- 11-18-2009, 04:15 PM
- 11-18-2009, 04:32 PM
i have heard its pretty painful stuff, just add sterile oil to it once in the syringe
- 11-18-2009, 07:19 PM
Thank you for your advice!
11-19-2009, 09:53 AM
I have ad supertest 500 that wasnt pleasent, but neither of which are as bad as test suspension. again a lil sterile oil and being warmed a bit help. Id say just grit your teeth and take it like a man lol, but then again i teared a while back when i did site injections of test suspension in my calves. lasted through 2 shots and decided that since i probably wasnt going to get any more that localized swelling (that was confirmed from a post on here) id pass.
11-20-2009, 02:29 PM
11-20-2009, 03:32 PM
yeah if it worked i would have stuck with it, but it seems a bit to jankey to me to go through that pain and not get any results.
12-04-2009, 03:20 PM
Once had t400, very painful.
12-10-2009, 09:36 PM
never heard of supertest 500 but i have used supertest 450 and it is the worse pain i have ever been through and it last for about a week each injection i wasnt even able to train legs at all while using it
12-19-2009, 08:35 AM
texas how bad is the pain in your calf from injecting, i have big calves but am afraid I won't be able to walk for a day or two after lol
Similar Forum Threads
- By CanadianJuicy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2011, 07:43 AM
- By dabadguy305 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-14-2010, 02:54 PM
- By scarfacebling in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 09-01-2006, 01:36 PM
- By Coolkat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-16-2004, 03:33 PM
- By Milo Hobgoblin in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2003, 10:37 AM