Formestane for ai??

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
Is topical formestane enough for estrogen control on cycle of test e 400mg week, iknow there are better ai's but i dont have acces to them right know.
Thanks

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
or how would Atd work too?
maybe some of the experts will chime in

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
just bumping the thread because i need some answers please

captricharund

captricharund

Banned
Awards
Is topical formestane enough for estrogen control on cycle of test e 400mg week, iknow there are better ai's but i dont have acces to them right know.
Thanks
The Capt suggests at 400mg/wk you shouldn't need to be controlling estrogen. To do so may inhibit full gains potential.

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
okay. capt but what can i do if i bloat like a mofo?

captricharund

captricharund

Banned
Awards
okay. capt but what can i do if i bloat like a mofo?
The Capt suggests you shouldnt be bloating at that quantity test, but if you do just ride it out.

Bloat doesnt necessarily lead to gyno if that's what your concern is - you'll have tamoxifen or equivilent to deal with that.

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
I have tamoxifen on hand if gyno shows up i just dont want to walk around looking like the Michelin man

captricharund

captricharund

Banned
Awards
I have tamoxifen on hand if gyno shows up i just dont want to walk around looking like the Michelin man
:lol: welcome to gears. Just tell everyone your bulking and taking creatine - blows you up like a Denny's Dining Experience ;) You're a natural BBer, joke about keeping your nuts working and not into all that roids sh1t.

Remember the 3Ds of taking anabolic around friends, family and work collegues: Deny Deny Deny.

You're a decent size champ, just enjoy the ride and fk everyone else.

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
:biglaugh: You're a natural BBer, joke about keeping your nuts working and not into all that roids sh1t.

Remember the 3Ds of taking anabolic around friends, family and work collegues: Deny Deny Deny.

ok captri will do thanks for your help

Stevensavage

Awards
:lol: welcome to gears. Just tell everyone your bulking and taking creatine - blows you up like a Denny's Dining Experience ;) You're a natural BBer, joke about keeping your nuts working and not into all that roids sh1t.

DENY DENY DENY! LOL

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15