Wk 3 - 500 CYP/40mg Anavar ED
    Wk 4 - 500 CYP/40mg Anavar ED
    Wk 5 - 500 CYP/40mg Anavar ED

    PCT Nolva - 30/20/20/10

    The Length is really not negotiable.. I talked to him and he wants to run it short since it is his first cycle.

    Tell me what you guys think.
    I don't recommend this at all BTW, but the only possible way to gain that much on a test cycle of that length would be to use test cyp at 100mg/day if hes under 200, maybe 125/day if he's over. DAILY injections are critical for it to work at all. He could use test prop instead but i'd still really expect 6 weeks for a cycle. That though he could dose at 150mg EOD on the shorter cycle and it might work.

    This as structured with him starting pct at week 7 would be hard for him to gain 10lbs total, including fat + water weight, and probably 5lbs by the time PCT is over.

    So in the end its stupid. 5 weeks for a test cycle is basically pointless. He should stick to orals, and with something like superdrol he could possibly get his lean mass in that time.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need help putting together a PCT for my SD cycle
    By alfu in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 02:29 AM
  2. Help putting together a cycle
    By chrispurewho in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-23-2010, 10:58 AM
  3. Putting together my first cycle, Superdrone
    By depaulhifi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 04:17 PM
  4. putting together an epol cycle
    By pires33 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 01:24 PM
  5. putting together my first AAS cycle
    By mmk64 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 07:15 PM
Log in
Log in