How long until I should notice Test E working?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by bb4life View Post
    I'm with unreal... my first injectable cycle i was doing 600mg a week test e. only real difference i felt was a better pump when lifting and a little more horny. didn't really make gains like i thought i would. A gram a week isn't bad as long as precautionary steps are in place. I know a guy that has been running gear continuously for the past 15 years at very high doses and the only problem he has now is high blood pressure.... granted none of us want that, but this guy continuosly runs multiple grams a week then might go to just a gram of test plus his growth for a month maybe two. then it's back to the 3-4 gram range. hell when i met the guy this is what he was currently running, 2 grams test e, 700mg test p, 2100mg tren acetate, and 30mg halotestin daily... plus his 6-8iu of growth each day.
    Is this guy at least gigantic?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Is this guy at least gigantic?
    I know he is rich....
    •   

3. He is gigantic but not rich.... probably because of everything he runs and eats....

4. Ok Im worried I was gonna run 500 a week is this too low and on second notes I do not have ample cutter any other way to open and third can I just open them all and put them in one big vial

5. also 4th question can i inject 500mg today and 250 on thrusday?
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    also 4th question can i inject 500mg today and 250 on thrusday?
    you would want to do 250 every 3.5 days.....to keep levels even. That is pretty standard.

7. i got a good deal for after four weeks on 500 ill go to 800 for the other 5weeks
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

8. I have a question that is sort of related. Since Test E takes a couple of weeks to kick in, I've heard of people running Prop or Suspension for the first few weeks in order to get faster results and than switch just to Test E. How would you go about dosing this?

9. ... and I thought 350mg prop might suffice... damn am i wrong

10. Quote Originally Posted by stewy37 View Post
    I have a question that is sort of related. Since Test E takes a couple of weeks to kick in, I've heard of people running Prop or Suspension for the first few weeks in order to get faster results and than switch just to Test E. How would you go about dosing this?
    first week 1.0-1.5g of test E or C
    second week 1.0g of test E or C
    third week 500mg

thats gonna make the test build up in ur body faster.
    •   

11. Thanks. Appreciate it. Guess sometimes it's better to go with the KISS principle right? It makes more sense to just use one compound more effectively rather than balancing multiple.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How long to notice effect of test injections?
    By 3djedi in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 01:15 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 07:22 PM
  3. How long did it take you to notice Armidex's effects?
    By ECTOmorph in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 05:50 PM
  4. how long to notice eq appetite effects?
    By jeff33333 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2006, 10:19 PM