drawing from an amp - AnabolicMinds.com

drawing from an amp

  1. lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2367

    Reputation

    drawing from an amp


    when drawing from an Amp. you would not need to change the pin right? i mean it's not getting dull from drawing from a vial. also (TOTAL NOOBIE ?) how the hell do you open these things......without breaking them and spilling the oil everywhere? hehehe...i like being a noobie again

  2. raginfcktard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    978
    Rep Power
    567

    Reputation

    some need to be scored to break easily. some guys hold the in their fist and push with the other hand, i don't like that one. some others have little etched dots on the neck...if so put dot away form you and pull back with a quick snap!
  3. lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2367

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    some need to be scored to break easily. some guys hold the in their fist and push with the other hand, i don't like that one. some others have little etched dots on the neck...if so put dot away form you and pull back with a quick snap!
    scored? with what like a razor knife? seems like that would do it.
    •   
       

  4. Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    You can even buy amp openers.
  5. lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2367

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    You can even buy amp openers.
    really? hmmmm, PM me bro
  6. MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5554

    Reputation

    You can put in some toilet paper and snap that way.
  7. nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3521

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    really? hmmmm, PM me bro
    pen caps work too. but score it with a knife first
  8. lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2367

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    pen caps work too. but score it with a knife first
    ah, i see what your saying, makes sense. thx man. you're like the MacGyver of the AAS world huh?
  9. holyintellect's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,224
    Rep Power
    694

    Reputation

    I still strongly urge you to change the needle out on the syringe after drawing from an amp. It is very hard not to scratch it around on the inside and bottom of the amp while drawing from it. As cheap as needles are, its just hard to justify NOT doing it.

    holy
  10. lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2367

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    I still strongly urge you to change the needle out on the syringe after drawing from an amp. It is very hard not to scratch it around on the inside and bottom of the amp while drawing from it. As cheap as needles are, its just hard to justify NOT doing it.

    holy
    yea, i was thinking about how it would rub the bottle to get the last of the oil out. and your right they are cheap. for test-e, it's 23g 1-1/2 long for glutes and 1" for quads, correct?
  11. nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3521

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    yea, i was thinking about how it would rub the bottle to get the last of the oil out. and your right they are cheap. for test-e, it's 23g 1-1/2 long for glutes and 1" for quads, correct?
    correct. u can also use the 1" for delts
  12. Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7012

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    I still strongly urge you to change the needle out on the syringe after drawing from an amp. It is very hard not to scratch it around on the inside and bottom of the amp while drawing from it. As cheap as needles are, its just hard to justify NOT doing it.

    holy
    he has spoken, it is now law!
  13. MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5554

    Reputation

    Remember to try to get filter needles if you can. Small pieces of glass can get stuck in the amp.
  14. lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2367

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Remember to try to get filter needles if you can. Small pieces of glass can get stuck in the amp.
    oh, that doesn't sound like something i want in my muscle. .2 and .45 filters is what i see for sale where i'm getting my pins.
  15. MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5554

    Reputation

    Its mostly for withdrawing, then switching out. Much safer when doing amps. Had a buddy get a nasty infection because some glass got stuck in his muscle, it wasnt pretty.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Drawing Sustanon with 25 g
    By triton185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 10:10 AM
  2. The Drawing Board.
    By Firsttofight in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 09:09 PM
  3. Drawing IGF problem
    By chainsaw in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 03:18 PM
  4. Drawing/Ejecting Question....
    By P4D2A022 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 09:21 PM
  5. 25g for drawing?
    By theslime in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 10:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO