deca solo.

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

deca solo.

If shutdown and loss of libido is not something one is concerned with. what else should one worry about using deca only.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Why wouldn't you tack with test? This just makes no sense to me.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Ran Deca solo many times. It was the best thing I've ever used. Zero sides. No Deca **** either.
    It's hard to concentrate when I can hear your thoughts.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EVILADAMS View Post
    Ran Deca solo many times. It was the best thing I've ever used. Zero sides. No Deca **** either.

exactly.... i think it has a worse rep than it deserves. some sources say it causes cardiovascular damage. now is that from effects on bp,cholesterol, etc (just like any other AAS) or some other direct action on the heart?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by repmks View Post
    exactly.... i think it worse rep than it deserves. some sources say it causes cardiovascular damage. now is that from effects on bp,cholesterol, etc (just like any other AAS) or some other direct action on the heart?

I do not know why they would say that about Nandrolone specifically, I figure its just a generalization of all AAS. I love the stuff, much better than any test product.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

It takes at least 10 weeks for Deca to fully kick in since it's such a long acting ester (think test cypionate) and by that time your test production is certainly 100% shut down. Why would you NOT want to run test with it? Do you seriously believe that there is no synergy there and that it is simply a matter of whether you can get it up for your girl or not?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dagron View Post
    It takes at least 10 weeks for Deca to fully kick in since it's such a long acting ester (think test cypionate) and by that time your test production is certainly 100% shut down. Why would you NOT want to run test with it? Do you seriously believe that there is no synergy there and that it is simply a matter of whether you can get it up for your girl or not?
    All the previous cycles of deca I've run were for 10 weeks at a pop. Always had great results. If dude wants to stack Test with it, hey, it's his world. People stack that all the time. I maybe one of the rare exceptions with Deca, ran it solo with no issues.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

I have also ran it solo with no issues.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dagron View Post

someone doesn't want to deal with gyno and hairloss. if one could get same or better results with deca alone without the gyno and hairloss why not? i'm not saying deca doesn't cause gyno, but some people are more sensitive to one thing than the other. plus test aromatizes much more.
  10. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Answers

someone doesn't want to deal with gyno and hairloss. if one could get same or better results with deca alone without the gyno and hairloss why not? i'm not saying deca doesn't cause gyno, but some people are more sensitive to one thing than the other. plus test aromatizes much more.
    Thats why they make AI's if your that concerned with getting gyno from test.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Thats why they make AI's if your that concerned with getting gyno from test.
    yes but AI's cost money. Its another drug one has to add. Ai's also have sides of their own (main one with me is the effects on cholesterol). Don't get me wrong i am not against the use of AI's at all. They are almost a must for most people while using test.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

i bet deca only would be great for runners since the joint pain is gone, and test gives you joint problems sometimes

the ultimate speed stack...anavar and deca!! lol
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigdeepsquats View Post
    i bet deca only would be great for runners since the joint pain is gone, and test gives you joint problems sometimes

the ultimate speed stack...anavar and deca!! lol
    eq is good for joints also. someone has been using eq for some time now and joints seemed to have healed. Even lingering shoulder and knee problems are not nagging anymore.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

My opinion is that deca is one of the best anabolics with the fewest side effects when used in reasonable doses.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

interesting thread. I've been planning a deca + test cycle and was wondering what I'd do with the 6 grams of left over deca after the cycle. Hmmmmm....

interesting thoughts guys...anymore thoughts on Deca only?>
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

yeah i wouldnt do it alone...i always think that some form of test should be a staple in every cycle. i mean sure people have run it successfully by itself, but i think having the test in there will produce greater results.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

I wouldn't do it but you can try and figure it out for yourself.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

did u ever wind up runing that deca cycle solo?? if so how'd it turn out??
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Answers

I did deca only for 12 weeks and the last 8 weeks of the cycle as well as the 4 weeks of pct I did were hell in the bedroom. I recommend at least a TRT dose of testosterone to limit its effects on you in that way.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Deca/test E cycle....start deca early maybe?
    By waynaferd in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 08:44 PM
  2. First cycle...Dbol/deca followed by test/deca?
    By groovybaby in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 02:46 PM
  3. 1-T Solo Log
    By machine528 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 03:12 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 02:08 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 12:09 PM