to clarify

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
ok to clarify before I do my first pin. If the test cyp is 250mg/ml and I am doing 500mg a week that would be a shot of 2 ml.
I know the answer to this just making sure before I pin.
thanks
go ahead rip me a new one

callaway

Awards
Most will recommend that you split the 500mg into 2 injections per week. This keeps your hormone levels more constant. That would be 1ml twice a week. A common schedule is 1ml on Monday, and 1ml on Thursday.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
a more common schedule would be tuesday and friday....but the most common schedule of all is wednesday and saturday....yeah...wednesday and saturday....that one would be the tits....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
oh and by the by.....face your sig is misspelled...ive been meaning to tell you for a while

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
ya i know i just keep forgetting to change. will do.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
and i officially kicked off my first cycle. Sweet! first pin was not all that bad

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
well I had already done it before you posted the wedsday saturday thing. So I guess i am stuck with monday thursday. Does it really matter that much?
And by the way how long will this pain in my ass last for? I mean how many pins? I did not swell or anything but it is sore as mother ****er.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
sh!t...your gonna lose lots of muscle by not pinning wed & sat.....but relaly in all seriousness...the soreness may last any where from 1 day to week its just depends on your gear and pinning technique

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I had already done it before you posted the wedsday saturday thing. So I guess i am stuck with monday thursday. Does it really matter that much?
And by the way how long will this pain in my ass last for? I mean how many pins? I did not swell or anything but it is sore as mother ****er.
actually since its your first week you could go monday thurs sat wed. A modified front loading. And then you'd be on sat wed. If you care :)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
actually since its your first week you could go monday thurs sat wed. A modified front loading. And then you'd be on sat wed. If you care :)
yeah do that dude...you gotta get on wednesday and saturday or your gonna ruin your cycle....listen to easy....he old and wise:laugh:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
a more common schedule would be tuesday and friday....but the most common schedule of all is wednesday and saturday....yeah...wednesday and saturday....that one would be the tits....
:laugh:you are a funny bastard:18:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
that's exactly what i said.......he's probably like me, fills up the bath tub with sarcasm and takes a long bath in it. and bites the bubbles after he farts too....just like me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what!?!??!? ok no joking. does it matter?
its just more convenient for most guys to have 1 of the injections on the weekend. less rushed to get ready for work, etc. you dont want to feel rushed trying to get a sterile needle ready and inject.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
its just more convenient for most guys to have 1 of the injections on the weekend. less rushed to get ready for work, etc. you dont want to feel rushed trying to get a sterile needle ready and inject.
shoot! rush??? That would be assuming that I actually give a damn about getting to work on time. i always roll in at about 9:30 on a good day.