2nd Cycle Of Test E?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
So I am currently half way through my first 10 week cycle of Test E and I love it. Def going to do a second cycle after my pct and off time.....Now here is the question:

I would like to run more Test then I did this time. I am currently doing 250mg 2x a week. Would running the same dose for 15 weeks or running a dose of 375mg 2x a week for 10 weeks give me better results? And why?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
more test = better results ill be running around 500mg first 4 weeks then bump it to 800mg (reson being i got a great deal on it from a personal dealer) but my next test cycle in a year will be around 1G.

SWOLL

Awards
more test, the better results is true, however im a firm believer in if your body responded really well to a certain amount dose the first time you shouldnt need to change it. Im currently on a cycle of test E on week 6 right now, pretty content about it so far aswell i chose to go 250 2X a week too, i think you shouldnt dose it higher unless you dont see any results by say week 5 but you know your going to man!

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
more test, the better results is true, however im a firm believer in if your body responded really well to a certain amount dose the first time you shouldnt need to change it. Im currently on a cycle of test E on week 6 right now, pretty content about it so far aswell i chose to go 250 2X a week too, i think you shouldnt dose it higher unless you dont see any results by say week 5 but you know your going to man!
yea I do see results already.....big time in some departments like bench. After doing a set of 185x10 a couple weeks ago I could only get 225 up like 2-3 times. Now I do a set of 185 as a warm up and do sets of 10 at 225. My body composition has already begun to change as well...weight added...but clothes that were tight before, still fit and fit better...it's wierd...I literally put on about 15lbs no way they should fit lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
more test does not equal better results. there is a limit to the results from your training/eating. A lot of times more test = more sides and nothing more.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
more test does not equal better results. there is a limit to the results from your training/eating. A lot of times more test = more sides and nothing more.
:werd: :goodpost: the man has a point! My cats been up to 1200mgs before and HATED it. She says 750mgs is her sweet spot but even though shes gone a lot higher she can still grow like a weed at 400-500. shes a smart cat.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
:werd: :goodpost: the man has a point! My cats been up to 1200mgs before and HATED it. She says 750mgs is her sweet spot but even though shes gone a lot higher she can still grow like a weed at 400-500. shes a smart cat.
id say she's a pu$$y....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
her blood pressure got to high....she says she wont ever do it again without some rx meds for bp.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my dog had no bp issues even higher than that ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, my dog doesn't take anything for bp, regardless of what else he's taking and has never seen it over 135/80

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
my cat was at 185/90 one day and decided that enough was enough.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
how high did your dog go easy? was he doing the btpb cycle?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
THE CAT THING AGAIN (T-911) lmao

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how high did your dog go easy? was he doing the btpb cycle?
yep was the btpb, he was and was probably using more than he should have for his weight :D probably was around 1400. damn dog was scarfing down a-bombs too during it tho. bad dog.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...so the dog only ran it for 12 days then....my cat didnt have probs until 4-5 weeks into her cycle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, this was a dog that had been running shorter esters at 700 a week for the prior 4-5 weeks leading up to that. Cause you know, he's neutered, doesn't have to worry about HTPA return.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably someone shoulda called PETA on both of us :D

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Easy said it best!!! Reps to u brother for keeping it real.. If u had to up the dose each time, 5 cycles later u would be running 2 grams a wk. Retarded logic.. Much more learning needed boys MUCH!!!

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I was only considering going up to 750 a week...see where that leads me...not doing anything dramatic like doubling it or anything.....Just real curious as to see what my body can handle.....As of right now I am not experiencing any sides at all....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your body probably will handle more, but will you get x% more gains by adding x% more test? not likely

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I'd say to keep the test where it is at, I start getting zero additional gains when I go over 750mg, I think 500-750 is the sweet spot.

If you want to change it up try adding a little deca if you're bulking or pick an oral like Hdrol/Mdrol/Pheraplex or something to jumpstart for first 4-6 weeks