Formestane for ai??

  1. New Member
    jpcf's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    135
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    82.62%

    Formestane for ai??


    Is topical formestane enough for estrogen control on cycle of test e 400mg week, iknow there are better ai's but i dont have acces to them right know.
    Thanks

  2. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    From what I have heard, it is.
  3. New Member
    MethylFoth's Avatar
    Stats
    7'6"  312 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    85
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    62.6%

    i heard it was great
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    jpcf's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    135
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    82.62%

    bump for more answers...
  5. New Member
    JGank's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    40.88%

    great question. how would 6 oxo work?
  6. New Member
    jpcf's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    135
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    82.62%

    or how would Atd work too?
    maybe some of the experts will chime in
  7. New Member
    jpcf's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    135
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    82.62%

    just bumping the thread because i need some answers please
  8. captricharund's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    74
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    41.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by jpcf View Post
    Is topical formestane enough for estrogen control on cycle of test e 400mg week, iknow there are better ai's but i dont have acces to them right know.
    Thanks
    The Capt suggests at 400mg/wk you shouldn't need to be controlling estrogen. To do so may inhibit full gains potential.
  9. New Member
    jpcf's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    135
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    82.62%

    okay. capt but what can i do if i bloat like a mofo?
  10. captricharund's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    74
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    41.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by jpcf View Post
    okay. capt but what can i do if i bloat like a mofo?
    The Capt suggests you shouldnt be bloating at that quantity test, but if you do just ride it out.

    Bloat doesnt necessarily lead to gyno if that's what your concern is - you'll have tamoxifen or equivilent to deal with that.
  11. New Member
    jpcf's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    135
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    82.62%

    I have tamoxifen on hand if gyno shows up i just dont want to walk around looking like the Michelin man
  12. captricharund's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    74
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    41.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by jpcf View Post
    I have tamoxifen on hand if gyno shows up i just dont want to walk around looking like the Michelin man
    welcome to gears. Just tell everyone your bulking and taking creatine - blows you up like a Denny's Dining Experience You're a natural BBer, joke about keeping your nuts working and not into all that roids sh1t.

    Remember the 3Ds of taking anabolic around friends, family and work collegues: Deny Deny Deny.

    You're a decent size champ, just enjoy the ride and fk everyone else.
  13. New Member
    jpcf's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    135
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    82.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by captricharund View Post
    You're a natural BBer, joke about keeping your nuts working and not into all that roids sh1t.

    Remember the 3Ds of taking anabolic around friends, family and work collegues: Deny Deny Deny.

    You're a decent size champ, just enjoy the ride and fk everyone else.
    ok captri will do thanks for your help
  14. New Member
    Stevensavage's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    16.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by captricharund View Post
    welcome to gears. Just tell everyone your bulking and taking creatine - blows you up like a Denny's Dining Experience You're a natural BBer, joke about keeping your nuts working and not into all that roids sh1t.

    Remember the 3Ds of taking anabolic around friends, family and work collegues: Deny Deny Deny.

    You're a decent size champ, just enjoy the ride and fk everyone else.
    DENY DENY DENY! LOL
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How much Formestane do I need to...
    By Broly in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 03:37 PM
  2. Formestane with TRT/HRT?
    By RoadBlocK in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 04:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in