Being "ON" year round

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
A gym friend and I were talking and he raised a point that many of the "big" guys at the gym never come off. He in fact recently started a sust/deca/d-bol cycle that he plans to run thru the summer and then beyond. He's been using for some years now and is a big guy as well. He went to school for excercise science or something like that so he is a smart guy.

Now it's never really discussed or talked about around here, the "forever" cycles if you will. Mostly 10-12 week cycles, perhaps 16 at the max. Is it just an unspoken thing in that we are hypocritical and we only suggest/preach this proper protocol but in fact run for longer lengths of time?

He gets his blood tested every so often and tells me that everything is in check. One would think that if this is true, then it may be means for a longer cycle?

Thoughts?

[This is referring to injectables, not ph/ds]

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
A gym friend and I were talking and he raised a point that many of the "big" guys at the gym never come off. He in fact recently started a sust/deca/d-bol cycle that he plans to run thru the summer and then beyond. He's been using for some years now and is a big guy as well. He went to school for excercise science or something like that so he is a smart guy.

Now it's never really discussed or talked about around here, the "forever" cycles if you will. Mostly 10-12 week cycles, perhaps 16 at the max. Is it just an unspoken thing in that we are hypocritical and we only suggest/preach this proper protocol but in fact run for longer lengths of time?

He gets his blood tested every so often and tells me that everything is in check. One would think that if this is true, then it may be means for a longer cycle?

Thoughts?

[This is referring to injectables, not ph/ds]
I have know a few guys who have stayed on for a year with test e at 500-750mg a week.

Only sides they seem to get are some mood swings.
As far as long term damage I really can't say.
I can say I would not advise running somthing like Deca year round.
Just too many sides to pop up.

Take a look at the pro's.
How long do you think they cycle?

If you do some research you will be suprized at what you will find.
As some of them never come off.

"Most of them have shaved heads though"

I my self would not run a year round my self.

16 weeks is about tops here.

JP.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Also not so sure the D-bol can be that great on the guts.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
"Most of them have shaved heads though"
Haha, you hit that nail right on the head!

Also not so sure the D-bol can be that great on the guts.
He just kick-started his cycle with it, I believe he is rolling 4 weeks with it. 750 a week sust, I'm not sure the dosage of the Deca.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
20 weeks on is the longest i would go.

n87

Awards
  • Established
It would basically be a testosterone replacement therapy, just with a higher dosage.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
My buddy did 2 cycles and then went to a year and a half of test cyp and EQ. Don't know the dose, but he had some problems coming off so he jumped back to using. Can't be good. I guess if you can afford to be on that long go ahead. Not my choice though.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Tell him to look up blast and cruise. Just being "on" for that long isnt the best idea.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Yea, me and my other buddy tried talking some sense into him. He's just overly scared about what going to happen, so he is pretty much trying to hold off the inevitable.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It just depends on the individual and his goals. I personally won't go past 20 weeks but you can stay on all year long as long as you bridge with Test.

For example
1-4 D-Bol @ 35-50mg
1-16 Test C 500-1000
1-8 Tren E 400-600
9-16 Primo 300-600
12-16 Anavar 50
CRUISE with 500 Test C/E for 8-12 weeks and resume

BigJoshStud

BigJoshStud

Awards
I had a co-worker who was an ex-pro body builder. He claimed that he was on cycle for 15+ years. He did blood work once, sometimes twice a week. If there was a problem, they made adjustments to the cycle. But he never came off(according to him). He is now bald, pudgy and soft, on a heavy regiment of anti depressants, and has the emotions/moods of a women during that time of the month. And that just what I know of....
I can't say all these are effects of being on for 15 years, but I've never met anyone else like him with all these weird problems. The guy just doesn't seem right, but for all I know he was already messed up before everything....

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eventually, the body gets so big, that your endocrine system cannot keep up. Although your body is getting bigger, the organs and glands don't grow to match.In this context we're talking about muscle mass, but in extreme cases of obesity the concept still holds true. In order to maintain or build upon this particular muscle volume, you find yourself stuck having to stay juiced.

Just remember that steroids are expensive, so maintaining a steady dosing of them is going require a pretty steady cash flow, on top of the series of potentially negative health effects. You'll need to monitor blood levels regularly (LDL will be through the roof), which doesn't come cheap, either. Once you've been on cycle for so long, and hit this point of maintenance dosing, life is going to suck for a while, once you run out.

I'd be lying if I said Ronnie Coleman got the way he is from taking dat dere cell-tech, but he's also had the opportunity to make millions saying he did.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I know a pro body builder (sure everyone here says that, but just saying...) and he goes 5 months on 2 months off.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
Test base and hrt year round is fine. using other things year round is probably not in ones best interest.

bank32

Awards
I did a 5 year cycle blood work done twice monthly with no sides. With that said, test at 750wk, eq at 600 at 12 weeks, 1000wk 12wks so on. Front load with dbol for 4wks, mixing in tren. I would only run the test year round.