injecting

  1. injecting


    when injecting, do u guys take into account the oil that is in the needle also, or just pull back to the desired mark on the barrel for your dose?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    when injecting, do u guys take into account the oil that is in the needle also, or just pull back to the desired mark on the barrel for your dose?
    wha?

  3. ok maybe that wasnt clear...say u want to do a .5ml inject. do u just hit the mark for .5ml in the syringe or do u leave it a bit less to take into account the oil that is still in the needle?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    ok maybe that wasnt clear...say u want to do a .5ml inject. do u just hit the mark for .5ml in the syringe or do u leave it a bit less to take into account the oil that is still in the needle?
    imo, go past desired mark a little bit, then get any air out and let some run out onto needle making injection easier.

    not that i would know how to do it or anything, just common sense

  5. ok..thanx alot.

  6. just depress the plunger fully and you'll get nearly all the drug out of the barrel. No reason to overshoot your dosage imo.
  7. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    imo, go past desired mark a little bit, then get any air out and let some run out onto needle making injection easier.

    not that i would know how to do it or anything, just common sense
    I know from experience, but mine is prescribed I always draw right up to the mark, then flip the syringe / vial over pull a little bit of air from inside the vial to clear the oil in the draw needle, then replace with the actual use needle and clear all the air. the amount of oil even in a 1.5in 18ga needle is pretty minimal.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  8. Asking a question like that CLEARLY shows you do not know how to inject properly and your technique is incorrect.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mattakaspeedy View Post
    Asking a question like that CLEARLY shows you do not know how to inject properly and your technique is incorrect.
    or how bout i know how to inject, but ive seen on other forums that some people account for the drug that is in the needle also. and thus dont draw all the way up to the mark. sorry for asking since apprently you are all knowing since u have so many rep points. sorry for asking a question i was wondering about

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    or how bout i know how to inject, but ive seen on other forums that some people account for the drug that is in the needle also. and thus dont draw all the way up to the mark. sorry for asking since apprently you are all knowing since u have so many rep points. sorry for asking a question i was wondering about
    dont trip man, hes in the red for a reason.

    let it go.......lol

  11. lol seriously sometimes its hard for people to be civil online

    Anyways, if you always overdraw you'll have to consider you will always need more than what your cycle tells you to inject (lets say you drew up a cycle with 600mg/week of test then you actually need like 650mgXhowever many weeks you running to have enough to finish with constant levels).
  12. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    its always worthwhile to have more anyhow, just in case of a dropped vial or even dropped needle. Nothing like drawing a needle and being just about to inject to have someone yell "I need to use the toilet" and you drop the syringe because you are startled
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    its always worthwhile to have more anyhow, just in case of a dropped vial or even dropped needle. Nothing like drawing a needle and being just about to inject to have someone yell "I need to use the toilet" and you drop the syringe because you are startled
    LOL ok ok I guess you're right

    Luckily I have my own bathroom finally at this stage of my life

  14. Quote Originally Posted by samadhismiles View Post
    LOL ok ok I guess you're right

    Luckily I have my own bathroom finally at this stage of my life
    i guess you dont have children.

    lol.

  15. bigpapa
    I have wondered the same thing when I first started. The plunger bottoms out before the needle which means that some is still left. EasyEJL is correct that it is a minimal loss. You can verify this with an experiment. Draw the fluid. Pull in a large air bubble. Point the needle up which brings the bubble to the top. Now depress & watch how soon you see liquid come out of the tip when the bubble disappears. Its instant. You dont even notice the extra distance traveled before the squirt. Hope this isnt confusing.

  16. It doesn't matter.

    We used to just fill the syringe and shoot every 3 days. Did you know a 3cc syringe holds 3.5 cc's?
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition
  17. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    It doesn't matter.

    We used to just fill the syringe and shoot every 3 days. Did you know a 3cc syringe holds 3.5 cc's?
    i met a dude who bought a whole cycle in syringe already. totally nasty, was a loaded 20cc syringe and 20 23ga needles.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Injecting EQ
    By findnemo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 10:58 PM
  2. Need help injecting B12
    By Al Shades in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-12-2008, 06:46 PM
  3. injecting igf
    By Reveremuscle in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-31-2005, 02:01 AM
  4. injecting gh Im
    By bmass in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 02:41 PM
  5. injecting
    By krs41 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2004, 04:06 PM
Log in
Log in