how much winstrol for a cycle?

  1. Registered User
    rmani's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    93

    how much winstrol for a cycle?


    thinking about trying it and i found a place selling 10mg tablets. what dosage would you guys recommend for a cycle?

  2. Registered User
    texastweeter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    31
    Posts
    646
    Rep Power
    392

    elaborate a lil pls. what is your goal, and what other compounds are you going to be running?
  3. Registered User
    rmani's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    93

    they are 10mg pills, no other supps besides protein. im hoping to gain about 5-7lbs of lean muscle while losing fat around the midsection and if i do it i'll buy a pct
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    texastweeter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    31
    Posts
    646
    Rep Power
    392

    I dont have any experience running winney solo... stack it with some test
  5. Registered User
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,642
    Rep Power
    2366

    Quote Originally Posted by rmani View Post
    they are 10mg pills, no other supps besides protein. im hoping to gain about 5-7lbs of lean muscle while losing fat around the midsection and if i do it i'll buy a pct
    in any event, you'll want to run about 50mgs ED. taken pre w/o or split thoughout the day.

    and like TS said, get some test to go with it.
  6. Registered User
    rmani's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    93

    thanks guys. what about drinking while on this stuff? if i drink occasionally while taking it is that really bad? also should i lower the dosage on off days?
  7. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    here
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3520

    Quote Originally Posted by rmani View Post
    thanks guys. what about drinking while on this stuff? if i drink occasionally while taking it is that really bad? also should i lower the dosage on off days?
    man u have no idea what the hell u are doing. research research and research some more.

    winstrol is a methylated steroid.....and u want to know if drinking on cycle is ok?..............

    taken orally u need to run 60+mg because not all is absorbed compared to 50mg ED of injectable winstrol.

    FYI ur goals are beyond realistic for running winstrol solo.



    i hate to be harsh but most ppl need to hear it.
  8. Registered User
    rmani's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    93

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    man u have no idea what the hell u are doing. research research and research some more.

    winstrol is a methylated steroid.....and u want to know if drinking on cycle is ok?..............

    taken orally u need to run 60+mg because not all is absorbed compared to 50mg ED of injectable winstrol.

    FYI ur goals are beyond realistic for running winstrol solo.



    i hate to be harsh but most ppl need to hear it.
    thanks man. i figured as much but hey it never hurts to ask. yeah i feel like i'm real close with my phsyique i just need to shed 3-4 bf% points while adding 5lbs of muscle.
  9. Registered User
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Rep Power
    6862

    yah 50mg a day is fine.
  10. Registered User
    bigzach1234's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    tempe, arizona
    Posts
    961
    Rep Power
    556

    how long does oral winstrol take to kick in? Ive heard everything from the first day to the begining of the third week... i was debating on running some oral win to end my next cycle as i heard it does wonders for your physique when under ten percent body fat. I was thinking of only running it for the four weeks.. but if it doesnt kick till week 3(which i seriously doubt is the case) then four weeks would be a waste
  11. Registered User
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Rep Power
    6862

    it kick in quick dosent it? i belive so. and inject is far bettter more gets absorbed btu on the down side....... the inject hurts sooooooooo much more
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  12. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2012

    my cat says she would start to feel it in the first week. She also says that if your going to inject you need to find an oil based winny because water breeds bacteria and shooting it into your body is a great way to get an abcess. Shes a really smart cat!
  13. Registered User
    texastweeter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    31
    Posts
    646
    Rep Power
    392

    shes really big too huh?
  14. Registered User
    Harry Manback's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,203
    Rep Power
    735

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    my cat says she would start to feel it in the first week. She also says that if your going to inject you need to find an oil based winny because water breeds bacteria and shooting it into your body is a great way to get an abcess. Shes a really smart cat!
    You have a sweet poosey

    Edit* Christ, I got edited to hell. It's not even funny anymore. Nevermind.
  15. Registered User
    texastweeter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    31
    Posts
    646
    Rep Power
    392

    LOL Mooch has a really big Putty-tat.
  16. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2012

    ever see the t-911 add....yeah
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Has anyone done a winstrol cycle only?
    By valenti00 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 10:31 AM
  2. Winstrol ONLY cycle
    By Superpippo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 03:22 AM
  3. Winstrol cycle
    By Jacob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 01:15 AM
  4. EQ and winstrol cycle
    By Rizza009 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 10:59 AM
  5. D-bol and winstrol tab cycle
    By Jugg the Farmer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 02:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in