How long until I should notice Test E working?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I started my first cycle of test e 1 1/2 weeks ago. I was told it would take about 2 weeks to actually notice anything. Is this correct? I am doing 500 every mon morning/thurs night to balance out levels throughout the week.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
first few weeks you probably won't notice much outside minor water retention and a libido boost, most people say it kicks in fully after 4 weeks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i think he really meant 500 a week split like that

CJ Lugnut

Awards
Once it kicks in you will have some serious strength gain for a few weeks. Expect these to taper off during the last couple of weeks...enjoy!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
i think he really meant 500 a week split like that
I hope so, I havent pinned test yet, but I know a gram of test a week is pushing it. Thats pro BBing style. Or pro wrestler, give or take. lol.

Then again, to each their own.

westernsig

Awards
you shouldnt be pushing 500mg twice a week...... i found optimum gain with least sides is 600mg/week for me that is.... but you should be feeling good consistent gains in strength after 18 - 21 days. depending on your diet and worked routine actual mass gains or lean gain might vary... but if you are feeling libido increase you can expect to notice a difference in the gym in 3-4 days... if you have seen an increase in acne already then you should have started to notice something in the gym

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I hope so, I havent pinned test yet, but I know a gram of test a week is pushing it. Thats pro BBing style. Or pro wrestler, give or take. lol.

Then again, to each their own.
Everyone is different. I made very little gains on 700mg of prop a week which is more equivalent to 750 enanthate. Next cycle i'm going well over 1g a week. I have also done 525 a week which wasn't real noticable because the main effect from test is increased libido and the 19-nor I was on crushed my libido nonetheless.

I am really puzzled why people will push the doses on orals but not so much on injectables. I can understand if you're getting sides from it but what sides from test aren't solved with a little AI?

Personally I think i'll need to go over 1g to make some better gains off of it

As far as "pushing it" or pushing the amounts of oil that pro bodybuilders do, you are talking several grams a week, not 1.

On my next cycle i'm going to start my test at 750, then work up over a gram and report how it goes at different doses.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is different. I made very little gains on 700mg of prop a week which is more equivalent to 750 enanthate. Next cycle i'm going well over 1g a week. I have also done 525 a week which wasn't real noticable because the main effect from test is increased libido and the 19-nor I was on crushed my libido nonetheless.

I am really puzzled why people will push the doses on orals but not so much on injectables. I can understand if you're getting sides from it but what sides from test aren't solved with a little AI?

As far as "pushing it" or pushing the amounts of oil that pro bodybuilders do, you are talking several grams a week, not 1.

On my next cycle i'm going to start my test at 750, then work up over a gram and report how it goes at different doses.
wow! But you are already well built.

I couldnt imagine how adverse 2-3 grams of test must be. Though I am sure you have to feel like some kind of God. Dang. Thanks for the info. Always heard some people went over 2 in pro BBing, but man. But I guess if muscle is your livelyhood.

I always wonder if I have low T.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Hell, I would rather do pure injectables and preserve my liver :cheers:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yah ill run at 700- 750 a week 10-12 weeks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
wow! But you are already well built.

I couldnt imagine how adverse 2-3 grams of test must be. Though I am sure you have to feel like some kind of God. Dang. Thanks for the info. Always heard some people went over 2 in pro BBing, but man. But I guess if muscle is your livelyhood.

I always wonder if I have low T.
It's not that i'm so advanced that I couldn't gain on test, it's that my response to it was weak. In 6 weeks at 100mg ed i gained not even 2 pounds and very minor strength. My workouts were barely effected. It felt like natural lifting, but my strength increases came on slightly faster than usual. The main reason I knew it was working is because it made me ridiculously horny and i got sore nips.

When i say pros pushing several grams i don't mean just test that's stupid, i mean they're taking several total grams of oil a week.

For most people there's diminishing returns after a gram so it's pointless to take more, just more sides. For others, allegedly, they really need more make the same gains. So i assume I am the latter.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info guys...I am noticing small changes in my strength and appearence, but some of that can be attributed to the intense workouts I have been doing and diet as well. Patience is not my strong point lol.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I started my first cycle of test e 1 1/2 weeks ago. I was told it would take about 2 weeks to actually notice anything. Is this correct? I am doing 500 every mon morning/thurs night to balance out levels throughout the week.
2-5 weeks man usually more around 2-4 :) Just keep on trucking and it will kick in soon enough!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
test rules.......

lextronics

Awards
i feel it kicking in at like 4 weeks...

dude you never responded to the 1 gram a week comments...

i hope you not pinning 500mgs twice a week? this your first cycle....thats no joke. if that wasnt a typo change it to 250mgs twice a week totaling 500mgs..save yourself alot of grief in the long run...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When I think of 1g of test I think of insane libido and a decent rate of gains, where's the grief come into it?

You guys are all crazy

I read about one guy, thought his enanthate was 100mg/mL or something, did 10mL a week, thought it was 1g, turned out it was 2.5g. Made ridiculous gains, I think it was 185 -> 225 and ridiculous strength, didn't even realize he was dosing it so high until it was over and he realized his enanthate was 250mg/mL. Wasn't any grief there.
I'm not trying to advocate excessive amounts of test but I fail to see the danger in going over the magical arbitrary 500mg/week

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I am doing doing 500mgs twice a week. I believe with the right diet, prep, and proper pct (which I already have in place) I will be fine. I took all the right steps and had everything in my hands before I started.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
When I think of 1g of test I think of insane libido and a decent rate of gains, where's the grief come into it?

You guys are all crazy

I read about one guy, thought his enanthate was 100mg/mL or something, did 10mL a week, thought it was 1g, turned out it was 2.5g. Made ridiculous gains, I think it was 185 -> 225 and ridiculous strength, didn't even realize he was dosing it so high until it was over and he realized his enanthate was 250mg/mL. Wasn't any grief there.
I'm not trying to advocate excessive amounts of test but I fail to see the danger in going over the magical arbitrary 500mg/week
Lol at this. Some noob got ultra jacked. Do they even produce enanthate lower than 200mg/ml? You ever see how much of those gains he kept?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lol at this. Some noob got ultra jacked. Do they even produce enanthate lower than 200mg/ml? You ever see how much of those gains he kept?
Seems like an "odd" mistake..lol Maybe he thought it was test p?

Jelfa does make test e, dosed at 100mg/ml though.

Wolver17

Wolver17

Awards
The mental aspect should be kicking in within the 1st week lol... I usually start to notice it truly around middle of the 3rd week into the 4th. The Enanthate esther will kick in around the same time whether you are pinning 500mg a week or 1k... The dose does not make it start any faster

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A higher dose should make it kick in faster though Wolver, have you heard of a frontload?

The ester has a long half life yes, you pin and it takes a few days before the levels spike and then they decline. You keep pinning and it spikes up a little higher each time until you notice it. With a higher dose you'll increase the concentration more rapidly and it'll kick in faster.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
I'm with unreal... my first injectable cycle i was doing 600mg a week test e. only real difference i felt was a better pump when lifting and a little more horny. didn't really make gains like i thought i would. A gram a week isn't bad as long as precautionary steps are in place. I know a guy that has been running gear continuously for the past 15 years at very high doses and the only problem he has now is high blood pressure.... granted none of us want that, but this guy continuosly runs multiple grams a week then might go to just a gram of test plus his growth for a month maybe two. then it's back to the 3-4 gram range. hell when i met the guy this is what he was currently running, 2 grams test e, 700mg test p, 2100mg tren acetate, and 30mg halotestin daily... plus his 6-8iu of growth each day.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
2.1g of tren, most people can't even run that. So this guy is constantly huge ripped and stupidly-strong? But i'm curious how people get away with running orals for a long period of time, 30mg of halo, you can't keep that up very long, does he do 4 week cycles? I was just reading about crazy cycles and I saw one guy doing 200mg abombs and 70mg of Dbol daily for extended periods along with so many injectables he had to pin 3x a day. I don't even know how they handle it all...

Wolver17

Wolver17

Awards
A higher dose should make it kick in faster though Wolver, have you heard of a frontload?

The ester has a long half life yes, you pin and it takes a few days before the levels spike and then they decline. You keep pinning and it spikes up a little higher each time until you notice it. With a higher dose you'll increase the concentration more rapidly and it'll kick in faster.
Familiar with front loading, always looked at it more towards the esther side vs. the concerntration side it seems. That would make sense then with the spike of hormone/blood level

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
2.1g of tren, most people can't even run that. So this guy is constantly huge ripped and stupidly-strong? But i'm curious how people get away with running orals for a long period of time, 30mg of halo, you can't keep that up very long, does he do 4 week cycles? I was just reading about crazy cycles and I saw one guy doing 200mg abombs and 70mg of Dbol daily for extended periods along with so many injectables he had to pin 3x a day. I don't even know how they handle it all...
ya no doubt, im pretty sure he doesn't stick to 4 week cycles with the halo and when he isn't on that it's drol or var occasionally dbol. and ya he pins multiple times daily to keep up with all the oils. i still don't understand how he was able to pin 300mg a day of tren acetate along with everything else he was runnning. :wtf1: after being around this guy and seeing the abuse he has put his body through for over a decade, i have no worries about running normal cycles now occasionally and not worried about liver damage like i was before. not saying im going to run orals for extended periods of time or anything like that, just saying that i have no worries about running the average cycle.... something like test 1-14 deca 1-12 and dbol 1-6.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
A big part of the problem with the abuse of AAs is that people think they are going to turn into the incredible hulk in two weeks and when their bench hasn't doubled, they up the dose and then they up the dose some more. What exactly do you expect to feel? AAS aren't cocaine, heck they aren't even ephedrine. They increase the anabolic response in muscle -- you shouldn't feel that at all -- anything you are feeling is a side effect aside from some increased strength and maybe some increased aggression -- but if you really want to increase aggression, I always found ephedrine to be much more noticeable in this regard except maybe for some of the more potent androgens.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
I'm with unreal... my first injectable cycle i was doing 600mg a week test e. only real difference i felt was a better pump when lifting and a little more horny. didn't really make gains like i thought i would. A gram a week isn't bad as long as precautionary steps are in place. I know a guy that has been running gear continuously for the past 15 years at very high doses and the only problem he has now is high blood pressure.... granted none of us want that, but this guy continuosly runs multiple grams a week then might go to just a gram of test plus his growth for a month maybe two. then it's back to the 3-4 gram range. hell when i met the guy this is what he was currently running, 2 grams test e, 700mg test p, 2100mg tren acetate, and 30mg halotestin daily... plus his 6-8iu of growth each day.
Is this guy at least gigantic?

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
He is gigantic but not rich.... probably because of everything he runs and eats....

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ok Im worried I was gonna run 500 a week is this too low and on second notes I do not have ample cutter any other way to open and third can I just open them all and put them in one big vial

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
also 4th question can i inject 500mg today and 250 on thrusday?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i got a good deal for after four weeks on 500 ill go to 800 for the other 5weeks

stewy37

Awards
I have a question that is sort of related. Since Test E takes a couple of weeks to kick in, I've heard of people running Prop or Suspension for the first few weeks in order to get faster results and than switch just to Test E. How would you go about dosing this?

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
... and I thought 350mg prop might suffice... damn am i wrong

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I have a question that is sort of related. Since Test E takes a couple of weeks to kick in, I've heard of people running Prop or Suspension for the first few weeks in order to get faster results and than switch just to Test E. How would you go about dosing this?
first week 1.0-1.5g of test E or C
second week 1.0g of test E or C
third week 500mg

thats gonna make the test build up in ur body faster.

stewy37

Awards
Thanks. Appreciate it. Guess sometimes it's better to go with the KISS principle right? It makes more sense to just use one compound more effectively rather than balancing multiple.