How long until I should notice Test E working?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. 2.1g of tren, most people can't even run that. So this guy is constantly huge ripped and stupidly-strong? But i'm curious how people get away with running orals for a long period of time, 30mg of halo, you can't keep that up very long, does he do 4 week cycles? I was just reading about crazy cycles and I saw one guy doing 200mg abombs and 70mg of Dbol daily for extended periods along with so many injectables he had to pin 3x a day. I don't even know how they handle it all...
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

2. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    A higher dose should make it kick in faster though Wolver, have you heard of a frontload?

The ester has a long half life yes, you pin and it takes a few days before the levels spike and then they decline. You keep pinning and it spikes up a little higher each time until you notice it. With a higher dose you'll increase the concentration more rapidly and it'll kick in faster.
    Familiar with front loading, always looked at it more towards the esther side vs. the concerntration side it seems. That would make sense then with the spike of hormone/blood level
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    2.1g of tren, most people can't even run that. So this guy is constantly huge ripped and stupidly-strong? But i'm curious how people get away with running orals for a long period of time, 30mg of halo, you can't keep that up very long, does he do 4 week cycles? I was just reading about crazy cycles and I saw one guy doing 200mg abombs and 70mg of Dbol daily for extended periods along with so many injectables he had to pin 3x a day. I don't even know how they handle it all...
    ya no doubt, im pretty sure he doesn't stick to 4 week cycles with the halo and when he isn't on that it's drol or var occasionally dbol. and ya he pins multiple times daily to keep up with all the oils. i still don't understand how he was able to pin 300mg a day of tren acetate along with everything else he was runnning. after being around this guy and seeing the abuse he has put his body through for over a decade, i have no worries about running normal cycles now occasionally and not worried about liver damage like i was before. not saying im going to run orals for extended periods of time or anything like that, just saying that i have no worries about running the average cycle.... something like test 1-14 deca 1-12 and dbol 1-6.

4. A big part of the problem with the abuse of AAs is that people think they are going to turn into the incredible hulk in two weeks and when their bench hasn't doubled, they up the dose and then they up the dose some more. What exactly do you expect to feel? AAS aren't cocaine, heck they aren't even ephedrine. They increase the anabolic response in muscle -- you shouldn't feel that at all -- anything you are feeling is a side effect aside from some increased strength and maybe some increased aggression -- but if you really want to increase aggression, I always found ephedrine to be much more noticeable in this regard except maybe for some of the more potent androgens.

5. sides let u know its working!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bb4life View Post
    I'm with unreal... my first injectable cycle i was doing 600mg a week test e. only real difference i felt was a better pump when lifting and a little more horny. didn't really make gains like i thought i would. A gram a week isn't bad as long as precautionary steps are in place. I know a guy that has been running gear continuously for the past 15 years at very high doses and the only problem he has now is high blood pressure.... granted none of us want that, but this guy continuosly runs multiple grams a week then might go to just a gram of test plus his growth for a month maybe two. then it's back to the 3-4 gram range. hell when i met the guy this is what he was currently running, 2 grams test e, 700mg test p, 2100mg tren acetate, and 30mg halotestin daily... plus his 6-8iu of growth each day.
    Is this guy at least gigantic?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Is this guy at least gigantic?
    I know he is rich....

8. He is gigantic but not rich.... probably because of everything he runs and eats....

9. Ok Im worried I was gonna run 500 a week is this too low and on second notes I do not have ample cutter any other way to open and third can I just open them all and put them in one big vial

10. also 4th question can i inject 500mg today and 250 on thrusday?
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    also 4th question can i inject 500mg today and 250 on thrusday?
    you would want to do 250 every 3.5 days.....to keep levels even. That is pretty standard.

12. i got a good deal for after four weeks on 500 ill go to 800 for the other 5weeks
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

13. I have a question that is sort of related. Since Test E takes a couple of weeks to kick in, I've heard of people running Prop or Suspension for the first few weeks in order to get faster results and than switch just to Test E. How would you go about dosing this?

14. ... and I thought 350mg prop might suffice... damn am i wrong

15. Quote Originally Posted by stewy37 View Post
    I have a question that is sort of related. Since Test E takes a couple of weeks to kick in, I've heard of people running Prop or Suspension for the first few weeks in order to get faster results and than switch just to Test E. How would you go about dosing this?
    first week 1.0-1.5g of test E or C
    second week 1.0g of test E or C
    third week 500mg

thats gonna make the test build up in ur body faster.

16. Thanks. Appreciate it. Guess sometimes it's better to go with the KISS principle right? It makes more sense to just use one compound more effectively rather than balancing multiple.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-29-2016, 11:33 PM
  2. How long until test E clears out?
    By Killler in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-31-2013, 11:47 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 02:00 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 12:57 AM