test e-500mgs a week
deca-450mgs a week
dbol 40mgs first 4 weeks.

Im at week 9.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
The test-e should be fully kicked in. I would think runnign dbol the last 4 would be unnecessary on the liver and HPTA. But I had a high sensitivity to dbol in terms of estro effects.

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
How much weight have you gained from being "ON"?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
How do you feel about dbol at 50mgs the last 4 weeks of a
test e-500mgs a week
deca-450mgs a week

Im at week 9.
Id start it up the day after your last injection so you can keep your foot on the gas while plasma levels start dropping off and then start PCT.

kevinjd_2008

Awards
I have gained 17 pounds in 9 weeks this is my 2nd inject cycle first one was test and anavar before that was just anavar cycles and a couple 1 test cycles

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Id start it up the day after your last injection so you can keep your foot on the gas while plasma levels start dropping off and then start PCT.
This would make more sense to me.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Personally I see no point in doing this. Save it for a kickstart to s future test cycle

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
it's pretty common to do something like this with an oral, you will have 3-4 weeks while the test/deca clears your system. just keep the dbol dose low and you'll be fine. dbol is cheap anyway. hope you are using HCG.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
it's pretty common to do something like this with an oral, you will have 3-4 weeks while the test/deca clears your system. just keep the dbol dose low and you'll be fine. dbol is cheap anyway. hope you are using HCG.
hCG is a must for this cycle. I was considering winstrol depot / primobolan for 4 weeks at the end of a sust cycle. Maybe even alter the diet a little to shed some fat / water weight without going catabolic on muscle.

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
How do you feel about dbol at 50mgs the last 4 weeks of a
test e-500mgs a week
deca-450mgs a week

Im at week 9.
Why would you want to run a kickstart at the end of a cycle when your esters are already fully kicked in... just doesn't make sense. Save the Dbol for your next cycle.

You never put down the length of each steroid your running. Let me give you an idea of what it should look like:

1-12 Test E @ 500mg PW inject twice PW to keep bp levels stable
1-10 Deca @ 400mg PW
1-4 Dbol kickstart @ 40-50mg ED split dosage 25mg in the am and again in the pm.
15-19 PCT

Keep an AI on hand in cause of bloat, gyno, or hbp.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't you start PCT on week 14, Deca has a 14 day HL and Test-e 10.5..

-Gamer

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
You dose PCT when every single ester has left the body. By the time the Enanthate leaves his body the Deca will be gone as well. Thus leaving him to begin dosing his post cycle on week 19.

EDIT: Sorry dudes did the math wrong. Trying to gobble down my first meal of the day atm, got a little side tracked. Yes the half life of long estered Tests such as E and C are 14 days. I edited my OP. Thank you for catching that bro.

standoe3

Awards
i know everybody is on the hcg band wagon but im on cycle and its been 6 weeks no problem yet as far as shrinkage...but everybodys different....i hope im not jinxing myself

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i know everybody is on the hcg band wagon but im on cycle and its been 6 weeks no problem yet as far as shrinkage...but everybodys different....i hope im not jinxing myself
Just because you don't notice shrinkage doesn't mean you aren't in an atrophied state. Shutdown=no testes function. Plenty of peoples run AAS without hCG but if you have no testicular function for an extended period of time you run the risk of permanent damage, permanent shutdown.

standoe3

Awards
just to be clear because i dont really understand hcg from my reseach...what is testicular shutdown....how would you know? Is the shut down 100 percent? honestly my boys are still there may be hanging as if i got out the pool but there and im still shooting good got velocity my girlfriend has to wear safety glasses when shes in the line of fire kno what i mean lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
İronsemy Anabolics 13
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Cycle Logs 36
Bulking 6
Cycle Logs 9