My summer Test! Really, you should check it out!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hola amigos, in just about 5 months time (real soon JK) im going to be running a 12 week Test-e cycle with possibly a D-bol kick start....

Test-e:
weeks 1-12:500mg/wk
2 doses 250mg/wk; Sunday morning and Wednesday night
Inject into quad

D-bol, most likely:
Weeks 1-4 30-40mg ED

A-dex and Nolva will be on hand for this cycle (in case gyno flares up), although probably will not use, due to wanting estro for bulking purposes and general health.

PCT:
Start PCT 14 days after last inject
Torem:120first3daysthen90/60/30/30/30
Clomid:100first3daythen75/50/50/25/25

Should I just use one or the other?

If I have the mula, will get some HCG...But as of now, its probably a no...

My diet will consist of high carbs, high fats and high protein... Pretty much a 33/33/33 split. I cant really gain fat, even since I have stopped cardio, even if I eat super dirty; so im going to use it in my advantage. Oh but why do a dirty bulk over the summer???? I still look cut even on a bulk ;)... I dont bloat, I tan nicely and abs are great! I have done super, phera, and halodrol before (no real gain on halodrol).... Why am I writing this up so early??? Im OCD like that, and im Army, so I tend to do everything early...

How does that look?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any suggestions, I have been researching a lot, think I got pretty much everything covered, just suggestions are welcomed!

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
You could do Dbal 50mg a day, take it about an hour b4 you work out. They come in 50mg pills so it works out nicely.

for pct start 2 weeks after last injection, run clomid 50mg ED for 4 weeks and you should be fine. I did this same cycle a little while back with great results.

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Cosign wudog. Start PCT protocol when the ester has left the body (14 days). Everything else looks fine.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me mate. I like the DBol ramp up Kraker outlined:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/142298-experienced-dianabol-users.html#post2250926

If you've never used dbol, this would be the safe way to go.

You know, you can get away with pinning once a week - it's not an essential to divide your doses.
Thanks for the shout out :p

I've always been told to inject twice a week for a smoother intake of the anabolic. I've been told that once a week will give a noticable fluctuation in both positive and negative sides. Is there any fact to which method is better or is it just user preference?

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Thanks for the shout out :p

I've always been told to inject twice a week for a smoother intake of the anabolic. I've been told that once a week will give a noticable fluctuation in both positive and negative sides. Is there any fact to which method is better or is it just user preference?
The reason behind injecting twice, eod, or ed is either due to the ester length or to keep you bp levels stable.

When I run Prop, I usually pin it ED to keep my bp levels that much more stable. Sust = eod, E or C = 2 x PW.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So HP, pin once or twice a week, do you believe it really matters?

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
So HP, pin once or twice a week, do you believe it really matters?
It matters if you care about your blood pressure. Pin twice per week, mon & fri, or tues & sat ect ect you get the idea.

Also, pinning 500mg in one injection might be a little bit more painful then 250mg so there is another reason.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Test Cyp I always inject twice per week. I used Prop and did EOD.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
why dont u drop the torem, just run clomid, and get some hcg instead of buying the torem? or just run torem and drop the clomid whichever one u found worked better for you

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
on another note, be advised if you do use Dbal, you will experience more water weight then if you just ran Test alone. You will also experience greater strength gains as well though, just depends on how lean of a bulk you want to do, and if you care about water weight. Make sure you keep your diet very clean so that you do experience as much lean bulking as possible.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im still not sure on the d-bol, I dont really mind water weight, but I also dont want to blow up too fast. I want people to say, "hey that guy might be on roids", and not, "Ya, that bloke is definitely on roids!!!!"... Haha, I do like lean gains as well... And I have never used clomid, so I might as well try it out.

clomid:100first3daysthen75/50/50/25/maybe25
HCG: maybe, maybe not.. More money, heard it may rise estro even more etc... If I do use HCG it will be 500iu week of last inject and week after last inject.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Focus areas will be in this order, triceps, biceps, calfs and quads... My chest and back overpowers the rest of my body, and my grip needs to be a lot stronger. Grip usually fails before my back and other pulling exercises.. I was not blessed with big arms or a medium and up bone structure, my bone structure is thin and frame is rather small for my height (28 inch waist) between 5'9'' and 5'10''... Hard to find jeans that fit me haha... My calfs lack because I dont train them much, and you ask why? Every time I a attempt to train them they cramp up on me on rep 3 and above... Wheels def need to be hit hard!!!! I will continue to bulk naturally from now until June and try to bring those areas up as much as I can before cycle...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
178lbs, hoping to be 188+ by time of cycle.. Between 8-9 percent BF now that im eating so dirty....

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
So you're 5'10" and just shy of 180 and think you will be 190 by June? You shouldn't be using gear then. You haven't reached your natural limits. If you can gain 10 solid pounds by june without juice, then you shouldnt use it. Just my opinion though.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I understand you perfectly well.. The 10lbs is a goal, not set in stone, I have always shot higher than what I actually attain in life; keeps me sane.. I may hit between 5 and 10, who knows.. I may not reach my genetic potential by then, but who knows what their genetic potential is? Someones genetic potential may be 190-200, others between 200-220... It varies on genetics, body type, body frame etc... Nobody in my family that I know of is 200lbs or heavier, my Father was an avid lifter and competed in local weight tournies with his buds. He was never above 195 I believe and he is 6'1''. He also has narrow shoulders for his height, but his bone structure is a bit thicker... By the time my cycle comes around, I may be pretty close to my potential. And even if im off by 5-10lbs, hey, you only live once... I'm not doing this cycle to "get huge quick", if that's what your implying. Im doing it because im educated, because I understand my own body very well, and to bring up some of my weaker areas... And im pretty damn crazy ;)...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's no point warning people not to juice because they haven't reached their genetic potential, they're going to do it regardless.

Better time spent ensuring folks are doing it safely.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
My father never weighed over 155-160lbs. I got to 175-180 before I leveled off and I was stuck there for two years. There's no way to know our limits exactly, but if you are able to put 5-10lbs of lean mass then you shouldn't touch the stuff. Even I know myself that I started early and I sometimes wish I would have gone a different route. To each his own I guess. Just trying to help you though.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I understand that everyone is trying to help, and I appreciate it...

NYCDiesel

Awards
I wish i had genetics to let me eat anything and have a 6 pack you lucky bastard lol... Cycle looks good, get ready for some funn.... How many cycles prior ?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually 8 pack ;) and it is a little bloated due to dirty bulking/con cret.... All prior cycle have been orals, h-drol, p-plex, m-drol.... Didn't gain anything off of h-drol.. Im excited to run it, and I have good expectations, and I know test is not some magical drug to make you hyuge in a short amount of time... I would be happy with 10-15lb lean gains..