a price info for all my friends!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

a price info for all my friends!!!

  1. gymfreak2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    124

    Reputation

    a price info for all my friends!!!


    friends! i just came across test e (testoviron from schering) here in pakistan produced locally (not in germany). u guys might get shocked to know its price.
    one ampule's (250mg/ml) retail price here is rs. 78 i.e less than a $. $1= rs. 82
    its so damn cheap here. im sure the deca n sustanon produced by organon pakistan r also very cheap.
    i also came across a test e, made in iran. didnt find out the price. ill try to find out the german schering's price too if its available. lemme know if u guys wanna find out the prices of any roid here in pakistan.
    ill recommend u guys to definitely get ur stock from pakistan or other 3rd world countries. u guys will save a lot.

    thought u guys might be wasting a lot of money so felt like sharing this u guys.
    take care.

  2. bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1570

    Reputation

    ok..its only my opinion..but this is mildly dangerous on our part, and pretty stupid on your part.
  3. UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    I am pretty sure you're not supposed to mention prices when it comes to AAS, so I would take that down.

    But anyway, enjoy your time in Pakistan. They have any good gyms for you to juice up at?
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
    •   
       

  4. jay21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,356
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    i hate you man loll thats cheaper than n.o. explode here in US.
  5. bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1570

    Reputation

    tell Babu i said hello. very very bad man very bad
  6. Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    You would be surprised by how easily and cheap all of these products are in Pakistan/Afghanistan border towns. I will say that it's cheaper to buy 3 complete Cycles, than it is to fill up my 2009 Tundra. I'm being completely serious, too.
  7. bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1570

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    You would be surprised by how easily and cheap all of these products are in Pakistan/Afghanistan border towns. I will say that it's cheaper to buy 3 complete Cycles, than it is to fill up my 2009 Tundra. I'm being completely serious, too.
    yeah dude. i know a guy in the forces that is stationed in Afghanistan..he said u wouldnt believe how cheap u can get stuff. he said they used to buy literally log sized rolls of hash and chronic for like 5 bucks...and he said that **** ****s u up.
  8. jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    did you see that skinny little pakistani kid post his 3 month before and after pics?

    . . .not sure if he's still about. Started making all these weird posts everywhere, like he'd found some sort of internet translator with all the swearwords and street talk.
  9. Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Yep, no doubt.
    Hell, any prescription drug known to mankind can be obtained within 15 minutes once you begin to talk with one of the leader's from the villiage/town. It comes in handy when our Medic is running short on RR's and pain-relievers. I've traded MRE'S for first-aid equipment many times.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    yeah dude. i know a guy in the forces that is stationed in Afghanistan..he said u wouldnt believe how cheap u can get stuff. he said they used to buy literally log sized rolls of hash and chronic for like 5 bucks...and he said that **** ****s u up.
  10. searl12's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,381
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    You would be surprised by how easily and cheap all of these products are in Pakistan/Afghanistan border towns. I will say that it's cheaper to buy 3 complete Cycles, than it is to fill up my 2009 Tundra. I'm being completely serious, too.
    ya but if your white and you show up there you'll get kidnapped by savages and possibly beheaded on the internet.

    is it worth the price of gear?.....for some maybe, lol.
  11. gymfreak2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    124

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    I am pretty sure you're not supposed to mention prices when it comes to AAS, so I would take that down.

    But anyway, enjoy your time in Pakistan. They have any good gyms for you to juice up at?
    yeah we have pretty good gyms here in karachi. its the most industrialized city of pakistan. im sure we've good gyms in lahore too.

    Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    i hate you man loll thats cheaper than n.o. explode here in US.
    it surely is. in fact the prices of supplements like no xplode n even whey protein r very high here. roids on the other hand r quite cheap. well.. its only the test thats so cheap. other stuff is also very cheap compared to what u guys would be paying in usa.

    Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    ya but if your white and you show up there you'll get kidnapped by savages and possibly beheaded on the internet.

    is it worth the price of gear?.....for some maybe, lol.
    that might be case in afghanistan where there're several muslim fanatics. u're pretty safe in pakistan. u cant even imagine how much industrialized n developed pakistan is compared to afghanistan. a few of my cousins residing in usa also think that pakistan n afghanistan r of the same calibre. thats wrong.
    plus im a hindu (a minority) living in pakistan since the time i was born. i've never had any probs. u guys should definitely visit pakistan sometimes. if anyone of u guys ever do, u guys will surely have my company
  12. Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I can assure you that I do not travel lightly or alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    ya but if your white and you show up there you'll get kidnapped by savages and possibly beheaded on the internet.

    is it worth the price of gear?.....for some maybe, lol.
  13. searl12's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,381
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    no offense but I woulnt travel anywhere near there without a c-7, 1 c-6 machine gunner and 28 of my friends who are just as thirsty as I am!
  14. Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    no offense but I woulnt travel anywhere near there without a c-7, 1 c-6 machine gunner and 28 of my friends who are just as thirsty as I am!
    We only travel in groups on 4-5... there's no need for more than that. But our thirst is greater than 50 camels, as we have been told.
  15. searl12's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,381
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    We only travel in groups on 4-5... there's no need for more than that. But our thirst is greater than 50 camels, as we have been told.
    hahah, that a boy iron lungz.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hello My Friends!
    By jannkahon in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 05:05 PM
  2. A guy I'm *friends* with...
    By Rugger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 01:58 AM
  3. Hello new friends!
    By Umpire10589 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 07:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in