Finally, is time

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%

Finally, is time

Finally, its time for my first injectable cycle. Got all the gear, now just waiting for the tools. Here's the plan:

Test E - 500mg/week for 12 weeks
    Anavar - 75mg/day for weeks 1-6
    Winsrol (oral) 50mg/day? for weeks 11-14
    Have enough Arimidex for .5 EOD, but probably won't use it until symtoms

PCT:
    Clomid - 100/100/50/50/50
    Nolva - 40/40/20/20/20

Supports:
    I'll probably run some cycle support throughout at least half of it, with multi's, fishoil, hawthorn berry, milkthistle, sam-e, joint suport sh*t, creatine throughout, etc.

My questions is dosage on the winstrol? And recommendation on running the a-dex, maybe .25 from beginning I was thinking just to be safe? Please comment and make suggestions, thanks.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.11%

the winsterol seems to be about right for first time use.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i would up the test, but you will have no issues on 500mg/week. i would probably up the winstrol too and run it for 4 weeks. i personally see little reason to run both clomid and nolva in PCT too, plus i feel terrible on both. other than that looks great.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.94%

you got alot of compounds for your first cycle...you should run test e at 500mg a week no need for anything else, dont go more then 500mgs on ur first

if you want to run the adex from the start you can do .25mgs EOD and if you feel any symptons you can goto .25mg a day...wich is what i run since im gyno prone and i like to keep the bloat down..

for PCT youll probably be good with 4 weeks of what i wrote below, if you feel you need to run it another week then you could

clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20

hold off on the orals....also what are your goals. cutting im guessing since you got winny and var in there, youll have a great cycle with all the test. save the others for a different cycle. the cut is all about the diet and cardio..
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%

Quote Originally Posted by lextronics View Post
    you got alot of compounds for your first cycle...you should run test e at 500mg a week no need for anything else, dont go more then 500mgs on ur first

if you want to run the adex from the start you can do .25mgs EOD and if you feel any symptons you can goto .25mg a day...wich is what i run since im gyno prone and i like to keep the bloat down..

for PCT youll probably be good with 4 weeks of what i wrote below, if you feel you need to run it another week then you could

clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20

hold off on the orals....also what are your goals. cutting im guessing since you got winny and var in there, youll have a great cycle with all the test. save the others for a different cycle. the cut is all about the diet and cardio..
    Thanks for your suggestions, my goal is a lean bulk, it is bulking season, but i did a real dirty bulk last year, and wana keep it lean this time. Im probably around 11% right now. I might hold off on the winny. Im going to see how I feel (shutdown wise), and if I don't feel I leaned up enough, Im not going to run it. I really wanna see the hardning effects of winny, but it would be useless at a higher bodyfat.

Do you think runnind a-dex from the start would suppress estrogen too much?
    thanks again
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

i would do a lower dose var 25-50mg per day (run it with some GDA type supplement to help with ketone production while still eating carbs)

should get you nice and lean with a few pounds if done right
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    i would do a lower dose var 25-50mg per day (run it with some GDA type supplement to help with ketone production while still eating carbs)

should get you nice and lean with a few pounds if done right
    What kind of GDA supp would you recommend?
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

anabolic pump and glycobol (to be stacked together of course )

even something like Pslin with it as well, you can get AP Pslin combo cheap too perfect opportunity
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.94%

adex suppressed around 48-50% estrogren, ive read...so thats why i run that instead of letro wich pretty much wipes it out at around 98%. so i dont believe it suppressed it too much, but just enough...

as far hardening effects on winny, its usually best if 10% or lower to see it

i use anavar when im doing a cut cycle, but at far as adding any mucle its one of lowest on the list....and i havent used winny yet, mostly because its harsh of the liver, but mostly because i hear everyone and the hairloss complaints...(i know im a baby i run gear and im scared of a little shedding, but truth is i am)
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.11%

i missed the part about being your first cycle. I agree, go 500mg test for 12 weeks and then run a solid pct. keep this one super simple.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.98%

Guys... I disagree with so many of you and that's not common. What's wrong with running an oral at the front and back of a test cycle? For the first 4 weeks at least it makes a lot of sense, your test ester is building up and its inactive. I think it would suck to pin yourself for weeks while getting no noticable effects. **** that. Run a jumpstart for sure.

As for the last few weeks, again you have an ester clearance period, where you wait as the concentration dips back down to not-so-fun levels. What's wrong with running the winny there? You get to know how the first oral works on its own, you get to know how the test works on its own, and you get to know how the winny finisher works more or less on its own. I don't see the problem.

I know its just me but i think test alone is really overrated and needs some stacking to turn into a more useful cycle and definitely a kickstart to get gains going
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.17%

The idea about running one compound at a time during your first cycle is to gauge what each compound's effect is on that particular person. If he's got a bunch of compounds on board, it's harder to identify and deal with issues as/if they arise. Most experienced AAS users/trainers recommend keeping it simple at first, and then adding compounds with each successive cycle. As far as a "lean Bulk" cycle is concerned, im my opinion there is no such thing. If you want to bulk and add significant muscle mass, don't worry about staying lean. Eat your ass off and worry about cutting on your subsequent cycles.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I don't think stacking some orals at the beginning or end are that big of a deal, thats what i did, but if i could do it again i would have just front loaded the test and ran it on its own. otherwise it gets complicated later on if you run deca/tren or something with your test and get gyno.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.98%

Yeah if you are dealing with gyno it gets complicated running multiple compounds but anavar and winstrol, really, what sides are you going to get... I think the cycle looks pretty good as it is
    Mostly answered PM's
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%

Thinking about it more, im not worried about running a kickstart oral, and a ending oral. Side effects come with anything, thats why its a side effect. I've ran most of the PH/DS on the market now, and I know what to expect. Even if I ran test alone, and got side effects, is that going to stop me from running it again? NO, its part of the game. So no matter what I run, im going to expect some kind of side effects, and you deal with them each differently. As far as what im going to run: Test all the way through, start with var, and end with winny ( which is still up in the air, depending if I can drop some bodyfat, to see its full effect, which I plan to do so). But I do thank everyone who gave their opinions, thats why I made this thread.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.11%

Its not to minimize side effects, its to help you identify what is causeing them so yu can react accordingly, and know which compound nees to be monkeyed around with to make it work for you.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  360 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.99%

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Guys... I disagree with so many of you and that's not common. What's wrong with running an oral at the front and back of a test cycle? For the first 4 weeks at least it makes a lot of sense, your test ester is building up and its inactive. I think it would suck to pin yourself for weeks while getting no noticable effects. **** that. Run a jumpstart for sure.

As for the last few weeks, again you have an ester clearance period, where you wait as the concentration dips back down to not-so-fun levels. What's wrong with running the winny there? You get to know how the first oral works on its own, you get to know how the test works on its own, and you get to know how the winny finisher works more or less on its own. I don't see the problem.

I know its just me but i think test alone is really overrated and needs some stacking to turn into a more useful cycle and definitely a kickstart to get gains going
    I'm with you. I ran 12 weeks of test kicked with 4 weeks of dbol and finished with 4 weeks of epi/mega-trn. Thank god for the orals because I made very little gains in those 6 weeks of test only. Libido was rediculous, though.

I guess many respond to test only very well, but I'd be pissed if I stuck myself for 12 weeks and ended up with less than a 4 week epi run would of produced
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.98%

^Cordwood i feel you on test that was my reaction to the test as well. Barely making gains faster than natural, but obscenely horny
    Mostly answered PM's
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%

I have 30mL of test ace, thinking of using that at 50mg ED till its gone, to help with the kickstart.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i agree, compared to this stupid powerful orals around now, test is pretty weak, i usually have to go to 750mg a week to even really feel it other than some oily skin and having a crazy libido...hahaha.... but you just learn more when you run test on its own at least once, there are VERY different ways of dealing with gyno when you start using other compounds. i think this cycle looks fine and chances are you will be fine, but at some point if you plan on doing a few cycles in the future running test on its own is a good idea. 1000mg of test a week and some arimidex is a very fun cycle too!

you can always frontload your cycle by taking double dose for the first two weeks or making your first 3 shots like 1000mg each also. i find that helps
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.57%

I say save the test ace for next cycle and run it how you planned. I've never heard of anyone having a very bad reaction to var and he will be able to gauge his reaction to the test alone far before the winny is added. You will also be able to eat and therefore gain more while maintaining bodyfat on the var.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    I say save the test ace for next cycle and run it how you planned. I've never heard of anyone having a very bad reaction to var and he will be able to gauge his reaction to the test alone far before the winny is added. You will also be able to eat and therefore gain more while maintaining bodyfat on the var.
    Yea I think ill save the test ace for a summer cut, along with the winny, ill probably run the var for the first 5 and the last 5, anybody think there's a problem running the same compound twice in the same cycle? Would I have to run a higher dose the last part of it?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finally switching to test cream this week for the first time..
    By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 04:06 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 10:12 AM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 11:13 AM
  4. Finally time... Marine Corps OCS
    By Highlanda01602 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 09:27 PM
  5. Replies: 1