Anavar/T3 cycle

R

rogan

Awards
I got off a Test/Deca cycle about 6 weeks ago. Did my pct right and haven't lost a pound, in fact im still getting stronger.

I want to lean up now and am thinking of running Anavar at 50mg/ed and T3 at 50mcg/ed. Im currently 5'6", 203lbs @ 16%bf. I would like to get down to 10-11%. I plan to run the anavar for 13 weeks and the T3 for the first 8. My diet is clean and I do cardio 4-5 times per week, and train/powerlift 5 times per week.

I have never used anavar before, but I have heard that it melts fat pretty well. Any opinions on losing 5% body fat in 13 weeks? Any suggestions?

I have heard you don't need pct with anavar but i plan to run nolvadex and clomid any way. I have a lot left over so why not?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt run t-3 without test. i thought about it a while back running t-3 clen halo and epi, but decided against it. i dont think var will be strong enought to combat the catabolism that the t-3 will create.

R

rogan

Awards
Ill run 125mg of sustanon per week for that. I'm super sensitive to anabolics, and any more and ill be putting on weight like crazy. Thanks for the help.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Id ditch the var and add somethign else in, that is unless you have the injectable version. Id swap that out for some masteron.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Good idea geek! mast plus t-3 plus clen would be sweeeet.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Good idea geek! mast plus t-3 plus clen would be sweeeet.
ty.

Anavar is good and all but based on my experience with it, I wont be using it anytime soon. 50mg 8+ weeks expensive and minimal effects. I think a higher dosed hdrol cycle will provide the same if not better results.

if were talkinga bout injectable anavar tho... thats a different story.

2 votes for mast!

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Your T3 may be a little high -- Oxandrolone decreases TBG which will increase T3 uptake which could increase the effectivness and side effects of the dose. You may want to do the T3 for the last 8 weeks of the cycle instead of the first 8.

R

rogan

Awards
Your T3 may be a little high -- Oxandrolone decreases TBG which will increase T3 uptake which could increase the effectivness and side effects of the dose. You may want to do the T3 for the last 8 weeks of the cycle instead of the first 8.
Good info, Thanks.

As for the Masteron, isnt that stuff pretty rough on hair loss? I like the anavar because its mild and considered one of the safest anabolics. Ive heard from friends that anavar is a staple in their cutting pre contest. They swear it melts fat from their mid section like no other. They are 25mg tabs not injectable.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Good info, Thanks.

As for the Masteron, isnt that stuff pretty rough on hair loss? I like the anavar because its mild and considered one of the safest anabolics. Ive heard from friends that anavar is a staple in their cutting pre contest. They swear it melts fat from their mid section like no other. They are 25mg tabs not injectable.
Ya masteron is said to wreak havoc on the hair line, i suppose that doesnt matter to me tho cuz I shave my head. I forgot other people dont :(

my rat ran it 50mg for 8 weeks, it the mid section fat loss didnt really seem to happen till my rat was almost done. my rat was running a keto diet the entire time as well.

week 6-8 tho my rat went from flat stomach to 2-3 ab veins literallly overnite.

R

rogan

Awards
Ya masteron is said to wreak havoc on the hair line, i suppose that doesnt matter to me tho cuz I shave my head. I forgot other people dont :(

my rat ran it 50mg for 8 weeks, it the mid section fat loss didnt really seem to happen till my rat was almost done. my rat was running a keto diet the entire time as well.

week 6-8 tho my rat went from flat stomach to 2-3 ab veins literallly overnite.
Thats why i want to run it for 13 weeks. I have heard it works like HGH, the longer you use it the better it works. Your post proves it to me.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thats why i want to run it for 13 weeks. I have heard it works like HGH, the longer you use it the better it works. Your post proves it to me.
ya var is expensive for myself, i wont be using it again but it wasnt bad. if I were to run var again Id prolly do 80mg minimum.

R

rogan

Awards
ya var is expensive for myself, i wont be using it again but it wasnt bad. if I were to run var again Id prolly do 80mg minimum.
Thanks for the help. I can afford to run 50mg for 10 weeks, and 75 for the last two to total up at 12 weeks. I really want to run it for a minimum of 10-12 weeks but if by week 5 or 6 im not happy with what I see ill go up to 75 for the duration. Like I said earlier I am very sensitive to anabolics so it will be trial and error on this one. Thanks again.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help. I can afford to run 50mg for 10 weeks, and 75 for the last two to total up at 12 weeks. I really want to run it for a minimum of 10-12 weeks but if by week 5 or 6 im not happy with what I see ill go up to 75 for the duration. Like I said earlier I am very sensitive to anabolics so it will be trial and error on this one. Thanks again.
Np man, running var for that long was very expensive for myself.

i could of gotten like 6 cycles worth of masteron for the price of that var

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
In my area it has almost become a designer drug among the female atheletes. Made the price soar.

evilb

evilb

Awards
i found that doing 70mg of winstrol and 50mg of anavar ed for 6 weeks stacked with clenbuterol 2 weeks on and off and some ephedrine and carnitine worked very well

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
add some test and clen. clen enhances t3 effects and the test will keep muscle wasting away. i am actually doing this right now. test ace 100mg eod, anavar 75mg ed, 50mg t3, and 100 mg clen. its a great stack.

R

rogan

Awards
add some test and clen. clen enhances t3 effects and the test will keep muscle wasting away. i am actually doing this right now. test ace 100mg eod, anavar 75mg ed, 50mg t3, and 100 mg clen. its a great stack.
I plan on running sustanon. I cant take clen, im way too sensitive to it. If i take 20mcg at 7am, i cant sleep at midnight.

evilb

evilb

Awards
yeah same here Clenbuterol doesnt give me hand tremors or thing but it gives me serious insomnia no matter how early i take it i mean i cant sleep in days , the moment i stop taking the drug its back to sleep, im not gonna do clen anymore my sleep is very precious to me, im thinking albuterol as it has half the life of clen and apparently the side effects are to a minimum hmmmmmm..........

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
t3 + clen + anabolic (test) + keto

i dnt knw how u can add weight at 125mg/week sus, 500mg/week of test e is low for me and i can barely feel it.

R

rogan

Awards
My last cycle i did 100mg of test and 200mg of deca along with 50mcg/per day of T3. I lost about 3% body fat and gained 10lbs. My lifts went up about 20-30lbs also. Im super sensitive to anabolics. After the first week on that cycle I was so pumped all day that i couldn't sleep at night.