maybe some idea's?

ChrisDono

Awards
Looking for something alittle more bump to my work outs, I tried epi and M-drol and trying to get real gear now.

I can almost get anything but the price is pretty high... but this I have no other way of getting gear. I'll be getting test e or c and maybe deca. What should I dose them at? 500 each week for test e? and idk what for deca. I was trying to get d bol but thats WAY to much money for 100 tabs.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch
Looking for something alittle more bump to my work outs, I tried epi and M-drol and trying to get real gear now.

I can almost get anything but the price is pretty high... but this I have no other way of getting gear. I'll be getting test e or c and maybe deca. What should I dose them at? 500 each week for test e? and idk what for deca. I was trying to get d bol but thats WAY to much money for 100 tabs.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
If it is expensive I would just go with a 400-600 mg/week dose of test. Can't go wrong there.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
If it is expensive I would just go with a 400-600 mg/week dose of test. Can't go wrong there.
I was going to say the same, I think everyone's first run of injectables ought to be just straight test, especially if you need a bang for the buck like the OP mentioned. Reasonably priced human grade test isn't expensive at all, most people on a board like this one probably spend twice as much on their supplements.