drawing from an amp

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
when drawing from an Amp. you would not need to change the pin right? i mean it's not getting dull from drawing from a vial. also (TOTAL NOOBIE ?) how the hell do you open these things......without breaking them and spilling the oil everywhere? hehehe...i like being a noobie again

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
some need to be scored to break easily. some guys hold the in their fist and push with the other hand, i don't like that one. some others have little etched dots on the neck...if so put dot away form you and pull back with a quick snap!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
some need to be scored to break easily. some guys hold the in their fist and push with the other hand, i don't like that one. some others have little etched dots on the neck...if so put dot away form you and pull back with a quick snap!
scored? with what like a razor knife? seems like that would do it.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You can put in some toilet paper and snap that way.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I still strongly urge you to change the needle out on the syringe after drawing from an amp. It is very hard not to scratch it around on the inside and bottom of the amp while drawing from it. As cheap as needles are, its just hard to justify NOT doing it.

holy

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I still strongly urge you to change the needle out on the syringe after drawing from an amp. It is very hard not to scratch it around on the inside and bottom of the amp while drawing from it. As cheap as needles are, its just hard to justify NOT doing it.

holy
yea, i was thinking about how it would rub the bottle to get the last of the oil out. and your right they are cheap. for test-e, it's 23g 1-1/2 long for glutes and 1" for quads, correct?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yea, i was thinking about how it would rub the bottle to get the last of the oil out. and your right they are cheap. for test-e, it's 23g 1-1/2 long for glutes and 1" for quads, correct?
correct. u can also use the 1" for delts

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

holy
he has spoken, it is now law! :D

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Remember to try to get filter needles if you can. Small pieces of glass can get stuck in the amp.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Remember to try to get filter needles if you can. Small pieces of glass can get stuck in the amp.
oh, that doesn't sound like something i want in my muscle. .2 and .45 filters is what i see for sale where i'm getting my pins.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Its mostly for withdrawing, then switching out. Much safer when doing amps. Had a buddy get a nasty infection because some glass got stuck in his muscle, it wasnt pretty.