Sustanon/Trenbolone/Insulin

evilb

evilb

Awards
Hi people

Im looking to start a mass builder course in january, i am looking to run Sustanon with Equipoise and trenbolone enanthate and insulin

I am looking to the following
1-12 week Sustanon @1000mg
1-11 week Equipoise @600mg
1-10 Week Trenbolone Enathate @ 400mg
1-3 Week week PWO Humalog Insulin starting at 2i.u then working way up by 1 i.u to about 8-10i.u

arimidex at 0.5 ed will be run

IM looking to run pct of nolvadex for 2 weeks
at week 13-14 @20 Mg everyday with Clomid and HCG
Also I want to run insulin at the end with PCT

I will also be having glutamine, L carnitine, Creatine ethyl ester Arginine ethyl ester BCAA, and of course my 7 meals a day

My stats are 117kg at 6,3 14% bodyfat (Abs Visible) I have done previously 3 cycles.

What you guys think

Much Appreciated

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
14% abs visible.... seems odd number then ur bf is lower thand that anything above 10-11% makes it impossible too see abs. and i would use humulin r instead

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
that looks like a very weak PCT for that gnarly of a cycle...... I'd add clomid and then run PCT for 4-5 weeks gradually tapering down.

that is a LONG time to be on tren too. I wouldn't run tren >6 weeks personally. have you run tren before?

you seem to know what you're doing but that is my input

evilb

evilb

Awards
Yeah i have run trenbolone enanthate with test enanthate before like 2 years ago i did it for 10 weeks stopping 2 weeks before my last test shot had some nice results from that

MSE

MSE

Awards
You should run EQ longer, 11 weeks is not long enough.

S

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
yea run the bold like 14-16 weeks for maximal benefit

evilb

evilb

Awards
yea run the bold like 14-16 weeks for maximal benefit
so you saying i should do something like this

sustanon 1-12
trenbolone1-10
equipoise 1-16

i might as well run the sust an extra 2 weeks (1-14) then....sounds good

MSE

MSE

Awards

sustanon 1-12
trenbolone1-10
equipoise 1-16

EQ should generally be ran with test, I have heard of people running without and it usually is not great. Ideally, you run test the whole time you are on EQ, keeping in mind EQ has a very long half life which will alter your pct, or when you start it.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
IMHO I would not run hCG during PCT. Run hCG during cycle to keep the boys from atrophy.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
^ true

also real men dont need hcg; they just dont get shut down LMAO

evilb

evilb

Awards
seems like a good idea the cycle will be 4 months long then might as well throw in another compound at the last 6 weeks after trenbolone, had winstrol come up but im thinking anavar because it less toxic on the liver

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
thanx CC

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMHO I would not run hCG during PCT. Run hCG during cycle to keep the boys from atrophy.
Exactly; you'll get a much better overall effect with hCG use during the cycle itself; as well as limit profound desensitization of the testes that can/will occur secondary to prolonged exogenous hormone manipulation. If the testes are left to atrophy for any significant length of time, there can be a permanent loss of testicular sensitization and/or function. The degree can certainly vary, but the risk is very real.

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
keep in mind tren is hard on the liver so be careful with the orals, maybe CEL's Xtren or some other potent but non methyl would be a good choice?

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
the only orals he mentioned was anavar... not hard on the liver not sure wat ur talking about westcoast

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established

sustanon 1-12
trenbolone1-10
equipoise 1-16

If you're worried about the eq kicking in why not just frontload the first two weeks? It would allow gains to be seen sooner from it and you can stop sooner.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
not a bad idea ^^.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
humilin-R? LOL

hey OP - PLEASE do not take any insulin advice from ANYONE on this board. It is not a joke. Have you ever used slin before? PM me if you are unsure of anything/want reassurance/advice on how to use it. I'm not going to put that info up on this board for idiots to use.
i'd agree insulin is no joke. coma / death :ziplip:

evilb

evilb

Awards
i havnt run slin before but i will be and i am having an experienced bodybuilder monitor me, i have purchased an insulin pen so that my dosages are spot as overdoses mean game over i have been researching the whole idea on insulin for over 6 months and after a long time of thinking i have decided to give it a try, i am going to stick with humalog as it is the fastest acting insulin so therefore it comes out of the body quickest, for every i.u i will take in at least 10 grams of carbs thats at LEAST i might take double the amount as my life is way more important than a bit of fat gain lol i am looking to purhase glucose tablets and if i start to feel hypo, however after every shot i will drink at least 1 gatorade followed by 100 grams of protein and creatine ethyl ester and glutamine, after 1 hour i am looking to have a high protein meal preferably another protein shake and lots of carbs such as rice and another gatorade or lucozade i will have my friend monitor me for the first couple of days to make sure i am on the right track.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
humilin-R? LOL

hey OP - PLEASE do not take any insulin advice from ANYONE on this board. It is not a joke. Have you ever used slin before? PM me if you are unsure of anything/want reassurance/advice on how to use it. I'm not going to put that info up on this board for idiots to use.
screw you man lol!
i walked a few buddies through it b4. i know how ti works, yes it is dangerous but if u follow the steps and know the signs of symphtons then ehhh honestly not too bad

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i dont really like the 10g of carbs per iu crap. hwo much IU are u sticking. the last dude i ran through used 7iu and guess what 120g, carbs was not enough for him poost workout...... think about that. also once u inject for the next 4-5 hours every 30min take 1 glucose tablet. gatorade = very bad it contains HFCS high fructose corn syrup which spikes insulin yes... but it dose nto do it fast enough stick to somethign like dextrose F.E. CELLTECH. also u say after 1 hr i am lookin for a high protein meal... dont do that. wait more like 30min or so. my first dude we waited 45min and after about 35min he was gettin very dizzy... so do not do any timing on insulin eat as much when u can. also ur post workiout meal should be a mix of lets say white rice/whole GRAIN pasta. slow and fast carbs

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
eat all ur fats for the day b4 ur shot, once u inject try to keep ur fats to the minimum for the rest of the day. should minmize fat gain, if are worried. mornign cardio

evilb

evilb

Awards
hi yeah im looking to do it postworkout as for the 10 iu thats the minimum i will be eating as much as i can to avoid this hypo crap as my life is way more important to me than a bit of fat gain lol however not one mg of FAT will be consumed im making sure of that to keep it low as possible i will start low dose like 2 iu then work 1 iu up every day till i hit a dose that i feel comfortable with

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Are you doing it pre or post workout?

Yeah 10gs/IU is just to be on the safe side. You can eventually start to work them down to reduce fat gain.
most fat gain dose not depend on how much IU u inject its the fat u take in after ur injection.

after injection tuna vs ground beef alot of fat gain not the cabrs u consume. well not so much. i have my ppl always eat extrmely lean meats like chicken or tuna in afternoon after the injection. and eggs and red meats in morning. also ONLY INJECT 3-4 TIMES A WEEK!!! u dont wanna become diabetic, though it is rare it still happens

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ya inject post, never pre. like above man said, do it in bathroom. immediatly after last rep,

evilb

evilb

Awards
im gonna do it in the toilet of the gym and then after that lounge around for an hour eating my meals till i get past the critical points

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
in the toilet, yah u do that u filthy little whore.

JK LmAO i had to say that. loll jk jk
but yah bathroom is ncie always then go next door or striaght home for a meal. then shower

evilb

evilb

Awards
im not gonna shower till 4 hours later because when you shower it will make it a bit difficult to tell hypoglycemia symptoms, this was told to me by someone who done it before