First Cycle, Please Help!?

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I want to run test and dianabol and plan to kickstart the test with d bol for the first four weeks.
Stats
5'8 178 pounds
23 years old, over three years of serious lifting and natural products.

My questions which I am posting here as my research are as follows.

How long is a good cycle length to put on 20 pounds, not caring so much about body fat or bloat?

I keep reading about 10 and 12 weeks cycles but I have family who have used this and they suggest to not exceed eight weeks and also to only use hcg after cycle as this advice comes from a 80's roid head.

My plan is to use cypionate for price factor and d bol for the first 4 weeks and the test for the remainder of 4 weeks.

Pct- Hcg, and nolva and natural test booster from primordial performance.

what supplements should I take while on? Should I use Hcg while on? if so why? and when? I have formestane on hand should I use this on cycle? Basically can someone set up a great test/dbol cycle with all the works supplements, ai, pct the whole shabuddle :bigok:? And if you recomend 12 weeks or ten or less please tell me why?

Im afraid of shutdown from such a long cycle, is the shutdown much worse or nearly the same from 12 weeks vs 8?

I know someone will tell me to do more research but I have a pro bodybuilder pop, he recomends things far different from new bodybuilders and so I want this to be my research. Give me all the info you can, Basically If you were doing a cycle with these two compounds can you detail what you would do,dosages, hcg, nolva, clomid why and the gains expected. Im lost, please help

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what supplements should I take while on? Should I use Hcg while on? if so why? and when? I have formestane on hand should I use this on cycle? Basically can someone set up a great test/dbol cycle with all the works supplements, ai, pct the whole shabuddle :bigok:? And if you recomend 12 weeks or ten or less please tell me why?
read my signature.

the only thing i will comment on is that HCG is used ON CYCLE, not in PCT....if u have to ask "why"? then do more research.

set up ur own cycle and comback here for critiquing

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
i have researched Im just saying I get the opposite advice from different people I want to find the commonality amongst new bodybuilders than research the given advice, forums are a form of research

may19th2001

may19th2001

Awards
I would try and find a good Dr who would be interisted in a restart and stop doing cycles etc to mess up your own production, you will resent it later in in life, or very well could.
Every person is not the same so it would be hard for someone to decide what works best for you.
I do wish you the best of luck...

I want to run test and dianabol and plan to kickstart the test with d bol for the first four weeks.
Stats
5'8 178 pounds

How long is a good cycle length to put on 20 pounds, not caring so much about body fat or bloat?

I keep reading about 10 and 12 weeks cycles but I have family who have used this and they suggest to not exceed eight weeks and also to only use hcg after cycle as this advice comes from a 80's roid head.

My plan is to use cypionate for price factor and d bol for the first 4 weeks and the test for the remainder of 4 weeks.

Pct- Hcg, and nolva and natural test booster from primordial performance.

Im afraid of shutdown from such a long cycle, is the shutdown much worse or nearly the same from 12 weeks vs 8?

I know someone will tell me to do more research but I have a pro bodybuilder pop, he recomends things far different from new bodybuilders and so I want this to be my research. Give me all the info you can, Basically If you were doing a cycle with these two compounds can you detail what you would do,dosages, hcg, nolva, clomid why and the gains expected. Im lost, please help

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
ok im still researching. but can anyone still just give me a sample so i have something to compare my research to

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
10-12 weeks is standard. I personally go 16. Cyp is a very long lasting chem so you saying 12 weeks is realistically 14+ weeks.

I wouldn't do DBol for more than 6 weeks. The high blood pressure gets to me after a while. 4 weeks is bare minimum in my opinion.

You can pack on 20 pounds as long as you eat like a champ.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
thanks for clearing it up, i will post a sample cycle soon. one last question should i be finding a street source for hcg and nolva or are any of these sites advertised on here legit sources. I have no health insurance so that option is out. i can easily get it at a good gym but these sites seem cheaper

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
thanks for clearing it up, i will post a sample cycle soon. one last question should i be finding a street source for hcg and nolva or are any of these sites advertised on here legit sources. I have no health insurance so that option is out. i can easily get it at a good gym but these sites seem cheaper
your not going to get Nolva, clomid, or HCG prescribed for you by a doctor anyways...you will have to do some research into some online companies, or go with someone you trust like someone from the gym. Sometimes it's better to just get it from a trusted source, that way you know it's legit, in the end you might end up saving yourself some money. At least save yourself some worry....

NYCDiesel

Awards
ok cyp woudn't be wise for an 8 week cycle, your family friend is saying 8 weeks because it will be easier to come off but you should look into shorter esters for that something like test prop or npp

NYCDiesel

Awards
heres a simple effective cycle good for first timer IMO

week 1-8
test prop 100MG eod

and you can look up PCT obviously, nolva and clomid. you can throw in an oral too but youll "feel" the prop in days.....I'm on 400mg right now and I'm 275 lbs, I think 350 would be perfect for your first time, shooting eod sucks for the first time tho.......

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Stats
5'8 178 pounds

I know you have your heart set on running a cycle...but at your weight and not caring about BF or bloat....You could get there naturally. You just have to pound down food. Take in a lot of calories and focus on multi-joint (compound) exercises. You will get up to 198 fairly quickly. Just a thought.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I do eat close to 5000 calories per day and seeing as my trainer is a former mr. maryland I think its in check, my lifts are by no means weak pound for pound. Im not concerned about bodyfat on cycle considering the puffyness will just make me look like a monster on cycle plus bodyfat with that means il look huge in a t shirt. Bodyfat without steroids looks bad. Im all about the on look. Thanks for the reply though I encourage all types of ctiticism. Plus im turning 23, I feel the size has to come within the next few years or that potential will have left me completely.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I do eat close to 5000 calories per day and seeing as my trainer is a former mr. maryland I think its in check, my lifts are by no means weak pound for pound. Im not concerned about bodyfat on cycle considering the puffyness will just make me look like a monster on cycle plus bodyfat with that means il look huge in a t shirt. Bodyfat without steroids looks bad. Im all about the on look. Thanks for the reply though I encourage all types of ctiticism. Plus im turning 23, I feel the size has to come within the next few years or that potential will have left me completely.
Close to 5000 isn't very much to me personally, when trying to bulk naturally. I went naturally from 130-238 12% BF in about 5 years before I ever experimented with AAS. Body fat looks the same no matter if your on or off. It depends on %.Body fat without muscle looks bad lol. If you mean that "Jacked" look all the time...yea...it is pretty awesome and so is the feeling of being on it...but of course there is a downside...especially if you end up getting married and having no time to focus on training after your done hahah...don't do that.
With your lifts..there is a difference between focusing on say dumbbell kickbacks and cable crossovers or Heavy bench press/Squats and Deadlifts. You haven't listed your workout regimen so I wouldn't know what you do. If your trainer is a former Mr. Maryland though is he unwilling to help you with your first cycle?

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
He is a former mr. maryland but from the 80's and has had a long list of medical problems. He is also my dad so he is less willing to help me plan to use steroids. Dudes from the 80's recomend really different things such as hcg off cycle only. He also recomends shorter cycles than your average person in this forum with less mg per oral steroid to. Plus new drugs that help off cycle such as cabergoline,Sarms, were not even around. They never did kickstarts either or hgh so I felt I needed modern help. As for training I concentrate mainly on back as I feel shoulder with makes the large look of a bodybuilder and its my weak point. I hit it at least twice a Weak with 6 sets of dead lifts for sets of eight hitting uo to 365. Than I do 4 sets of bent rows 8-12 with 160. and I finish with 3 sets of pulldowns. In the same day I do eight sets of arms around 100 pounds for sets of eight, just barbell curls. I have to lay off bench f rom a chest injury so I just do pumping excercises, its already my strong point so I avoid training it a lot to try to keep some symmetry. Legs I do twice per week and usually do 8 of 8 with 275 and I try to keep the weight going up each week. I barely run because Im trying not to burn so many calories. Im around 12 percent bodyfat as it is. I do not take creatines because I never feel anything from them. Lately Im just to sore constantly to train more often.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Legs I do twice per week and usually do 8 of 8 with 275 and I try to keep the weight going up each week. I barely run because Im trying not to burn so many calories. Im around 12 percent bodyfat as it is. I do not take creatines because I never feel anything from them. Lately Im just to sore constantly to train more often.
Ah I see with your father, makes sense. With your training though...feeling really sore all the time isn't normal...you are doing a lot of sets as well for mass IMO. I think you may have over trained yourself and maybe you need a 2 week break to recharge or start taking extra rest days in between workout days. Do you get any flu like symptoms, 'Washed-out feeling, tired, drained, lack of energy
Mild leg soreness, general aches and pains
Pain in muscles and joints
Sudden drop in performance
Insomnia
Headaches
Decreased immunity (increased number of colds, and sore throats)
Decrease in training capacity / intensity
Moodiness and irritability
Depression
Loss of enthusiasm for the sport
Decreased appetite
Increased incidence of injuries.
A compulsive need to exercise"

Here is a good article on it.
http://sportsmedicine.about.com/cs/overtraining/a/aa062499a.htm

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I do consider the possibility of overtraining especially now I just came off Ibe formex which is the same compound found in formestane, since I have come off of it, my enthusiasm is dead for the sport and now the soreness just wont go away. the leg soreness is there even when they havent been trained for four days plus, I feel very tired lately, I also took off for about two weeks, the last week I was sick, the week before I took off for the holiday feasting. im reading the article though, thanks for the help man

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
tomorrow morning I will do that heartbeat thing

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
I went naturally from 130-238 12% BF in about 5 years
seriously? 108 lbs of LBM in 5 years L'Natrual? I have never heard of such a thing... was this from age 16 to 21 (boy to man changes + training) or were you already grown and then put on 100 lbs of muscle?

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
seriously? 108 lbs of LBM in 5 years L'Natrual? I have never heard of such a thing... was this from age 16 to 21 (boy to man changes + training) or were you already grown and then put on 100 lbs of muscle?
Was. Although I was already the same height as I am now. I have trained other people too who have put on close to 100 pounds after 19 though.(eg; I took my room mate back in the day from 125 6'1 to 215 in around 3.5 years("L'Natrual") of hardcore training and force feeding. He was fully an ectmorph.)Some who have lost that much. I have had many people cry,throw up and never come back from training sessions with me. Diet is a bloody hassle to gain mass naturally as well. I have NEVER net someone who had dedicated themselves to me that cannot gain naturally. Never let anyone tell you you CANNOT do something.Most people in the world are in their own manufactured boxes. Lets face it though when you really get into it more is never enough is it lol.