cherry broken

  1. cherry broken


    Well, i've been putting it off and putting it off, making sure i had everything i need and all the knowledge i needed. i went over everything in my head dozens of times....replace needle, 23 gauge, 18 gauge, alcohol swabs...etc. 20 minutes ago, i broke my cherry. 1cc sus250. had to tell someone, or in this case, a bunch of people.


  2. congrats

  3. WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE!!!!!!!!

    I think most people break their cherry with Sus. The prop in it made me hate it for like the first 3 or 4 weeks. Felt like I was sitting on a golf ball. Good times.
    •   
       


  4. loz, i dont see any golf ball like lumps in your pic...? Lenn, congrats!

  5. Hopefully you'll come to look forward to injection days like me

  6. Nice! This day is still quite some time off from me, years maybe.
  7. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Well done The first shot was definitely the hardest for me, what's the rest of the cycle like?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Well done The first shot was definitely the hardest for me, what's the rest of the cycle like?
    for me the shot wasn't s**t for some reason. probably because i went through it so many times in my mind.
    OT 30mgs ED week 1-4
    Sus500 500mgs a week/10 weeks total
    maybe through some winny in at the end, but going to wait and see.
    i have adax on hand in case the bloat or estro related sides get to be too much.
    PCT starting 2 weeks after last shot.
    clomid 50/50/50/50 Nolva 30/20/10/10

  9. No HCG during your cycle or after? I ran a similiar cycle awhile back and wished I had used some. YMMV of course, but dez nuggets shrank down to raisins.

    Will you be posting before and after pics?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by lozgod View Post
    The prop in it made me hate it for like the first 3 or 4 weeks. Felt like I was sitting on a golf ball. Good times.
    WTH? Never heard of this happening with prop. Care to give us more details?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by soultrain View Post
    WTH? Never heard of this happening with prop. Care to give us more details?
    It was 2003 and my ass hurt for the first few injections. Thats about all the details I remember. The prop ester is supposed to be similar molecule wise to bee venom. Affects some people as such.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by lozgod View Post
    It was 2003 and my ass hurt for the first few injections. Thats about all the details I remember. The prop ester is supposed to be similar molecule wise to bee venom. Affects some people as such.
    no such lump on my a$$ today.
    Quote Originally Posted by soultrain View Post
    No HCG during your cycle or after? I ran a similiar cycle awhile back and wished I had used some. YMMV of course, but dez nuggets shrank down to raisins.

    Will you be posting before and after pics?
    i was thinking about HCG. for a 10 week cycle some said yes (to use it) and some said no. i found it a little hard to get it due to some places being out of stock, so i went with not using it this time. next cycle is going to be test-e for 14 weeks and dbol for 4, so you can bet i'm have it for that. i think i'll be fine. i'm also adding in sustain alpha in the last 4 weeks, so that might help.

  13. good luck man
    Team Orbit

  14. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    good luck man
    second shot today, still waiting for the test to "hit me". i'm assuming that it will be another week and a half, if not more due to the esters. the t-bol is great stuff. strength is up, vascularity is crazy, appitite is through the roof, and the best part...normally after about an hour of lifting, i want to finish up with some cardio and go home. i did this for the first couple of days on t-bol until my body said "HEY, where we going?", "we have more lifting that can be done here". now i pretty much have to force myself to leave. this is the feeling that some report on ph/ps that i've never had. my past ph/ps experience has let me wondering "is this the best that science can do?". now keep in mind i've taken, pro-mag25, SD (and clones), hdrol, epi, tren, 1-ad/4-ad, and PP. do not get me wrong, those are all good compounds and DID give me results, but not like this. i do however believe that a newer person should start with those compounds that i just mentioned before moving on to AAS, but that's just my opinion of course. it just makes more sense to me to start with something legal, a bit weaker (in relation to AAS) and something that can be ran in a shorter cycle (again in comparison to most AAS).
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Where has the Cherry Protein gone?
    By BigMfer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 07:06 PM
  2. Cherry 7UP anyone?
    By purebred in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 08:27 PM
  3. Busting my Pin Cherry
    By Big BAMA in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 12:25 PM
Log in
Log in