EQ question - AnabolicMinds.com

EQ question

  1. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1570

    EQ question


    never used it before and was gonna run 400mgs for 14 weeks. do you guys split it up into 200mg x 2 a week or do the 400mgs all at once? i would think the 200mg x 2 would keep blood levels more stable.

  2. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3520

    either is fine

  3. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1570

    well alrighty then

    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3520

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    well alrighty then
    what else will u be running?

  5. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1570

    my plan looks like this:

    1-14 EQ 400mgs
    5-14 300mgs test e
    10-16 50mgs anavar

  6. New Member
    eros62d's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    52
    Posts
    160
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    165

    I split mine up into twice a week injects,load it in with my test dose. It takes a long time for EQ to kick in for me. I usually run it for 16-20 weeks.

  7. New Member
    Marc-Antony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    184
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    my plan looks like this:

    1-14 EQ 400mgs
    5-14 300mgs test e
    10-16 50mgs anavar
    Looks good. How did you come with up this? Are you gonna serm or ai on cycle? any hcg? And what is your pct gonna look like? I've never worked with EQ but find it quite interesting, hence all the questions. And also what do you expect from Var, and why did you throw it in the mix?

  8. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1570

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc-Antony View Post
    Looks good. How did you come with up this? Are you gonna serm or ai on cycle? any hcg? And what is your pct gonna look like? I've never worked with EQ but find it quite interesting, hence all the questions. And also what do you expect from Var, and why did you throw it in the mix?
    well after alot of research and talking to the other bouncer who juice where i work, they thought this would be awesome to get back in it. i landed on the eq because i read that it increased strength and tendon strength, which i need from having my shoulder operated on 9 months ago. test was purely my decision and to run at a low dose to avoid bloat but to keep my junk working. i was going to go with winstrol but i thought for now it might be too dry and hurt my shoulder too much since the bursa sack was removed also. i chose var because i want my strength back, there is no bloat, and with a great diet, lots of fat lose, i want to be sub 10% again lol. i am going to use a-dex on cycle if necessary, pct will be nolva and clomid and prob DTH. HCG i am still undecided

  9. New Member
    Marc-Antony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    184
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    200

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    well after alot of research and talking to the other bouncer who juice where i work, they thought this would be awesome to get back in it. i landed on the eq because i read that it increased strength and tendon strength, which i need from having my shoulder operated on 9 months ago. test was purely my decision and to run at a low dose to avoid bloat but to keep my junk working. i was going to go with winstrol but i thought for now it might be too dry and hurt my shoulder too much since the bursa sack was removed also. i chose var because i want my strength back, there is no bloat, and with a great diet, lots of fat lose, i want to be sub 10% again lol. i am going to use a-dex on cycle if necessary, pct will be nolva and clomid and prob DTH. HCG i am still undecided
    "eq because i read that it increased tendon strength."

    Might be just what I am looking for. Thx.

  10. New Member
    Smiley's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    345
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    243

    Looks like a good cycle to me. Why not run the test from the start? Aromatization shouldnt be much of a problem.

  11. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1570

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Looks like a good cycle to me. Why not run the test from the start? Aromatization shouldnt be much of a problem.
    i thought about it...i still may do it. still debating...

  12. MSE
    MSE is offline
    New Member
    MSE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    167

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    i thought about it...i still may do it. still debating...
    Raise the EQ to 600/wk switch the Test E to Test Prop and bump it to 400/wk and drop the var, or if you really want to run the var bump it to 80/day

  13. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5025

    MSE, EQ needs to be run for well over 10 weeks, you would rather be pinning prop for more than 10 weeks than enanthate just because prop might cause less water retention?
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  14. MSE
    MSE is offline
    New Member
    MSE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    167

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    MSE, EQ needs to be run for well over 10 weeks, you would rather be pinning prop for more than 10 weeks than enanthate just because prop might cause less water retention?
    Yeah I should have stated that he should plan on running the EQ for the entire 14 weeks. His current plan does not have him starting on test till week 5, and it is test e (long ester) yeah I know you know that, I just think that test prop runs great with EQ especially that first 3-4 weeks while you are waiting for the EQ to "kick" in. If he starte EQ and waits for 5 weeks to pin his first test e, then it will still be a little while before that even kicks in. I think his cycle should look more like this.
    EQ week 1-14
    Test Prop week 1-16
    Var week 14-16 80 mg/day (if he really wants it)
    but everyone is different and the cycle he has laid out is not a bad one.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cycle question/Been out of the game question
    By animalkrack3r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 04:34 PM
  2. Daa question + waxy maize (Kwick Karb) question
    By doolee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 12:57 PM
  3. Progesterone Gyno question and Epi question
    By burywhite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 01:08 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 01:23 PM
  5. STUPID question but bear with me srs question
    By Chico222 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 11:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in