Whats your max clen dose?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I just started a 2 week cycle of clen and am doing the normal jump of 20mcg per day.....what is everyone's max they can handle?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think i ever exceeded 120mcg. The sides weren't too bad but it does tend to give me bp headaches. I think the reason i didn't dose higher is because i didn't want the shakes to be too noticable. Around an hour after the dose it's hard for me to hold my hands still and i don't want to look like some kind of addict

It really took about 80mcg for me to really notice it so 100mcg ended up being my optimal dose

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I don't think i ever exceeded 120mcg. The sides weren't too bad but it does tend to give me bp headaches. I think the reason i didn't dose higher is because i didn't want the shakes to be too noticable. Around an hour after the dose it's hard for me to hold my hands still and i don't want to look like some kind of addict

It really took about 80mcg for me to really notice it so 100mcg ended up being my optimal dose
yea I did 40mcg last night, going to take 80 today...I weigh about 190, so I am thinking that will be my optimum dose..maybe go up to 100...not too worried about the shaking....

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
So I took 80mcg today and definitely felt it about an hour after taking it. I am using liquid. Felt a little hyper, slightly jittery.....THe wired feeling lasted for a couple hours and the jitteryness went away after about 2 hours. I am going to try 100 mcg tomorow to see wtf happens.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
I went up to 160mcg. shakes kicked in at that dose forme so i didn't go any higher.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
100mcg. No major shakes but a bit of a headache if i worked out within 4-5 hours of dosing.

Prefer ECa, besides the terrible libido issues was much better for stripping fat. Would be sweating up a storm as well. Felt great.

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
120mcg's was the most i've tried. i think this would the max that most would have tried.

brown

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
210mcg for me... for me the ideal doseage is at about 1mcg per lb of body weight.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
man I can't imagine doing about 190mcg of clen....I would def freak out....lol....80 was ok...but 100-140 is probably my max...

MSE

MSE

Awards
man I can't imagine doing about 190mcg of clen....I would def freak out....lol....80 was ok...but 100-140 is probably my max...
120 for me, anymore than that and I would get heartburn pretty bad, yeah never heard about that side effect.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
so I did about 110mcg today....going to up it to around 130-140 tomorow...hard to tell exact amount with liquid...stupid dropper gets an air bubble everytime that I can't get rid of...lol

MSE

MSE

Awards
so I did about 110mcg today....going to up it to around 130-140 tomorow...hard to tell exact amount with liquid...stupid dropper gets an air bubble everytime that I can't get rid of...lol
Take the dropper and suck up some liquid and squirt it right back into the bottle, then suck up some more, that will get rid of the bubble.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
get rid of dropper and use a 1ml syrenge, much more accurate.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
so since I started clen I have had really achey and sore legs....like I ran 10 miles or something....have not lifted legs because of this....wonder if it's a direct result or just coincidence.....

MSE

MSE

Awards
so since I started clen I have had really achey and sore legs....like I ran 10 miles or something....have not lifted legs because of this....wonder if it's a direct result or just coincidence.....
Could be, I get pretty bad calf and foot cramps while on clen.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
it is rather annoying...i am taking 3,000 mg of taurine to help with muscle cramps....but this is constant in my legs

MSE

MSE

Awards
If I remember correctly, you are the one that tagged a vein and got a little bleeding. What are you running along side Clen?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
If I remember correctly, you are the one that tagged a vein and got a little bleeding. What are you running along side Clen?
test e 500 mg a week
dbal 50mg ed

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
i get clen cramps in my biceps, neck/face and hip adductors.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I am at the end of my cylce..jsut started the clen to lean out some, and I wanted to do it without losing muscle...